GTA Liberty City Stories Save Editor

thehambone

On 12/29/2021 at 1:29 AM, thehambone said:

My apologies for the late reply. I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with any of my saves, but your save definitely has an issue. I'll need to investigate further. I have another bug report related to global variables that I need to fix, so I'll work on both at the same time. I'll post an update when that's done.

Not at the moment. re:LCS saves are similar to Vice City saves, which are quite different from regular LCS saves (unless they've changed it since the last time I checked); I'd need to do quite a lot of work to get them working in the editor. re:LCS support is not out of the question but not high priority for me at the moment. I'll consider adding it in the future.

So how is it going with the save editor,is the problem with garage doors of Pay 'n' Spray and 8ball bomb shop finnaly fixed?

• 3 weeks later...

Using this seems to glitch out garage/pay n spray/8Ball Bomb shop doors in both PS2 and PSP. Tried it out and it did all the saves i tried.

• 1 month later...
Callerbalogun

I'm getting an error that says "an unhandled exception occurred,NullRefrenceException:object reference not set to an instance of object" ...then it creates a crash dump file...what does it mean ..what do i do

• 1 year later...
games7ful

im having a problem with ps2 save builder i am unable to extract the save file idk why :/

games7ful

i managed to extract the Liberty City Stories save file with save builder but it still gives me an error :/ the extracted save file name is 7 and it weight 0 

Edited by games7ful