1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto: Capital City

Zello

AVEuiPY.png

Theme

Grand Theft Auto Capital City is set in our nation's capital. Home to the best Crooks, Thieves, and liars. The Politicians here make the world laugh. It's 1995 the city just gone through the crack epidemic and is a couple years removed from being the Murder Capital.

Plot
It's 1995 the city has just come out of the worst period in it's history. Ron Woodward is a 12 year veteran of the CCPD under investigation by internal affairs, facing a brutality case, and going through a nasty divorce. While old ghosts from his past haunt him he gets caught up in a mess that takes him around darkest parts of the city and shakes up Capital Hill.

Setting
Set in Capital city and parts of The States of Elizabeth and Samille. (Based on The DC Metro area and parts of Maryland and Northern Virginia.)

Characters

Ron Woodward -The Protagonist. For the first time ever you play as a police officer in GTA. A 12 year veteran of the CCPD he isn't clean and bends the law.

Francis "Fuzzy" Dunlop - Ron's partner at the CCPD they've been working together since Ron transferred to the Narcotics unit. Dunlop is older and has been on the force longer than Woodward.

Richie F King - Second Protagonist. Legendary stickup man known around Capital City who robs drug dealers

Features

Reading the paper- It's 1995 you rely on the newspaper for information on what's going on around the world. Pick up a newspaper at various newsstands around the city. Three different newspapers are available for purchase The Capital City Times, The Elizabeth Journal, and Liberty Tree.

Law Enforcement - Officer Woodward has a day job. As a police officer you answer current crimes going on and chase after criminals while on duty. Very similar to the Vigilante side mission in IV.

Payphones, Pagers and Cell Phones - You use a pager, payphones, and a cell phone for communication with the various contacts you have made around the city.

Missions
Mission #1

Mission #2

Soundtrack
TBA

Weapons
TBA

Vehicles
Vapid Police cruiser

Albany Nunavut

Brute Pony

Edited by Zello
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

universetwisters

"Northern Vagin"

Cmon, man, you can do better than that!

"Northern Vagin"

I ran out of ideas on what to call Virginia lol I might change it

PhillBellic

"Northern Vagin"

Call it 'Reginia' perhaps?

"Northern Vagin"

Call it 'Reginia' perhaps?

That could be great in the 1990s.

• 2 weeks later...

Mission #1

The game starts with two cops in a parked car, Officer Woodward and his partner Dunlop monitoring drug activity on a corner. It's business as usual they watch as a runner takes the money, runs over to the guy with the stash, then runs back to the customer with the goods. They wait for a transaction to begin before moving in.

"Alright boys lets do this."

The car rolls into the corner and in seconds the entire block is filled with cops.

"Lets see some hands!"

They make the dealers stand by a wall and they begin to search them down when somebody runs by and takes the stash an African American man in his early twenties takes a large black garbage bag possibly filled with drugs and makes a run for it.

"sh*t that's the stash get his ass!"

You are now given control of Officer Woodward who is chasing after the suspect on foot. Continue chasing him through the alleyways and jumping over fences. When you catch up to him press X/Square to tackle him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Woodward says catching his breath "Made me run I don't like running"

He starts kicking him

"You like that huh? Don't you EVER make me run again motherf*cker."

Dunlop arrives and separates Woodward.

"You've got to calm down man, we don't need internal affairs all up in our sh*t again and I know you don't need another brutality case."

"Just letting them know who's the boss around here. Come on lets get back to the station."

After shoving the drug dealer in the back of the car and handcuffed Dunlop and Woodward drive away to the station and the theme starts playing showing the city and the main titles.

They make their way to the police station a three story brick building in Grant on the East side. They park the car out front and grab the suspect and bring him in. Inside it's pretty busy Men and Women in uniform doing paperwork and dealing with perps. Due to recent budget cuts three units are based in this station Narcotics, Robbery, and the Anti gang unit making it a very busy station 24/7.

They pass by Lt. Sanders, a white guy in his 50's and with grey hair he's in charge of Narcotics while he's a clean cop by the book but he is aware of Woodward's and Dunlop's "activities" he turns a blind eye as long as it stays away from him.

"You think I need a makeover or something? Maybe get my hair done?" Sanders says holding up a tiny plastic bag with a white substance in it possibly cocaine. "Maybe get a bigger badge. I don't think I'm giving off that proper cop aura. When I was parking my car this morning some kid runs by and tosses me his dope. Do I not look like a cop?"

"With that gray hair he probably thought you were someones grandfather dropping off his grand kids at school. He probably thought he could trust you." Woodward says chuckling "You have one of those faces y'know not a cop."

"Poor kid sh*ts his pants when I take out my badge and piece. Shoulda seen his face priceless." He checks his watch "Anyway please tell me you two are trying to bring the crime rate down and not another brutality case the Captain's on my ass trying to keep the numbers down."

Woodward and Dunlop make their way to the interrogation room and try to get the dealer to start talking. The dealer gives things up immediately his name is Jamal Thompson a small time dealer who ran with the Tenpenny Park Disciples or TPD for short not much is known about them only that they liked to wear Orange and were one of the most powerful crews on the East side. Woodward and Dunlop tried to ask Jamal about the structure of the gang but he says he doesn't know much. All he does is sell dope on a corner and every two weeks a supplier comes by to re-up his supply.

The two leave the room and decide to talk

"So what now? we hardly know about this crew and this guy claims he doens't know much either?" Woodward said with disappointment on his face.

"Something tells me the kid isn't telling us the truth but in the meantime we tell Sanders to ease up on the busts and start an investigation into TPD." Dunlop looks through the little glass on the door at Jamal. "Something tells me whoever runs TPD isn't some Moe off the street."

After holding him for a couple more hours Jamal is later released

You are given control of Officer Woodward again he's done for the day and must drive home to his safe house in Jefferson Heights. He lives in a brownstone with his wife walk into the kitchen and there is a note waiting for him

Ron,

I'm sorry but I can't stand anymore lies. I'm tired of giving you second chances first you sleep around with my best friend, then you stay out late who knows where doing who knows what. I'm at the point where I want more in my life and you aren't giving it to me. I can't take it anymore I'm speaking to a lawyer.

Bye,

Felicia

Mission Complete

A police lightbar blip appears on the map

Edited by Zello

MythicalCreature

That opening mission sorta reminds me of the opening mission of Sleeping Dogs for some reason, lol. Maybe it was the cops monitoring a drug deal part that triggered something?

Anyway, not a bad mission to start with. Maybe the descriptions could be a bit better, and I'd like to see a bit more of character development in the next missions. Still though, good luck :^:

gtafaninwest

"Northern Vagin"

In old edits of my private offline blog, I called it Virgin. The same also applies to West Virgin.

• 2 weeks later...
UrbanAdventuring

"Northern Vagin"

Just go on on Google Translate and look up Latin words.

Synonyms

Celebatia (land of the celebate)

Antonyms

incastia (land of the unchaste)

universetwisters

I live in NoVA, this area wouldn't be good for a GTA game

Is it Alexandria? Or are you too good for there?

• 1 month later...

I live in NoVA, this area wouldn't be good for a GTA game

It's going to have a very small part in the story nothing major.

Edited by Zello

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so I changed up the first mission a bit

• 11 months later...

Mission #2

Tenpenny Park sunset. Woodward and Dunlop are in an unmarked car waiting for someone. You are meeting with an informant who goes by the name Spider. Spider is a drug addict but his information is reliable and has helped Woodward and Dunlop on many cases over the years. He got the name Spider because he would steal drugs from dealers by sneaking up behind them like a Spider he'd use a hook to take the drugs and then run away.

Woodward sees Spider and whistles him over. Spider is carrying a cart with a couple of hats and T shirts that he was selling around the neighborhood.

"Hey officers interested in some hats?" Spider says putting a hat on Woodward who takes it off immediately. "I'm not interested in your stupid hats Spider. You know anything about the Tenpenny Park Disciples or TPD for short?"

"The Disciples yeah they run the entire East side. No clue who runs them but I know all the smaller people and mid level people see over there." Spider points to a group of three drug dealers one of them they already knew Jamal but the other two they didn't.

"That's Slim, Jamal, and Porky."

"We already know about Jamal who are the other two?" Woodward asked.

"Slim is higher up in the chain he's in charge of this corner every week some people who pull up in some black Nunavut. Porky isn't much of a dealer he's more of a soldier/enforcer. I know a couple of some murders that's he's done if you're interested."

Just then a black Nunavut pulls up next to Slim, Jamal, and Porky.

"Spider what are you still doing here? Go and do your thing." Dunlop barked at him

Spider walks up to the men and tries to sell them Fedoras. He places them on their heads Spider has done this before a Red fedora meant that the person was important.

Take out a camera and take a picture of whoever is wearing a red Fedora

The Red Fedora changes places twice and you manage to take two pictures before the men are fed up and Spider leaves before he angers them some more.

Woodward and Dunlop leave and the camera focuses on Tenpenny Park as it moves from day to night

A couple hours pass and you a given control of another character who is driving a white windowless Pony and stops at Tenpenny park. It's dark there are only a few dealers selling drugs as the rest have called it a day and went home.

Your character steps out of the van and knocks out the guard of the stash house. You kick open the door and see a group of drug dealers who are already tied up thanks to your partner.

"Ya'll know what it is where's the stash?" Your character says aiming a sawn off shotgun at a drug dealer. "Where it at?" the drug dealer just looks at you and refuses to tell you shoot him. He screams in pain and you aim your gun at another dealer who tells spits it out.

"In the bathroom please don't kill me." The dealer is peeing his pants you smile as your partner walks out of the bathroom carrying a big black bag full of drugs.

"Now you go ahead and tell Frankie Lemmings that Richie F King is comin for him."

Mission complete

You are now able to control the second protagonist Richie F King.

Edited by Zello

• 2 years later...

• 1 year later...

My sh*tty attempt at a cover

AVEuiPY.png

:kekw:

• KEKW 3

16 minutes ago, Zello said:

My sh*tty attempt at a cover

AVEuiPY.png

:kekw:

nice Ive always wanted to play as monica

Edited by sabitsuki

Transportation.  

Capital City Metro

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You can ride the train to get around by using many of the stations throughout the city.

Capital City Bus

WMATA-9489.jpg

WMATA-9380.jpg

For the first time ever you can now ride on buses as a passenger. Just sit down at any of the 100+ bus stops around the city and a bus will show up. Just make sure to have $1.50 for bus fare or get cussed out by the bus driver.

Taxis

There are multiple cab companies throughout the city each car with a different livery

7769807150-bee700ed58-b.jpg

7769758966-5dc1989750-b.jpg

7769804474-a71607c7e3-b.jpg

Edited by Zello