Reflections on Android version

Saw a few others mentioning that the android version didn't have car reflections, other than on a Shield. I wanted to know if it was intentional or not so I went on rockstar support.

I mentioned that the reflections didn't appear at max settings and that the windows flickered. He asked whether the windows flickered on lower settings and I said they didn't. I was expecting to be told to just play the game on lower settings but I actually had this as a response.

bXYKZjS.png

I don't know whether they're "investigating" the lack of reflections or just the window flickering, but it might have been a genuine bug nobody had pointed out.

Hopefully we'll see some sexy reflections soon.

This looks more as a copy-paste from an "ANSWERS FOR EVERY QUESTION.txt" than an answer in fact ;).

I don't believe they will do anything. I would love to have the PS2 map system replaced with a proper draw distance.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Maryo_Nicle7

Same here, the textures of windows in some cars were flickering with some black bars on it, I played it on my Galaxy Grand Prime with all high settings (except dynamic shadow turn OFF), I don't think I'm gonna looking a fix for this but if it's fixed on the newer version then it should be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Same here, the textures of windows in some cars were flickering with some black bars on it, I played it on my Galaxy Grand Prime with all high settings (except dynamic shadow turn OFF), I don't think I'm gonna looking a fix for this but if it's fixed on the newer version then it should be appreciated.

Hey, I think I know what is the problem. 1 About reflection, could be another obb, or package to specific the phone. I have same problem with Gangstar 2 which can not be operate on my phone, but I could play before to lag. Its about wrong version of engine machine. But there are reflections, when with stock pack they are not :)

2. Flickering windows its causes of bad convertion alphas. When you know how to open textures in (not) obb you could try edit it, by hex editor because there is no tool to import changes :(

Open textures is possible by txd f*cker

Edited by denis1379

• 5 weeks later...

Same problem here. Flickering windows.

And also a problem with the sound of some cars and bikes and I'm not able to see the full map.