Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Thundersmacker

Thundersmacker's Workshop

Recommended Posts

A.G.

Will you try to improve this area? I assume it was like this on the original model
TOsR2VF.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thundersmacker
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, A.G. said:

Will you try to improve this area? I assume it was like this on the original model


-snip-

 

Yes I have improved it, now it looks a lot better than in that pic.

Edited by Thundersmacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
someguyfromlc

Are you planning on converting the Ellie, and if you are, will you make some changes (rear and/or front lights)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thundersmacker
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, someguyfromlc said:

Are you planning on converting the Ellie, and if you are, will you make some changes (rear and/or front lights)?

 

Yes the Ellie is planned. I don't think I'll be changing anything on the car as I don't mind the design we got. However, there will be a Dominator Classic that will go along with Ellie, which will be obviously based on the original Mustang.

Edited by Thundersmacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thundersmacker

The Entity XXC is here! Take it for a drive, and try not to get any speeding tickets!

 

preview.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
someguyfromlc
13 hours ago, Thundersmacker said:

 

Yes the Ellie is planned. I don't think I'll be changing anything on the car as I don't mind the design we got. However, there will be a Dominator Classic that will go along with Ellie, which will be obviously based on the original Mustang.

Dominator Classic 😍 that's what i'm waiting for!!! Great job on the XXC, looks fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinx.

The roofless XXC is the real deal. Rad car :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unbid

20190522143550_1.jpg

I secretly want this to be ported to IV because I love Koenigsegg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
someguyfromlc

Btw, i just remembered there is no handling line for the Dubsta in your ThunderVPack. Which handling is it supposed to use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thundersmacker
1 hour ago, someguyfromlc said:

Btw, i just remembered there is no handling line for the Dubsta in your ThunderVPack. Which handling is it supposed to use?

Patriot, although can also use the handling from the Dubsta 6x6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unbid
5 hours ago, Thundersmacker said:

Patriot, although can also use the handling from the Dubsta 6x6.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about something I talked to you on Discord.

 

Using Patriot handling makes the car extremely sway and lean when cornering. Using Dubsta 6x6 handling remedies this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
someguyfromlc

Thanks dood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeVK
On 5/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, unbid said:

20190522143550_1.jpg

I secretly want this to be ported to IV because I love Koenigsegg.

Umm..it is in IV. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuckyonald

woah havent been visiting gta forums in a while i will test it out and make a video have been playing cod :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nico
21 hours ago, JoeVK said:

Umm..it is in IV. 🤔

He intended to say "wanted". ;)

 

We non-native English speakers make mistakes like that sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unbid
22 minutes ago, Nico said:

He intended to say "wanted". ;)

 

We non-native English speakers make mistakes like that sometimes.

Bingo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thundersmacker

Hey guys, there are some new additions to the conversion list. The Schlagen GT, Vacca, and Khamelion are now on the list!

 

Khamelion-GTAV-front.pngSchlagen-GT-GTAO-front.pngVacca-GTAV-front.png

 

There is also a new section on the OP for potential future original vehicle ideas. These are cars I'd like to see in GTA IV/V as lore friendly edits.

 

DSC00019-940x705.jpgJeep-Cherokee-2-door.jpgdino246.jpg0143b71d7a29eceded81c683776c0724.jpgbmw2002.jpg1986-jp-grand-wagoneer-4dr-lft-frntcup7v1978-Land-Cruiser-FJ40.jpg

 

Don't hold your breath on these, these are simply ideas and that's all. But I'd like to hear your ideas and thoughts on these cars and maybe some new ideas as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
menny
24 minutes ago, Thundersmacker said:

Hey guys, there are some new additions to the conversion list. The Schlagen GT, Vacca, and Khamelion are now on the list!

 

Khamelion-GTAV-front.pngSchlagen-GT-GTAO-front.pngVacca-GTAV-front.png

 

There is also a new section on the OP for potential future original vehicle ideas. These are cars I'd like to see in GTA IV/V as lore friendly edits.

 

DSC00019-940x705.jpgJeep-Cherokee-2-door.jpgdino246.jpg0143b71d7a29eceded81c683776c0724.jpgbmw2002.jpg1986-jp-grand-wagoneer-4dr-lft-frntcup7v1978-Land-Cruiser-FJ40.jpg

 

Don't hold your breath on these, these are simply ideas and that's all. But I'd like to hear your ideas and thoughts on these cars and maybe some new ideas as well.

May I suggest you the De Leo Traviata from Mafia III as a base for the Dino?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeccelDeSerena22

Two Landstalkers, a Baller Classic and a Karin BeeJay? ( Without the xl, yes, I know it's an extremely creative name 😅), no but seriously when I saw the Jeep Wagoneer it almost gave me something , these may be just ideas right now but oh boy if they are ideas. I' m really hoping to see what you're gonna do next, regardless of what you end up discarding from the list at the end.😊 Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unbid
2 hours ago, Thundersmacker said:

Hey guys, there are some new additions to the conversion list. The Schlagen GT, Vacca, and Khamelion are now on the list!

 

Khamelion-GTAV-front.pngSchlagen-GT-GTAO-front.pngVacca-GTAV-front.png

 

There is also a new section on the OP for potential future original vehicle ideas. These are cars I'd like to see in GTA IV/V as lore friendly edits.

 

DSC00019-940x705.jpgJeep-Cherokee-2-door.jpgdino246.jpg0143b71d7a29eceded81c683776c0724.jpgbmw2002.jpg1986-jp-grand-wagoneer-4dr-lft-frntcup7v1978-Land-Cruiser-FJ40.jpg

 

Don't hold your breath on these, these are simply ideas and that's all. But I'd like to hear your ideas and thoughts on these cars and maybe some new ideas as well.

YES! The Vacca and Schlagen GT are finally on the conversion list! I'm also excited that you plan on converting the Defender, 90's Cherokee, Wagoneer, and FJ40 as well! Although, if you need some more ideas, I'd like to see some more of VanillaWorks creation ported into IV, like the ZR350, civilian ZR380, Issi hardtop, and Saleen S7-esque Tyrus that MG made some time ago. Also, I'd like to see a mash between Felon GT and Khamelion and turn it into a proper Maserati Granturismo-esque car.

 

Oh, and if you want to, you can use the Mafia III car models for the base of your Dino, FJ40, and (maybe) Road Runner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nico
3 hours ago, Thundersmacker said:

DSC00019-940x705.jpg

 

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Interesting. I would pick the Dino among all of those. And I'm still waiting for that GT500 beauty. (No pressure though, take your time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thundersmacker
3 hours ago, menny said:

May I suggest you the De Leo Traviata from Mafia III as a base for the Dino?

 

2 hours ago, unbid said:

you can use the Mafia III car models for the base of your Dino, FJ40, and (maybe) Road Runner.

On the OP, I have a pic of the Traviata as the base for the LF Dino. XD

 

Mafia III (and 2) vehicles in general are very good canidates for GTA cars, as the Vanillaworks Dominator Classic shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
menny
2 hours ago, Thundersmacker said:

 

On the OP, I have a pic of the Traviata as the base for the LF Dino. XD

 

Mafia III (and 2) vehicles in general are very good canidates for GTA cars, as the Vanillaworks Dominator Classic shows.

Oh sorry.. haven't checked the OP for a while lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny362000
16 hours ago, Thundersmacker said:

But I'd like to hear your ideas and thoughts on these cars and maybe some new ideas as well.

Well since you asked, I'll copy what I posted in Silent's thread
 

The idea is a lore-friendly Lancia 037 Stradale with bits of series 2 Lancia Montecarlo mixed in
 

The overall body shape would be 037, with headlights, bonnet (as in the one at the back because it's mid-engined) and the kinda-flying buttresses of the Montecarlo in the back because they look super cool. A few other details like the weird black trim on the roof of the could be lifted from the Montecarlo as well


The name I came up with is Lampadati Mesos, because the Stratos and Tropos are both named after layers of the atmosphere, Troposphere is the lowest, Stratosphere is the second lowest and Mesosphere is the third lowest, hence Lampadati Mesos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thundersmacker
2 hours ago, Johnny362000 said:

Well since you asked, I'll copy what I posted in Silent's thread
 

The idea is a lore-friendly Lancia 037 Stradale with bits of series 2 Lancia Montecarlo mixed in
 

The overall body shape would be 037, with headlights, bonnet (as in the one at the back because it's mid-engined) and the kinda-flying buttresses of the Montecarlo in the back because they look super cool. A few other details like the weird black trim on the roof of the could be lifted from the Montecarlo as well


The name I came up with is Lampadati Mesos, because the Stratos and Tropos are both named after layers of the atmosphere, Troposphere is the lowest, Stratosphere is the second lowest and Mesosphere is the third lowest, hence Lampadati Mesos

 

I'm actually a huge fan of the 037, it's my favorite Lancia. I've wanted a LF version in GTA but never got around to doing it. I like the idea of merging the Montecarlo as the 037 is technically based on the Montecarlo. Mesos is a good name as well. Thanks for the idea! I'll definitely consider it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A.G.

Regarding the 037 "project", what about a front mask/bumper like this? (just don't consider the rest of the Rocket Bunny kit, lol.)

17040300_FD_1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MGgames100

Vacca should defo be in LC, cannot wait!

 

On 5/25/2019 at 7:40 PM, Thundersmacker said:

But I'd like to hear your ideas and thoughts on these cars and maybe some new ideas as well.

Gib Dino, 2002 and FJ. Cornet idea imo is kinda meh, since Tampa has a lot of Cornet in it already, but you do you, more american boats the better...
As for new ideas, well...
 

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/qFlhyv1.png

Declasse_Cabbie_2.png

Maibatsu_Penumbra_Classic_2a.png

Annis_Winky_2a.png

 

Dewbauchee_Super_GTS_2a.png

Grotti_Biscione_2.pngPfister_Lapine_2b.png

Pegassi_Vendicatore_2.png

 

If you consider at least one imma be happy boy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuntchio
50 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

more american boats the better...

Speaking of American Boats...

 

@Thundersmacker, you should make a GTA rendition of the 1948 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan

 

Spoiler

1948-cadillac-series-62

1948-cadillac-series-62

1948-cadillac-series-62

1948-cadillac-series-62

1948_Cadillac_Series_62_sedan_(8702651991948-cadillac-series-62

 

The Lassiter Series 69 from Mafia II. This would be the great addition!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
someguyfromlc
On 5/22/2019 at 10:04 PM, Thundersmacker said:

Patriot, although can also use the handling from the Dubsta 6x6.

The 6x6 handling works like a charm, been having a lot of fun with the Dubsta although i named it Schäfer in my game, i think it fits the car better (Schäfer means shepherd, and it's a play on the Wolf name for military G-wagons :)

Also i'd love to see a Roadrunner in IV haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuckyonald
On 5/25/2019 at 8:40 PM, Thundersmacker said:

Hey guys, there are some new additions to the conversion list. The Schlagen GT, Vacca, and Khamelion are now on the list!

 

Khamelion-GTAV-front.pngSchlagen-GT-GTAO-front.pngVacca-GTAV-front.png

 

There is also a new section on the OP for potential future original vehicle ideas. These are cars I'd like to see in GTA IV/V as lore friendly edits.

 

DSC00019-940x705.jpgJeep-Cherokee-2-door.jpgdino246.jpg0143b71d7a29eceded81c683776c0724.jpgbmw2002.jpg1986-jp-grand-wagoneer-4dr-lft-frntcup7v1978-Land-Cruiser-FJ40.jpg

 

Don't hold your breath on these, these are simply ideas and that's all. But I'd like to hear your ideas and thoughts on these cars and maybe some new ideas as well.

hope to see the jeep wagoneer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.