Blue

[REL|FINAL|SA] San Andreas Gangland

Blue

tqZ2y3S.png

8goGWKu.png

Mariø

Jeansowaty

≡Pachµco≡

Silent (for the Extended Gang Wars that makes LV gangs possible)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not exactly a Total Conversion, though, it is a mod that totally replaces the original SA existing ones with new more original looking ones.

The contained gangs are the same as in SA, but they have new peds. Though, Las Venturas gangs have been added aswell, being them the Las Venturas Yakuza, the Leones, the Forellis and the Sindaccos.

wDC9dw9.png

Mega

VrblOoE.png

SA 1.0US / SA 1.0 HOODLUM Crack

OASnQrD.png

nnlVE9F.jpg

11nXv6X.jpg

FuK6I9R.png

UC4n7jU.jpg

Ghz2ZbY.jpg

Edited by Blue

dkluin

Danny like :D

http://i.imgur.com/7lZwLKc.jpg

Now seriously, they could be better if you just went ahead and modelled them from scratch. Anyways, theyre fine I guess.

Edited by dkluin

Blue

Gangs in Las Venturas:

Leones

LHTgkcO.jpg

Sindaccos

FuK6I9R.png

Yakuza

UC4n7jU.jpg

Ghz2ZbY.jpg

Forellis

qI0worE.png

Yes, they do have bugs. Don't worry, I'll be fixing them and probably add some more stuff for each gang.

Edited by Juan 16

≡Pachµco≡

Looking good :^:

Blue

Thanks. I think I know the cause of the bugs too. I vertex welded a lot of them, and sometimes this messes the ped up for some reason.

They will get fixed ASAP.

≡Pachµco≡

Thanks. I think I know the cause of the bugs too. I vertex welded a lot of them, and sometimes this messes the ped up for some reason.

They will get fixed ASAP.

Good to know :colgate:

theNGclan

FuK6I9R.png

The weights on the legs for these characters look choppy. Make sure there aren't any wrong weights assigned to each leg.

UC4n7jU.jpg

Ghz2ZbY.jpg

The peds in these last two pics could use some smoothing. Other than that, looks good!

Edited by theNGclan

Blue

The weights on the legs for these characters look choppy. Make sure there aren't any wrong weights assigned to each leg.

-snip-

The peds in these last two pics could use some smoothing. Other than that, looks good!

I sure am going to fix every ped who needs a fix and create a bit more than just peds for this. Cars and weapons, perhaps. Edited by Juan 16

ClaudX

I like them. However, my only bug with them is that the Yakuza textures are too flat. It looks really bad, as there's no detail in the suits. Hopefully you fix that. Otherwise, you've got some nice models.

Blue

I like them. However, my only bug with them is that the Yakuza textures are too flat. It looks really bad, as there's no detail in the suits. Hopefully you fix that. Otherwise, you've got some nice models.

There is no detail on the suits because I got it out of the TRIBOSS ped and retextured it. However, I will do my possibles to fix the peds and add weapons and custom cars, like I said before. I can say I have some nice plans, but that's up for you to decide:

Cars

Mountain Cloud Boys: Sentinel XS

Da Nang Boys: Hellenbach (from LCS on SA style)

San Fierro Rifa: Custom Blade

Forellis: Forelli Excess (from LCS on SA style)

Sindaccos: Sindacco Argento (from LCS on SA style)

Leones: Mafia Sentinel (SA Sentinel black and tuned)

Las Venturas Yakuza: Yakuza Stinger (from III on SA style)

Weapons

Mountain Cloud Boys: Beretta (from VCS)

Da Nang Boys: Mac Ingram (from VC) and Baseball

Bat (from VCS)

San Fierro Rifa: Glock 17 (from the SA cutscenes) Baseball

Bat (from VCS)

Forellis: Glock 17 (from the SA cutscenes), Mac Ingram (from VC) and Baseball

Bat (from VCS)

Sindaccos: Glock 17 (from the SA cutscenes) and Butterfly Knife (from VCS)

Leones: Glock 17 (from the SA cutscenes) and darker SPAS-12

Las Venturas Yakuza: Glock 17 (from the SA cutscenes), Mac Ingram (from VC) and Baseball

Bat (from VCS)

Jinx.

I don't know what to say about the Argento and III Stinger... They seem too modern for SA... Wouldn't modified versions of Stratum and ZR-350 work?

Blue

I don't know what to say about the Argento and III Stinger... They seem too modern for SA... Wouldn't modified versions of Stratum and ZR-350 work?

I didn't think of it, to be honest. But that's a hellovagood idea. I'll see what modifications I can do to these two. :^:

Edited by Juan 16

Jeansowaty

Honestly I dunno about that, scripting this would be really hard. Hell you're making me a competition to the Big Gangsta Mod :p great work though.

Honker1944

If you want Stinger why you don't add this one from VC/VCS it looks way better than III one.

I almost forgot there is a simillar jacket to than which you used for Yakuza. You can buy it in Victim shop. But I don't remember txd/dff name...

Edited by Honker1944

universetwisters

I thought this was in the Character mod section or something?

Blue

I thought this was in the Character mod section or something?

Are weapons and cars actual characters? I mean, I think it's obvious.

I'm having some problems with my PC, BTW. Don't get the why, it's not booting up. I want to fix this ASAP.

universetwisters

But at first it was just retextures, then it got moved to the character section, now it's moved back here.

Blue

But at first it was just retextures, then it got moved to the character section, now it's moved back here.

How the... What the... Wait, say what again? RETEXTURES? Dude, you should learn more about SA peds, 'cause this ain't just retextures. It's remodelled as well.

Secondly, Jinx suggested me to add some other stuff more than peds, like weapons and cars. I took the advice. There, explained.

Blackalien

How the... What the... Wait, say what again? RETEXTURES? Dude, you should learn more about SA peds, 'cause this ain't just retextures. It's remodelled as well.

Secondly, Jinx suggested me to add some other stuff more than peds, like weapons and cars. I took the advice. There, explained.

I think he talks about the LS Ganglads which was retexturing of LS gang peds.

Blue

I think he talks about the LS Ganglads which was retexturing of LS gang peds.

It wasn't just retexturing. I also combined different ped parts. Sorry to look like an asshole here, today wasn't such a great day and I don't want to listen to Phil's crap again... Not today, I can't stand it.

Blackalien

Keep calm Mario. I don't understand why you are always affected by what is said about you or your mod. Really, you should not care about it that much... haters gonna hate, remember?

Edit: BTW those new gang peds look awesome. Yakuza are probably my favourite.(Just reminded myself that I didn't gave my opininon about your mod, so I'm doing it now)

Edited by Blackalien

Blue

Keep calm Mario. I don't understand why you are always affected by what is said about you or your mod. Really, you should not care about it that much... haters gonna hate, remember?

Edit: BTW those new gang peds look awesome. Yakuza are probably my favourite.(Just reminded myself that I didn't gave my opininon about your mod, so I'm doing it now)

Thanks. :p

Though, yeah you're right. But if you have a bad day and a guy who is pissing you off for years now thinking he is a smartass kind of annoys. Once again, you're right tho. Sorry for not being this "nice" today...

universetwisters

I mean they are good remakes (retextures as well as adding new parts, I'll give you that), but flipping out over someone asking why the thread got moved really isn't going to solve anything.

"A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent"

Blue

I mean they are good remakes (retextures as well as adding new parts, I'll give you that), but flipping out over someone asking why the thread got moved really isn't going to solve anything.

"A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent"

Thank GOD, a miracle.

Blackalien

Though, yeah you're right. But if you have a bad day and a guy who is pissing you off for years now thinking he is a smartass kind of annoys. Once again, you're right tho. Sorry for not being this "nice" today...

Honestly, he didn't do anything, just asked why the thread got moved(as he already replied) but I got your point - when you have a bad day you just can't hold it. Don't know why there is beef between you and universetwisters but for me he is just more critical, which is something that should push you to do better. Keep that in mind!

Blue

Honestly, he didn't do anything, just asked why the thread got moved(as he already replied) but I got your point - when you have a bad day you just can't hold it. Don't know why there is beef between you and universetwisters but for me he is just more critical, which is something that should push you to do better. Keep that in mind!

Let's just say I have an awful past and he hates me for the past me.

Moving on for no more flame wars...

Edited by Juan 16

universetwisters

I mean yeah, Mario was a c*nty ass in the past and expected everyone to do his work for him while he was the idea guy (like me when I first got into GTA modding), but over time he learned how to model and other things and now he's doing this sort of stuff. Do I like it? No, I hate gangs and you can't please everyone. But you can't say it isn't an improvement over what he was a year or so ago. I just wish he would accept criticism, be it negative or positive, and use it to learn from instead of treating every big of criticism as negative and flipping out at them, but like I said, you can't please everyone.

Savidge

damn, Mario, back at it again with the awesome mods!

i especially love the Yakuza dudes. if you decide to go with @Jinx.'s idea that'd be great as i'd love to see the ZR-350 look more like an RX-7 (EDIT: and with a III-inspired Yakuza livery, of course ;)) because IMO R* did a terrible job with that car.

Edited by Savidge

Fenton

Is it just me was thinking on one of Yakuza's members that don't wore glasses looks like Woozie? Other than that, great job.

Edited by Fenton