2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's the most expensive insurance claim now days?

RabCNesbitt

RabCNesbitt

As the title said, Which car makes the most expensive insurance claim now days?

As i enjoy upsetting other players and would love to waste as much of their cash as possible when they blow up my cars.

Will probably become a locked topic but hey ho

It's the T20.

I once kept parking mine in front of the doors at the Rockford Hills LSC, and the same guy blew it up seven times and had to pay the full cost each time.

Made me smile :D

As i enjoy upsetting other players and would love to waste as much of their cash as possible when they blow up my cars.

The T20.

The car cost over 2 million fully modded.

The T20.

The car cost over 2 million fully modded.

2.2 million even before mods.

Everyone is saying the T20, but what about the Sultan RS and Banshee 900R? I personally haven't paid the insurance of either of those cars but I remember reading a thread where someone said the cost was really high for those two.

Affalterbach

Everyone is saying the T20, but what about the Sultan RS and Banshee 900R? I personally haven't paid the insurance of either of those cars but I remember reading a thread where someone said the cost was really high for those two.

Sultan RS costs -+ 8K.

I think the Banshee 900R is within the $10k range, definitely not anymore than 14k.

It's the T20.

I once kept parking mine in front of the doors at the Rockford Hills LSC, and the same guy blew it up seven times and had to pay the full cost each time.

and he might has been smiling as well, considering how many players with more than enough money exist who don't care a bit about those peanuts!

if he kept blowing you up he was probably one of those players who don't give a rat's ass about the insurance costs.

Rusty rebel at 37$.

Suicide bombed at least 15 people, only had to pay 37$ each time to fix it.

Rusty rebel at 37$.

I got the Car Bomber award on old-gen with my CE-edition Hotknife.

It attracted players like moths to flame and (as it was free to purchase) cost $0 to replace each time.

It was the $5000 or $7500 per bomb that made it such an expensive award to get.

• Like 1

It's the T20.

and he might has been smiling as well, considering how many players with more than enough money exist who don't care a bit about those peanuts!

if he kept blowing you up he was probably one of those players who don't give a rat's ass about the insurance costs.

Ye im one of them 😂 Can't be arsed if it's a 500$ claim or 27500$. Imo you can't play the game if youre constantly thinking about insurance costs. The only thing that stops me is the bad sports warning, after blowing up 10 id probably quit.

But I guess people who are low on cash think twice before they blow up one.

It's the T20.

or bad sport points. I have so many good rewards I could blow up t2os for 24 hours and not give a sh*t.

my sultan was like 10k-ish to fix

3D1T P05T

Edited by eyman

Rabid Vulpix

Always park your T-20 by the gas tanks in The Los Santos Connection.

Hydra & Savage spammers will often blow it up during their showoff attempt, either directly or by igniting the tank.

That way, unless they pickup every cash box, they will lose money even when completing the mission.

Funny because sometimes they quit the match in frustration, however they still paid the insurance cost.

Edited by Foreverpast

CarimboHanky

I love when people blow up my Osiris. I lol so hard.

maybe people blowing your osiris have so much money they dont even notice your insurance getting deducted from their account!

on a good session i can go through 150-200k in insurance fees, not a single f*ck given!

the only thing that stops me is the stupid badsport. if they removed badsport for pv destruction, i would be glad to blow millions in insurance fees.

GwaO80wy40CEdRmx9QkSZA_0_0.jpg

• Like 1

ninjaontour

maybe people blowing your osiris have so much money they dont even notice your insurance getting deducted from their account!

on a good session i can go through 150-200k in insurance fees, not a single f*ck given!

the only thing that stops me is the stupid badsport. if they removed badsport for pv destruction, i would be glad to blow millions in insurance fees.

Insurance is for targets.

b7OvNjuUVkGjTGRwDchmEg_0_0.jpg

Edited by ninjaontour
  • Like 1

M*A*R*I*N*A

Either way, I still think it's funny.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Rusty rebel at 37$.

What a horrendous loss lol

I am very strict about not trolling in missions or heists with Insurance costs.... but in free roam I've developed a bad habit recently of leaving the T20 locked in front of the Burton LSC so people either blow it up or have to find another shop.

The truly devilish part though is that I've also recently begun booby-trapping the other locations with proximity mines, which when combined with the respawning proximity mine bug has caused no small amount of rage quitting and frustration.

Always park your T-20 by the gas tanks in The Los Santos Connection.

Hydra & Savage spammers will often blow it up during their showoff attempt, either directly or by igniting the tank.

That way, unless they pickup every cash box, they will lose money even when completing the mission.

Funny because sometimes they quit the match in frustration, however they still paid the insurance cost.

I'd be p*ssed too if that happend to me, but I might just go and try that later on. :p

I think the insurance is 1% of the car's value.

Since the T20 is the most expensive car at the moment, it would be the most expensive to insure ... ~$22k I think.

This guy is such a badass. Can't handle.
  • Like 1

Halal Cyborg

This guy is such a badass. Can't handle.

Rich and a tough guy !