2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Spawn trap deathmatches

Yuvitheplaya

Yuvitheplaya

Even after the filter added on quick job . I played some of these because nobody joined R* created deathmatches and they were just boring so i thought. Why not turn that filter back on and see if someone made a nice user-created deathmatch they are still filled with these spawn trap deathmatches and i while i was on call in one of these deathmatches the game started then i never leave my jobs so i had to do these random sh*tty deathmatches named as "9500000000000 RP AND $" so there was pretty much parkour up to the way to the guns so i was doing parkour nicely and suddenly some douchebag found a way without doing the parkour. All he did was just climb up a couple of walls and got up to the guns. I have no problem with parkour only deathmatches but i do have a problem with rigged parkour deathmatches. They should remove all of these crappy deathmatches

I was gonna leave a genuine response as the ones you got so far are a bit disappointing/expected of a thread on this level but your member title, "If you use your hydra in freemode then please kill yourself" just ruined the chances of me really caring about giving advice, agreeing/disagreeing with you or even discuss how R* could try make a whole new system to validate maps. Not to go off-topic but people bought the Hydra fair and square and can do as they please. To kill yourself just because you use an in-game vehicle seems a bit harsh, don't you think? Like, you realize you're telling people to commit suicide just because they're the disease of GTA lobbies (debatable for some). Maybe I'm making this more dramatic than what it should be as I've yet to go to bed but it seems like a sh*tty title to use. :/

They are all rigged Parkour matches. Hell some of them if they are in the city have a helicopter around the block. Or a tank for cliche.

Of course making your own or hosting already created ones is completely out of the question.

Don't join them, if you don't know them.

Same principle as in maze races - i have seen some sh*t that was meticulously designed just for the acceleration, flight trajectory, width of a hitbox and stock suspension of the Voltic Coil.

Fair enough, it was called a Voltic Race, but pretty much everyone thought "AHAHA Voltic n00b, ill pwn you in ma chrome Zuntrorno" - their loss.

• Like 1

invinciblejets

I think user created jobs was one of the worst thing ever put into this game. Maybe 2% of all user made stuff is actually legit and realistic.

Edited by invinciblejets
  • Like 1

Of course making your own or hosting already created ones is completely out of the question.

With the spectacular matchmaking? Noooo, of course not!

Yuvitheplaya

I was gonna leave a genuine response as the ones you got so far are a bit disappointing/expected of a thread on this level but your member title, "If you use your hydra in freemode then please kill yourself" just ruined the chances of me really caring about giving advice, agreeing/disagreeing with you or even discuss how R* could try make a whole new system to validate maps. Not to go off-topic but people bought the Hydra fair and square and can do as they please. To kill yourself just because you use an in-game vehicle seems a bit harsh, don't you think? Like, you realize you're telling people to commit suicide just because they're the disease of GTA lobbies (debatable for some). Maybe I'm making this more dramatic than what it should be as I've yet to go to bed but it seems like a sh*tty title to use. :/

Stop taking this seriously

Edited by Yuvitheplaya

I wonder what percentage of people playing these sh*tty creations realise you can view a map of them before the job launches, including any hidden stuff. It's X on XB1, probably hedgehog or pentagram or whatever on PS4, been a while since I used one.

Yuvitheplaya

I wonder what percentage of people playing these sh*tty creations realise you can view a map of them before the job launches, including any hidden stuff. It's X on XB1, probably hedgehog or pentagram or whatever on PS4, been a while since I used one.

The square button?

Haven't you heard?

Rockstar now officially endorses trap deathmatches. It's called Rhino Hunt adversary mode :)

Yuvitheplaya

Haven't you heard?

Rockstar now officially endorses trap deathmatches. It's called Rhino Hunt adversary mode :)

Got out my ps4 today played this rhino crap hated it end of story