Done Everything Alright but Still 98%

IftekharChy

This is really pissing me off. I have played gta vice city for hours on pc. Now I am playing it on my android.

I have done everything accordingly.

1) All storyline, assassination missions are completed.

2) Total 15 safehouses are bought along with asset missions.

3) PCJ Playground, Cone Crazy are completed.

4) Test Track, Track by Dirt are done 3 times with both records on stats.

5) Rifle range score was 48, First Reload ability was unlocked.

6) All RC missions are completed.

7) 4 Chopper Checkpoints are completed.

8) 36/36 unique jumps.

9) 35/35 rampages.

10) 100/100 hidden packages.

11) I never use Cheats.

But still its 98%. I have been looking for a solution around the Internet. Still no luck at all. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Try uploading your save file to GTASnP.com. There is a 100% Checklist available on the website that will let you know what you have completed and what hasn't been completed, helping you to find out why you only have 98% :^:

• Like 1

IftekharChy

Sorry friends. I've got it done. I missed 4 street races which I didnt notice. Thanks for help though.

Lethal Vaccine

Strangely enough, I was gonna say this when I saw the Topic. I was gonna say did you do the 6 Races for Sunshine Autos as well as all 3 lists for Import/Export, lol...

But then I read you were "sure" you did all the Assets, which Sunshine Autos IS. Thus, I didn't comment, lol...

USUALLY, this is what happens, though. Someone is missing something claiming they did it, but they didn't :p

• 2 weeks later...
crashoverride93

@MetalMilitia89 I can tell you why that would happen most of the time what happens is you do something and then get wasted or busted load back and venture off and do something else and then think you did it because you forgot that you loaded back and lost it. At least thats what I think happens with me ussally with hidden packages most specially

Edited by crashoverride93

Lethal Vaccine

I guess this doesn't happen to me cuz when I venture out to do something, whatever that may be required for 100%, I finish it before continuing doing something else. Furthermore, if I get killed or busted, I reload. By the end, for all GTA's, I always have 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats/Missions Failed and all Special Vehicles. My play style is very different to a lot of other people. I also speedrun (by normal means) when I play as well. I've done all the 3D Era GTA's (III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS) anywhere from 5 to 14 times. VC was done 5 times, for instance, but LCS was done 14 times, etc. But after all the playthroughs I've done, this can't possibly ever happen to me. This sort of thing only happened to me when I was younger, just starting high school, middle teens, and didn't really care about the Saves like how I do now. I'd have Deaths, Busted, Missions Failed in the Stats and just did random things and when I would get to 100%, I may be only 96%, 98%, 99%, etc, etc cuz I was chaotic with my plan to 100% and it wasn't very good how I played...

Now, when it comes to VC, I do everything on the East Island right after I drop Ken off and take his EC White Admiral and do Paramedics Level 12 to get enough money to buy the Safehouses and store this. After the East Island is done with all Hidden Packages, Rampages, Stunt Jumps, and Side Missions, I head to the West Island. After all the West Island Hidden Packages, Rampages, Stunt Jumps, and Side Missions are done, I then take the Maverick that spawns on top of Hyman Condo and use this to get the 2-3 Hidden Packages on roof tops on the East Island and in the Ocean, as well as the RPG on Boats Rampage that is found in the Ocean, too. Then I reach 44% game completion before "An Old Friend," which is the FIRST Story Mission in the game. This saves a lot of agony with "what did I miss for 100%." Getting the tedious things done at the beginning is a very good thing to do and get into. I do this for all the GTA's I own lol...

Edited by MetalMilitia89
  • Like 1