TheMadeMan's Workshop & TMM Auto Imports

TheMadeMan

Maybe Stratum, but as a sedan?

Edit: Oh, requests aren't allowed. I'm sorry.

Edited by Mersomoso
  • Realistic Steak! 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while. I've been busy with my life. But now I've continued on the Willard Elegant (1990s Buick Roadmaster, like in SA) for IV and I'm basically done with the blender stage

Spoiler

Screenshot_1860.png

Screenshot_1861.png

13 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

It's been a while. I've been busy with my life. But now I've continued on the Willard Elegant (1990s Buick Roadmaster, like in SA) for IV and I'm basically done with the blender stage

Hide contents

Screenshot_1860.png

Screenshot_1861.png

Yooo, nice! the buick roadmaster slaps. I hope though you are doing good though dude.

Edited by evergreen-

On 4/30/2021 at 4:41 AM, TheMadeMan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1860.png

Screenshot_1861.png

Hey! Is there any plan to Make the Vapid Ravello for GTA IV? Love the Capri and really love your Ravello :)Screenshot_2021-05-04_232607.png

• 2 weeks later...
TheMadeMan

Final look for the Elegant (LOD0)

Spoiler

Screenshot_1951.png

Screenshot_1952.png

Edited by TheMadeMan

MitchMaljers
6 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

Final look for the Elegant (LOD0)

Hide contents

Screenshot_1951.png

Screenshot_1952.png

I've_Looked_At_This_For_Five_Hours_Now_Banner.jpg

4 hours ago, Japoooo said:

Any news about the lowriders pack? :/

It's no longer being worked on, I believe. TMM's no longer doing SA Mods at the moment

Though I might take up the mantle for the Lowriders Pack at some point in the future. No guarantees, tho.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
TheMadeMan

Just sneaking this in here

The car is in testing stage, still needs some adjustments and fixes there. But expect the release this month!

• 2 weeks later...
TheMadeMan

Double posts aside, the Willard Elegant is finally released! It comes with a few design changes since the preview video. Check the OP for link!

Spoiler

s8wv6MU.png

0ZWkEl5.png

N3lTSVN.png

slmzgyy.png

ZDV7cwH.png

fOmWUjk.png

Edited by TheMadeMan

MitchMaljers
11 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

Double posts aside, the Willard Elegant is finally released! It comes with a few design changes since the preview video. Check the OP for link!

Hide contents

s8wv6MU.png

0ZWkEl5.png

N3lTSVN.png

slmzgyy.png

ZDV7cwH.png

fOmWUjk.png

IT HAS A TOGGABLE LANDAU ROOF

My oh my this is awesome, astounding job there mate. Tested it and drove it for around 30 minutes and you really nailed the handling.

RushCars24ID
On 6/3/2021 at 2:49 PM, BazzemBoi said:

will you ever come back to GTA SA?

Don't hesitate, read the statement by XG417 above...

On 5/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, XG417 said:

TMM's no longer doing SA Mods at the moment

Edited by RushCars24ID

MitchMaljers

Hey TMM I was wondering if you're gonna make the bumper guards on the Elegant an optional extra in a future update. They don't look bad but the car without them would be nice, would add more diversity etc.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:49 PM, BazzemBoi said:

will you ever come back to GTA SA?

Not for the forseeable future. Besides, we already have a bunch of other SA creators who could match or be ahead in terms of quality of my mods.

On 6/13/2021 at 9:01 PM, MitchMaljers said:

Hey TMM I was wondering if you're gonna make the bumper guards on the Elegant an optional extra in a future update. They don't look bad but the car without them would be nice, would add more diversity etc.

Thanks! the handling was done by Thundersmacker, so thanks to him.

About the quote. Who knows, if I ever get to update it, I might consider this, but with how much busier my life gets, I really don't know if I'll do so.

On 6/6/2021 at 6:13 PM, RushCars24ID said:

Don't be hesistating yourself, see XG417's post that was previously posted above:

TBH dude, you don't really need to be rude to others about this, and btw, I can answers these questions myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on-topic

As I mentioned above, I've been getting busier than ever. So I needed a smaller projects to do. Some of you guys might see that there are still some GTA V vehicles that'd fit GTA IV perfectly, but isn't converted yet. Some are at least converted, but very outdated, missing important features like the fake AO lighting and door physics. So I decided to do something myself.

I decided that I'll do the Stinger, since it hasn't been converted yet. There'll be some minor design changes, similar to what Thundersmacker and GCT have done to their more recent conversions.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2096.png

Screenshot_2097.png

RushCars24ID
On 6/17/2021 at 11:34 AM, TheMadeMan said:

TBH dude, you don't really need to be rude to others about this, and btw, I can answers these questions myself.

Sorry, my bad.

Edited by RushCars24ID

Anyways, the Grotti Stinger is now done! Available at OP!

Spoiler

nm5L7tN.png

itdhezo.png

BOxcYm1.png

f9Kbasv.png

YGv2BrS.png

EecLIC4.png

1 hour ago, pemonteiru said:

Do you intend to make a tutorial or a TimeLapse on how to model cars in GTA IV?

If time allows, then I'd definitely make a GTA IV tutorial series, yes.

They will be in a different format this time. Talking while working on the mod is kinda hard. Doing voiceovers allows me to record any time regardless of background noises.

Time lapse may follow later, on a different car from the tutorial series.

It will definitely take way longer than the SA one, but if it brings people to make IV car mods then I'd be happy enough to spend time doing the series. Even if it requires more skill.

Edited by TheMadeMan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMadeMan said:

If time allows, then I'd definitely make a GTA IV tutorial series, yes.

They will be in a different format this time. Talking while working on the mod is kinda hard. Doing voiceovers allows me to record any time regardless of background noises.

Time lapse may follow later, on a different car from the tutorial series.

It will definitely take way longer than the SA one, but if it brings people to make IV car mods then I'd be happy enough to spend time doing the series. Even if it requires more skill.

Nice! I am one of the people who would like to start modeling cars for GTA IV. I hope that one day you will start the series.

Nightblade18
On 6/21/2021 at 6:46 AM, TheMadeMan said:

Anyways, the Grotti Stinger is now done! Available at OP!

Reveal hidden contents

nm5L7tN.png

itdhezo.png

BOxcYm1.png

f9Kbasv.png

YGv2BrS.png

EecLIC4.png

Do you intend to bring cars from SA, like that '91 Obey Tailgater?

On 6/27/2021 at 6:52 AM, MAY_783 said:

Do you intend to bring cars from SA, like that '91 Obey Tailgater?

I do have plans to eventually bring most of them, particularly the scratch-made ones. It'll take a very long time however.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2021 at 2:24 PM, TheMadeMan said:

I do have plans to eventually bring most of them, particularly the scratch-made ones.

I was wondering that some time ago lol

Glad to see you have plans to port 'em over. Don't worry, take your time 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
TheMadeMan

Oh yeah, speaking of that, up next would be the Imponte Cypress, formerly called the Imponte DF8-90. Now it'll have many design changes, and the changes will be described in the latest YouTube video I made! Check out my channel if you are interested!

Spoiler

'92-'95_Pontiac_Grand_Am_Sedan_V6.jpg

Yooooooooo It begins!!

Thanks a lot for this, man! Maybe I can finally do some HD modding for once 😂

• 2 weeks later...
RushCars24ID

If I like to ask you, TheMadeMan; do you have any interest on converting cars from the new Los Santos Tuners update from GTA Online?

Edited by RushCars24ID

Well, what could I say....

This DLC is a goldmine for us IV modders... at least almost. While there are a lot of cars that can definitely work for GTA IV, R* really made them way too close to the real car. Which is kinda disappointing. Personally most of the cars will need some design changes to them to differentiate from their real life counterparts.

As for me converting or not... I'd love to do so, but I've been extremely busy IRL and it'll stay this way until sometime next year. It's also to do with the fact that I'm prioritizing the IV guide above all right now in terms of mods. Which I haven't even got time to continue since the last video either.

Sure, I might miss out on great contents, a way to improve my standards and popularity of mods to the levels of GCT and Thundersmacker and all that. But my life is more important than mods. Eventually when I'm not busy anymore, if anything is left from those guys that hasn't been converted, I'll take the task. I've heard that they're pretty busy, too.

Anyways, in terms of the DLC vehicles. As I said most of these need some kind of design changes.

Spoiler

Annis ZR350

This is by far the best model in terms of it's L1 model (you'll see me talking about this a lot because that's what we use as the IV model). It has the best topology and at 26k, the polycount is very much workable. Just needs some downgrading and it'll be great for IV.

Karin Previon

This is also a decent car. But the L1 model is at 31k, it requires a lot of work done. It also has some problems too. Like the rear wheel arch getting cut off half way. (You'll have to open up OpenIV to see what I'm talking about).

Vapid Dominator ASP

At 27k, this car is also quite good to work on. It needs the usual polygon reduction like how it's applied on other recent DLC car converts by GCT and Thundersmacker. I'd personally try to also make a more stock looking version too.

Annis Remus

Pretty good at 25k. I think the model will be easy to work with. But I'm sure GCT will have already finished converting the car when I eventually have free time again.

Vapid Dominator GTT

At 29k, it requires a bit more work than others. It's good to have an older Mustang in the game finally. (I mean it doesn't come with tuning at stock). Again, like the Remus, GCT might have finished it already when I have time.

Karin Calico GTF

30k polygons... very dense in a lot of areas... This will one of the hardest models to convert I think. It's very dense.

Dinka RT3000

Another 30k car... yeah I feel like this will also be really hard to do, too. It's nice to have a convertible though.

Karin Sultan RS Classic

A coupe version huh. I'm guessing Thundersmacker will be very pleased by this. Plus, he has already converted the sedan. I think it should be easy for him to reuse some stuff. So this will be one of the cars I'm definitely not doing.

Vulcar Warrener HKR

With the Warrener already converted, once a gain, it should be easy to reuse some stuff again. At 24k this should be pretty easy.

Karin Futo GTX

Once again, IV already has the Futo. It'll be easy at 23k. Stuff can be taken from the Futo. GCT is interested so he might do this.

Annis Euros

And onto the absolute worst of all... The rear is very ugly to my eyes. IDK why they went with this. The model also isn't that great topology wise. It'll need a lot of work too.

And then other cars in the DLC that are newer than 2008. I won't talk about them for obvious reasons.

Now about the videos:

As I said, I've been very busy. I haven't even touched the model at all. But I've been writing the script for the video, though. It'll require planning when compared to my previous SA series as I'm doing voiceovers now. The 2nd video will be about the basic body, without details yet.

As a final note: I might be able to convert some cars from the DLC. But it's really up to what's available after GCT and Thundersmacker have converted the cars.

Also @AllecIbay03 please read the OP. I guess I'll have to bring that line to the top and enlarge it huh.

Spoiler

Also R* amd T2 please.... please don't sue us for converting your shiny new ONLINE ONLY $1 BILLION DLC CAR WHICH DEFINTELY ISN'T INFLATED VALUE WISE...

Edited by TheMadeMan

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 10:43 PM, rng chest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Zb1T-IASCEI.jpg?size=1183x704&quality=96

Hi, can u tell me how to fix this?

I don't get it. You need to specify the mod if it's does belongs to the following author, or ask in this section instead.

Edited by RushCars24ID