2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

people blowing up car meetings

POOL

CrysisAverted

Freaking randoms everywhere blowing up and I'm just here, trying to get my fam to listen to my mixtape.

• Like 3

b-but i love crashing a party , especially when they think i was " uninvited "

It's awesome if you can call in an Airstrike before anybody notices...

Many lulz are had.

Mainthreadrule.gif

Welp, for me its gonna be one or two ways. Either im in my Insurgent and live or.....im in my Osiris and let em pay $24k insurance bill😛😛

I get that people who blow up car meets are getting a laugh out of it and ok good for them. My personal opinion is that those people are boring and childish but what can you do. There will always be people with a lack of imagination who can only get their kicks by clawing at people who do have one.

Edited by Nacho Z
  • Like 7

Last car meet I attended, somebody was obsessed with positioning each car perfectly with doors open etc, got quite narky about it. I saw the flare but hadn't seen one for a while and forgot what it meant. Then I heard the jets. . . It was quite funny even tho my gt took a direct hit

• Like 4

lll-H-I-M-lll

I love getting a titan and dropping in to meetings to say hello if you jump just before impact you avoid insurance costs! And the kind warming messages after they are filled with love Hahaha

Edited by harbujahn the great

OP is unaware of Invite Only or Friend Only sessions.

• Like 4

FrugalDangerMan

They're a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held them too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now they're so angry moments of levity actually cause them pain; gives them headaches. Happiness, for those gentleman, hurts.

• Like 2

MistuhhPalmer

race warz organized drag racing organized cruising/show and impromptu street racing with some drifting and offroad sometimes. HMU if your interested, no D bags in our meets :D

I love getting a titan and dropping in to meetings to say hello if you jump just before impact you avoid insurance costs! And the kind warming messages after they are filled with love Hahaha

More than once? You must have a video. Or it never happened.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Achieved it 3 times in a titan twice on last gen and once just after the 900r/sultan RS update and countless times in my buzzard i regularly surprise players suicide bombing them its good fun.

• Like 1

Achieved it 3 times in a titan twice on last gen and once just after the 900r/sultan RS update and countless times in my buzzard i regularly surprise players suicide bombing them its good fun.

Don't just reply with words and more stories. Give us all a good laugh and show us. Heard of YouTube? Car meets blowing up!

Edited by Sencha
  • Like 1

I like going full psycho and going on killing sprees, but car meets is where I draw the line.

One is playing the game, the other is just being disrespectful. Nothing says "I'm just here to cruise and chill" more than a gasoline green Tornado with white tires, you don't blow these kind of dudes up, they're the coolest people in the game.

Edited by Spadge
  • Like 2

lll-H-I-M-lll

Don't just reply with words and more stories. Give us all a good laugh and show us. Heard of YouTube? Car meets blowing up!

Hold on gis a minute while i pull videos out my ass. Only thing on my mind when i notice alot of players congregating in one place is how many i can piss off as fast as possible and get away to strike again unexpectedly not happy you tube vids

• Like 1

If someone blows up a car meet in which i'm participating, they usually get immediately blown up by me.

Edited by TheIceWarrior

Why do people blow a car meet? Because the 27 year old neckbeard man child "leader" gets upset if the slightest thing doesn't go there way.

Edited by Final Quake

Sounds like something I'd do. Oh wait I've already done that, I prefer blowing everybody up.

It's cos the people who "host" them are dicks and stay at one place for an hour. Also just cos they dicks who you don't like so you decide to have a little fun and ruin their "meet"

Edited by Nicole_T_21
  • Like 1

Why do people blow a car meet? Because the 27 year old neckbeard man child "leader" gets upset if the slightest thing doesn't go there way.

so true lol
  • Like 1

Hold on gis a minute while i pull videos out my ass. Only thing on my mind when i notice alot of players congregating in one place is how many i can piss off as fast as possible and get away to strike again unexpectedly not happy you tube vids

Yeah, You're full of sh*t. It's easy to save footage after you do something in game. The share button. If you had blown up a big car meet, you would save it. Who wouldn't? Anyone in this thread who wouldn't?

Car meets aren't where its at. What used to be the best thing to do WAS:

(When you could give away modded cars)

1. Being in a public lobby and listening in on game chat. Find out some kids are building a car/s for a lower rank and giving them away. Either for cash$$ or so they have an upgraded car.

2. Find out which LSC they are hanging out by. Go there and camp up high or just chill in a corner not bothering them.

3. When they drive out of LSC to do the hand off...... WHAMMY! Smoke the car before the exchange.

4. Watch and listen in enjoyment of the suffering, while both parties lose money/a modded car.

5. Repeat if they are stupid enough to try and do it again.

One time I did this I was able to troll these kids 3 times in a row....... they just didn't understand.

This of course was last Gen only seeing as they patched giving away modded cars awhile ago. It was a blast to say the least.

Edited by B-Turb0
  • Like 1