2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone interested in a tuner update

beemertramp

Would anyone be interested for a tuner update for gta online? I mean rockstar already took the lowrider culture and put it in the game,but how about a dlc about the urban car culture? I would like to see iconic cars like the BRZ,S2000,RX7,350z,Supras and celicas.We also can take the cars to Benny's for an intial pricey upgrade which can also install new things like slamming your car and adding drift tires exclusively for the tuner cars.Also racing for pink slips would also be a cool feature embedded with the update, Is anyone else interested in something like that?

• Like 5

I'm not really into tuners so I probably wouldn't end up buying more than one of them, but as long as they are made into more options to (viably) use for racing, I would like it.

Would be cool if we got an update for tuners with new cars and Benny mods for them, then later an update that lets us take some of the muscle cars we have and a few new ones into Benny's to put wider tires on them and such, then Rockstar added a "Tuner vs Muscle" class for racing.

BMW E30.

YES!!!! Not just Japanese cars but some forms of American muscles like the Shelby mustang from the 60s and euro cars like the 911

Iconic

Brz

Wat.

I know it's not a super iconic car :p but I do own one IRL and I love it but I would be super stoked at seeing a gta version of the gt86/frs/brz ingame

I'm not really into tuners so I probably wouldn't end up buying more than one of them, but as long as they are made into more options to (viably) use for racing, I would like it.

Would be cool if we got an update for tuners with new cars and Benny mods for them, then later an update that lets us take some of the muscle cars we have and a few new ones into Benny's to put wider tires on them and such, then Rockstar added a "Tuner vs Muscle" class for racing.

yes muscle cars could also play a role in the update than can be tooken to Benny's and can be upgraded to drift like adding a Camaro so or a mustang boss.

Cars are always welcome.

Specially the BMW E30 (Sentinel Classic) and Porsche 911(Comet Pfister Classic).

• Like 1

No r34 skyline? Get out op

of course I would love the skyline and call it the elegy classic :),on problem is the r34 skyline is a rarity in the us

Definitely. But as mentioned above it'd be nice for it to extend to the muscle & euro sports cars as well. A tuner update would also lend itself well to a racetrack somewhere in LS down the track.

A circuit is a hell of a pipe dream but can't hurt to imagine it!

• Like 1

I've seen this thread a thousand times

but with Benny's now open it would be a great time to utilize his garage to tune cars,I also would rather say it's more of a urban car culture dlc than a tuner dlc Edited by beemertramp

TeammateHelper

Zirconium Stratum >> Benny's >> Zirconium Stratum Classic

Main feature:

Station wagon >> Benny's >> 2-door sedan (ie. Skyline rear)

HMSMotorsport

I'd quite like a tuner DLC but with some realistic parts costs. For example a stage 1 remap costing a few hundred rather than a 10k would be nice!

I'd quite like a tuner DLC but with some realistic parts costs. For example a stage 1 remap costing a few hundred rather than a 10k would be nice!

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Yes...but not sure if i actualy woud tune them :)

BMW M3 E92. Yes, that beast still isn't in the game and no, the Sentinel XS is just a 335d.

Edited by TheIceWarrior

Supra

RX7

R34 Skyline

That's all I need.

Probably throw in an S15, 350Z/370Z, 240SX, NSX (the older one) and S2000 as well.

Edited by PSgtaplayer1

I'm not interested in it myself, tuners have always been my least liked car class although I think it's a fun idea. I bet R* would come out with some cool cars.

tenpennyisplainevil

I'd spend every last dime on an upgrade like this. I need that Skyline, BMW e46, 350z. Would literally buy them all and perhaps make an entire tuner garage

Edited by tenpennyisplainevil

I would love the idea. However Rockstar would probably put the updated cars in the super category...

Or players would complain that their expensive new cars aren't the fastest in the sports class.

No thanks , it was such a failure with the banshee and the sultan so no please rockstar don't screw more cars , thanks

visible mods were ok but performances are sooooo bad on these 2 cars

TeammateHelper

No thanks , it was such a failure with the banshee and the sultan so no please rockstar don't screw more cars , thanks

But the Banshee's the new fastest car, and Sultan RS is faster than a Sultan.

tenpennyisplainevil

So... fail? I see lots of Sultan RS's driving around in particular, nor are Banshee 900Rs a rarity, so I'd say it's a resounding success. Make the next tuners better performance wise and you have a hit. Lowriders were gone in mere days after the update, while people apparently are liking the the tuners we got so far, despite their supposed bad performance

I sincerely hope that the Banshee/Sultan was just them testing the waters. I'd LOVE for them to give more cars the same/similar treatments.