Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Thundersmacker's Workshop


Thundersmacker

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

LOL, I remember begging you to do this one.

 

I guess it's time to fully reinstall IV again (migrated OS a few months ago). It's gonna be fun. :whistle:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RushCars24ID said:

Yo, Thunder, where's your opinion post about the new vehicles from Los Santos Summer Update in GTA:O?

 

Those take too long to make, and really the only cars that interest me are the Seminole Frontier, the Penumbra FF, and the Club.

 

GCT is working on the Seminole, so that leaves me with the Penumbra and Club. I already converted TG_Stig's Club GTR, which is more like a Golf GTI. Rockstar's official Club feels more like a base model Golf with some slight mods. So I think having both Club's could work as I feel their designs are different enough to co-exist. The Penumbra is cool, but I do feel the rear is slightly off design wise like it's too long. I still like it though and think it would be cool to have along side the original modern Penumbra. It might be awhile before those two cars get converted, as I'm trying to work on the backlog of conversions that I still want to do. So you'll just have to wait and see what I do. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thundersmacker said:

 

Those take too long to make, and really the only cars that interest me are the Seminole Frontier, the Penumbra FF, and the Club.

 

GCT is working on the Seminole, so that leaves me with the Penumbra and Club. I already converted TG_Stig's Club GTR, which is more like a Golf GTI. Rockstar's official Club feels more like a base model Golf with some slight mods. So I think having both Club's could work as I feel their designs are different enough to co-exist. The Penumbra is cool, but I do feel the rear is slightly off design wise like it's too long. I still like it though and think it would be cool to have along side the original modern Penumbra. It might be awhile before those two cars get converted, as I'm trying to work on the backlog of conversions that I still want to do. So you'll just have to wait and see what I do. ;)

Maybe R* club could be a pre face lift model (70s-early 80s) while TG_Stig's can be a post face lift model (Mid 80s-Early 90s). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the off topic post, it has been a while since the last time I installed a mod for the game. I wonder if it is still possible to add cars with the Complete Edition and without downgrading the game? if so, is there a way to do it? I have found some tutorials online but they are old and they are obviously intended for the old GTAIV/EFLC separate versions. I would love to drive some GTAV cars in LC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gunziness said:

Sorry for the off topic post, it has been a while since the last time I installed a mod for the game. I wonder if it is still possible to add cars with the Complete Edition and without downgrading the game? if so, is there a way to do it? I have found some tutorials online but they are old and they are obviously intended for the old GTAIV/EFLC separate versions. I would love to drive some GTAV cars in LC.

I never found any tutorial for such purpose yet. Most of us here rely on downgrading the game before adding new cars (even I do that). But if you do found a method to add cars in the latest update, please do share.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I got a small update for you. This is an update for all the vehicles with pop-up headlights.

 

The updated cars now use an extended Hakumai popup light script thanks to Zolika1351 and his ZolikaPatch which you can find here.

 

Here are all the cars updated, be sure to read the updated readme so you can get the lights to work correctly.

 

Lampadati Tropos Rallye

Ocelot Ardent Turbo

Pegassi Infernus Classic

Pegassi Torero

Grotti Cheetah Classic

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 12:18 AM, Mr_White97 said:

you have an complete tutorial for convert gta sa/v vehicles to iv?

i just know how adapt the materials :'v sorry for my bad english

 

I don't have a tutorial that covers converting unfortunately. When it comes to tutorials I'm not that great at making them. Best thing you can do is download any of my unlocked models and study them. There are a few tutorials on my OP that cover some of the smaller tricks I use to make my mods the way they are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Thundersmacker

Sorry everyone for the lack of any posts here for a while, I've been busy with other things.

 

But now I'm back with a conversion of the Vanillaworks Pfister 711!

 

preview.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Link to post
Share on other sites

This gotta be the fastest thing you've ever done, right? And I remember you didn't want to publish the Progen GP1 because it was "too fast" for this game. 😋 Either way, one can't say no to a 917, that car was the very reason why I bought Assetto Corsa in 2017. At the time it was unique, although I think more games have it now.

 

Nice you see you're still modding IV. Sadly I'm not much into GTA these days, or even this forum. I was doing a playthrough last year and kinda forgot about it after Mafia: Definitive Edition was released.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RushCars24ID

I thought that you said that you don't want to convert more Vanillaworks cars after you convert just only one car from them about a very long time ago, the BF Club GTR, but welcome back with that one!

 

If you converted that one, then how about if there's a possible chance to convert lore-friendly car mods from V that is NOT fully made by the Vanillaworks team to IV? I would like to see YDrop's Obey DD-Blitz and 13Stewartc's Ubermacht Sentinel SG3 (in all four bodystyles) in the streets of Liberty.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/obey-dd-blitz-add-on-tuning-livery

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ubermacht-sentinel-sg3-pack-add-on-tuning-sounds-lod-s

Edited by RushCars24ID
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 8:06 PM, Thundersmacker said:

But now I'm back with a conversion of the Vanillaworks Pfister 711!

preview.jpg

Welcome back, and I love fast cars!

 

I have an idea for conversion. The Ocelot XA-21, absolutely gorgeous and does not look like a spaceship like some supercars from GTA Online. Somewhat fits the timeline of GTA 4 (first appearance of C-X75 was at 2010).

 

Just a suggestion. ✌️😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a small surprise for you guys! Awhile back GCT sent me a few of his unfinished projects that he was no longer interested in. I decided to finish a few of them and this is the first one, the Vapid Steep delivery truck!

 

preview.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Thundersmacker
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 5:06 AM, Thundersmacker said:

Sorry everyone for the lack of any posts here for a while, I've been busy with other things.

 

But now I'm back with a conversion of the Vanillaworks Pfister 711!

 

preview.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Awesome man, love your mods.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thundersmacker said:

Got a small surprise for you guys! Awhile back GCT sent me a few of his unfinished projects that he was no longer interested in. I decided to finish a few of them and this is the first one, the Vapid Steep delivery truck!

 

preview.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Boxville short? nice

Edited by MAY_783
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's another one of GCT's abandoned projects. It's the Dundreary Jefferson, based on BeamNG's Gavril Grand Marshal. It's now ready to cruise the Liberty City streets!

 

preview.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Thundersmacker said:

Here's another one of GCT's abandoned projects. It's the Dundreary Jefferson, based on BeamNG's Gavril Grand Marshal. It's now ready to cruise the Liberty City streets!

 

preview.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Why not just name it the admiral? Now we can have all generations of marquis in GTA

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ragutheone said:

Why not just name it the Admiral? Now we can have all generations of marquis in GTA

 

To be honest, the Grand Marshal don't fit well to be named as the Admiral, in fact, according to the readme, this was meant to be modified to look like the 1988-1994 Lincoln Continental (a.k.a. the Baby Town Car 😁) :

 

640px-88-91_Lincoln_Continental.jpg

 

@G.C.T. could have reveal this to us better, as this was his old project, which was scrapped due to there's too many sh*t on his plate right now so he give some of them to Thunder, not to mention that he currently working on the BF Weevil (makes sense, as GCT is Brazillian, and Volkswagen Beetles are one of the most popular things that the Brazillians knows in their home country), as well the Vapid Ellie, updating a few of his old mods, and possibly converting another new car from Direct_UA to IV.

Edited by RushCars24ID
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.