1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Minimum Bank Amount for Next Update?

Rammer2k

So the general feeling is that with all these 2x $$$ and RP Events going on the past month, the next big Update is going to be pretty pricey. I'll put myself in that boat too. That being the case, what would you consider to the the minimum amount of cash banked to purchase the majority of the new content? If it's going to be mostly Benny's mods, then we all know how expensive that is. Right now I"m sitting at a $23 million with everything I want at the moment. Still debating on getting the Sultan RS. Even with that, I still feel like I'm hovering on the poverty level.

Since all the new content is pretty much optional, there'll always be debate on how much one needs, especially when you factor what they currently have, or don't have.

I have $40k am I going to be ok? /s

Seriously though, $23m is more than enough unless you're daft enough to go around buying solid gold sh*te like the gold luxor and swift.

Until we know ANYTHING, it's anyones guess. Maybe they are just trying to keep us playing in the meantime, and try to tune price bitching down.

• Like 2

Seriously though, $23m is more than enough unless you're daft enough to go around buying solid gold sh*te like the gold luxor and swift.

I actually did waste a good chunk of cash on the Swift last year when it went on sale. Pretty much useless now with the Pisces Yacht. To bad we can't sell Pegasus vehicles, or use them like credit towards other ones. Kinda like with switching properties.

There is no minimum amount. Get as much cash as you can, time allowing.

Please stop creating threads so people can brag about their fake cash.

• Like 2

I think that the maximum of 7.9 million dollars is needed for the next update.

You'll be okay as long as you've got over 9,000.

I hope we getter another VIP type update, with possibilities of larger organisations, purchasable businesses (nightclubs, restaurants etc) new work associated with each business (similar to story mode business side missions)

They need to add real expensive things as I don't see the point in grinding out more than the 10 mil I currently have for new cars or reskinned vehicles/ weapons etc.

Most people still playing this game are multi-millionaires it's time we had something interesting to actually spend our money on. Yachts were nice but not enough, we need our own personal businesses to support our opulent lifestyle I would gladly pay 10 mil for a strip club which could be used by my crew members as a hideout to stash weapons, cars, cash etc. Set up jobs, serve as a spawn point for crew members the possibilities are endless.

Until rockstar add something along the lines I've mentioned I feel no need to have more than 10 mil in the bank.

TL;DR

With 23 mil you have more than enough.. I'm tired of cars, guns and clothes. I want a strip club!

I hope we getter another VIP type update, with possibilities of larger organisations, purchasable businesses (nightclubs, restaurants etc) new work associated with each business (similar to story mode business side missions)

They need to add real expensive things as I don't see the point in grinding out more than the 10 mil I currently have for new cars or reskinned vehicles/ weapons etc.

Most people still playing this game are multi-millionaires it's time we had something interesting to actually spend our money on. Yachts were nice but not enough, we need our own personal businesses to support our opulent lifestyle I would gladly pay 10 mil for a strip club which could be used by my crew members as a hideout to stash weapons, cars, cash etc. Set up jobs, serve as a spawn point for crew members the possibilities are endless.

Until rockstar add something along the lines I've mentioned I feel no need to have more than 10 mil in the bank.

TL;DR

With 23 mil you have more than enough.. I'm tired of cars, guns and clothes. I want a strip club!

Next wave of expensive stuff should be mansions (with stuff to do) and the air craft carrier where you can spawn your Pegasus vehicles from.

i banked myself 15 mil since the last yacht update but i have subsequently spent it. A fool and their money are soon parted.

Why are people so worried? Is R* charging us 10 million (fake) dollars for oxygen for one week only, or we'll all suffocate? Is this a must-have deal?

If this is the case and you feel this way, do the human race a favour and practice living without oxygen, by placing your face into the toilet for a few hours.

[pinky]

One BILLION dollars

[/pinky]

What's it like in the 1990s?

Edited by BatFerYou
  • Like 2

With the rate of rockstar making everything so expensive you'll need 10 million minimum just to have something left over.

Edited by Nick1020

Wouldn't it be great if there was an update that put everyone on a level playing field. A new kind of point to save up and whether you're level 8 with 50 bucks or level 8000 with 50 billion, you both gotta earn the same points to unlock the features

Buying everything on day one is great. . . For about 20 minutes, then when it's all bought, you got the longest wait til the next update

I love this game, but never quite as much as when I first started, had nothing and had to work and save and level up to get new stuff.

Now it's just rich kids spending money on ever more exotic toys, in the false belief that other players are somehow impressed by it all, I wonder what things they develop next to seperate the rich from the rich

• Like 4

Wouldn't it be great if there was an update that put everyone on a level playing field. A new kind of point to save up and whether you're level 8 with 50 bucks or level 8000 with 50 billion, you both gotta earn the same points to unlock the features

No.

Things are finite. Accept this.

depending on the cars and stuff normally 4-5million is enough.

my average is between around 3millions per update, with ill gotten gains part 1 being my most expensive update ever with a spending spree of over 19million, with the yacht update on second place with little over 11million and heist update with around 10million in expenses.

so unless they add another multimillion dollar super car or a gold buzzard, i dont expect to spend more than 4millions on the next update.

we already had that... its was the heist update!

everyone was on a level playing field, having to earn the "points" to unlock the features aka heist vehicles.

[pinky]

One BILLION dollars

[/pinky]

What's it like in the 1990s?

Less cynical. Don't have a cow, dude.

Until Rockstar announces something, I wouldn't worry about having a limit on your bank account.

No.

Things are finite. Accept this.

Thing is, everybody says gta 6 is years off, and old gen peasants (such as myself) should upgrade, but the life of five is starting to look very finite. We all got too rich too quick, and soon there won't be anything left to buy. When you've bought a mansion and an aircraft carrier for 100 million each, where does the next update take you?

Should be enough to buy a new weapon, if there will be one

Uncle Sikee Atric

Bank Account amount. Seriously?

I do not think there will be any massive updates until the exhibition season, then something will appear. Until then, it'll just be gold-plated crud and Benny's....

They have no imagination, unless you pay directly for it.

jRQzuoR.jpg

I have 2m on one profile and 4m on another

I will grind if I have too it doesn't bother me and I'm also very experienced at it.