2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Route 68 garage not on Dynasty8

unicornace

0_0.jpg

So this is the garage at the rear of the Ammunation and clothes store near Fort Zancudo on Route 68. I'd completely forgotten that this property even existed as it disappeared from the Dynasty8 website at some undetermined point in the past.

Nice 6 car garage adjacent to useful amenities and Zancudo, can be purchased only by walking up to the Dynasty8 board. Inside has the laptop and the garage rearrange icon however neither triggers as normal and you have to press right on the d-pad to access either.

I'm interested to know if when I'm inside the garage my "in-house" icon is displayed on the map to other players or if its off the map entirely.

InB4 those "we've known about this since....." posts. This is some random info for players who have come online since it disappeared from the website. I'm a day 1 player and forgot about the place entirely until I stumbled across the sign so maybe others would find this interesting ..also a search on here and on google returned very little.

• Like 2

All I can contribute to this is to say that I bought that garage a couple of months ago through the property website. I'm on PS4 and the garage features work fine for me.

Nice little garage, good location. I keep my Kalahari, Sanchez, Rat Loader, Bifta, Daemon and a Sultan RS in there.

I have this garage on my second character for collecting modified Sandkings. I remember bringing cars from SP to MP back when the Jester and Alpha came out, when it was easy to store a high end vehicle by doing a number of steps. Forgive me with my reminiscing.

Strange that this property has disappeared, if it has (I haven't checked).

whywontyoulisten

Inside has the laptop and the garage rearrange icon however neither triggers as normal and you have to press right on the d-pad to access either

That is the normal way to trigger them...

Also, it's still on Dynasty 8; the only reason it would disappear is if you bought it, and then tried to find it. Since you have been inside...

Would be nice if garages didn;t count as properties, heh.

Then i can have all those quaint places, and if there was a choice to turn the interior into something like beekers, wow.

Off topic.

For whatever reason, the other six-car garage I own on Route 66 (closer to Sandy Shores) has refused to show up on my minimap or map since I got it back in November, and according to some of my friends, it doesn't show up as a Friends' property on their maps either.

There's a known bug where 5th properties don't get their map icon, IIRC.

Yeah this happened to me whenever I first got my fifth garage. I could hit quick menu and select the property, the GPS would still have the line to follow but there was never an icon. You could still go in the garage though.

I've since bought a different garage so I'm not sure if it's still wonky. If so, I haven't noticed.

Furry_Monkey

As above - the 5th property not showing bug is pretty consistent, for yourself and your friends.

Also, I'm looking at the Dynasty 8 site right now, and that garage is on there. It is a lovely place though. If it had 10 slots I'd still own it.

• Like 2

0_0.jpg

So this is the garage at the rear of the Ammunation and clothes store near Fort Zancudo on Route 68. I'd completely forgotten that this property even existed as it disappeared from the Dynasty8 website at some undetermined point in the past.

Nice 6 car garage adjacent to useful amenities and Zancudo, can be purchased only by walking up to the Dynasty8 board. Inside has the laptop and the garage rearrange icon however neither triggers as normal and you have to press right on the d-pad to access either.

I'm interested to know if when I'm inside the garage my "in-house" icon is displayed on the map to other players or if its off the map entirely.

InB4 those "we've known about this since....." posts. This is some random info for players who have come online since it disappeared from the website. I'm a day 1 player and forgot about the place entirely until I stumbled across the sign so maybe others would find this interesting ..also a search on here and on google returned very little.

Apparently the same glitch had happened to that house near the Marina. It wasn't available on the website.

No Use For A Name

Has this been fixed?

I bought the garage down the street from the airport LSC after the 5th property update. Not only did the icon not show up, but neither did the blue circle by the door. I drove around for 30 minutes like an idiot trying to find it

Thanks all for the constructive replies, I'm surprised this is such a random bug affecting different users with different properties.

TheFroggmann

As above - the 5th property not showing bug is pretty consistent, for yourself and your friends.

Also, I'm looking at the Dynasty 8 site right now, and that garage is on there. It is a lovely place though. If it had 10 slots I'd still own it.

Yep still is a bug. Last weekend I think I get a hotfix (Major lag spike that affected both my friend and I) and had it show up for the first time ever. Next session it was missing again. We'll see if it shows up after the next DLC but I'm not holding my breath.

MikeyDLuffy

This would explain why my 5th garage doesn't show up. :^:

Clearly Rockstar only has 2-bit counter for the number of properties a character can own, and that counter must clip at binary 11 properties. They never expected to have to add more properties for players. Why would we need them? :p

Smooth Longsack

Any property you own will not show up on dynasty.

Because I'm bored I triple checked.

It's there. But if you already own it, it doesn't show up on the website anymore.

• Like 1