2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Where do you get those street racing cars?

Sergei

I want to do some street racing and i cant find where all of 'em take place. anyone know? what about the cars

thx

sergei

Tommy Corelli

Well this is a hard one you have to win the races at Hyman memorial stadium and then the cars will be in the grarage under the stairs on the left and right of the stadium.  Also you can get them by getting all the cars on the list and sunshine autos.

I want to do some street racing and i cant find where all of 'em take place. anyone know? what about the cars

thx

sergei

the street races take place at sunshine autos. you must own sunshine autos in order to compete in the street races. refer to the map that came with the game if u need directions. you may use any car you like to compete in the street races. they are located to the left of the I/E garage at sunny autos.. go down to where your garages are and you will see a blue marker. walk into it.

go down to where your garages are and you will see a blue marker. walk into it.

Ehem....I believe that would be a pink marker. Also, yes sunshine autos, go down into the area at the back, and there will be a map on the wall, with a pink marker infront of it, just walk in and pick your race.

Well this is a hard one you have to win the races at Hyman memorial stadium and then the cars will be in the grarage under the stairs on the left and right of the stadium.  Also you can get them by getting all the cars on the list and sunshine autos.

He means SA do you mean Hotring etc in the stadium

There are 6 races at Sunshine Autos - onec you've entered the Pink marker - use left or right to scroll between the races.

You must pay for each race. The longer the race, the more you pay. But the longer the race, the more your reward.

There are 3 races/challenges at Hyman Stadium - you can take part in these between the hours of 20:00 and 00:00 - there is a differnt event everyday. Check the banner outside to see what event is on that day.

You must complete all 9 races/challenges in order for you to stand a chance of getting 100%

Purple.

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

The races are easy and sweet.

By the way, Purple9 that was a killer explanation, what are you a dictionary of GTA?

What did you doods use for the races? I used the Hotring Racer.

I beg to differ but yes its a killer car  :D

Fav Cars ; Infernus cuz Lamborghini is my company Cuban Hermes cause of the flames, and the Sand King because its big and cool lol

Although i always drive Pcjs..

These are the cars used in the street racing. Not sure if they're the right ones, though.

Cheetah - Find it around Ocean Beach. Spawns on Ocean Beach and next to where Cortez' yacht entrance was. Also found in the parking lot of the mansion with the giant American flag on Starfish island (just on the right when coming in from Vice Island).

Infernus - A white one spawns at your mansion, right next to the garage door. You can also find it around Vice Point, I believe.

Other fast cars you can use:

Comet - Spawns in the garage of one of the houses on Starfish Island. Spawns next to the main building at the Country Club. Find it around Vice Point.

Stinger - Find it around Vice Point / Starfish Island area. Often seen driving on main Starfish Island road.

Sabre - Around Vice Point, Downtown, and other various spots around the mainland.

Phoenix - You can find it around Starfish Island and Washington Beach, as well as Vice Point. Not one I'd recommend, though.

Sabre Turbo - After completing the first (might be second) Garage list at Sunshine Autos, it spawns at the window near the door in the main Sunshine Autos building.

Deluxo - After completing the second (might be first) list at Sunshine Autos, it spawns next to the Sabre.

Hotring Racer - After completing the 3rd (might be 4th) list at the garage, it spawns on the upper level of Sunshine Autos. Fast and furious, I suggest you take the time completing the Garage lists to get this car. Well worth it.

Probably the PCJ, but its harder to control, imho, and doesnt take corners as well. Im not sure the exact speeds of both, though.  :music:

it'd be good if there was speedometers.then you could find wich is fastest.my guess is that the pcj600 goes 150mph

it'd be good if there was speedometers.then you could find wich is fastest.my guess is that the pcj600 goes 150mph

A GTA Dictionary? hehe! Nah, not quite.

Speedometers are a great idea, it'd be nice to see which vehicle clocks up the top speeds..

PCJ is quicker - it's got a big downer though - when you crash it, you fall off.

Hotring is very quick - good handling - its downer is that it's not very durable. Only takes a few bumps for it to smoke.

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

There was a speedometer made by the code modders for GTA3, I expect that, with patience, they will make one for the PC version of GTA: Vice due late this year. :)

if you want a easy win on street races, drive up to the marker at the start of the race, but do not enter it. Reverse till you are clear of all cars on the grid. Now, standing beside your car, whip out your RPG and take aim at the right corner of the lead car on the left. The resulting explosion should take both lead cars out and severely damage the other. Also the race automatically begins, so quickly get in your motor (Hotring Racer V.recommended), finish off the last guy with drive-bys and that's you with an easy win.

if you want a easy win on street races, drive up to the marker at the start of the race, but do not enter it. Reverse till you are clear of all cars on the grid. Now, standing beside your car, whip out your RPG and take aim at the right corner of the lead car on the left. The resulting explosion should take both lead cars out and severely damage the other. Also the race automatically begins, so quickly get in your motor (Hotring Racer V.recommended), finish off the last guy with drive-bys and that's you with an easy win.

doesnt the mission fail if you do this?? how did you get this to work??