4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

universetwisters

The Official GTA Next Wishlist

TheSantader25

They Should Add:

-The Ability to Open Doors, Hood and Trunks. 

-The Ability to kidnap people by using the Trunk. 

-Remember the Sniper Madrazo had in "Caida Libre" ? They should add a "special category" to weapons and alow us to store them in the trunk. 

-The Ability to keep the engine Running or turning the car off by CHOICE. 

-The Ability to let your NPC friend drive and you sit in the back seat. Drive By bitch. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Hikikomori-Yume

The user above literally mentioned an idea that I had that I came here to post.

Anyways here are some things I would like to see in the next gta

- more interactivity with npcs

Such as holding them hostage, knocking them unconscious, carrying and moving their body, putting them into the trunk of a car etc

- Made for first person mode with a virtual reality mode

- Set in Liberty City first with the possible addition of Los Santos and other cities

- Create your own character

Bring back a mute identitiless character you can project yourself into

- gang territory and turf war system

- ability to decorate your safehouse and modify it such as the location of items and furniture

- bring back ability to socialize and date npcs and characters

- implement a deep RPG system

- make guns and ammo less common and more meaningful when you obtain them

Like if I buy a gun I'll want to take it to my safehouse and store it in my garage or safe so I won't lose it

-make the game more challenging

-if you get arrested you can be taken to a prison then there you could open up missions and story arcs only available there also you can attempt to break out like in the Elder Scrolls

- Add an indoor shopping mall with stores, restaurants, a movie theater and arcade

- Animal Crossing-like real time effects in the game world

Barnie Spacullie

The purpose of ideas for objects

------------

To start i had a fun idea last night. What if they tied some kind of false tracker into the i/e and mc businesses. Like a false blip. 

So u can drop false cargo blips around the map to. distract, cover, or lure someone away or closer to you.

To balance the game i would assume they would charge around 7500-12000

------------

Another fun idea i had was a device that u place that creates a ring, (not to big not to small) that allows players to be off the radar with in this ring. 

----------

Tangible weed, (and /or other drugs) that u can take out and smoke at ease similar to Pisswiser. 

Maybe have pop up shops that never last too long at a time that pop up in various gang locations. So you have to pull up to grove street to get some weed for example. 

--------------------

Bonds... maybe adding something that is a form of currency but is not money that can be passed amongst players. So that there still is some process of transaction that will not let modders take advantage and screw the  game economy, but still allow a balanced transfer of income amongst orgs.  

Beato_dim
7 hours ago, Barnie Spacullie said:

So that there still is some process of transaction that will not let modders take advantage and screw the  game economy

how exactly establishing a second currency will prevent modders from screwing the economy? If they can create mony, they'll probably be able to create 'bonds' or whatever as well.

Barnie Spacullie

1 hour ago, Beato_dim said:

how exactly establishing a second currency will prevent modders from screwing the economy? If they can create mony, they'll probably be able to create 'bonds' or whatever as well.

I worded that poorly. I just  am asking for a way that Rockstar can allow orgs to pay eachother with out letting the modders that ruined that back in 2014. See i totally understand why they got rid of the ability to send money, but with that i often feel like it limits my Organizations abilities because im the kind of player that would pay someone else to distract a try hard across the map during a sell for example. Im just asking for a way to pay each other that allows one extra step in the process, so that it can be something that can be stolen, sold, traded at our own pace. I think if they add some kind of (even if its a place u must drive to,) in order to convert it into money. See we know the ceo's are making money, enough to pay their workers routinely. That money does not come from the player, or the org, just secure serv as it is Rockstars way of rewarding  players for being involved in other peoples businesses. (Crap pay, very little initiative) they can also give the CEO perhaps these bonds, or checks that they can not spend, but they can give as they please. (Maybe only like 3 for  every hour or mission completed and they are like 10k only.) So that the ceo can pay who ever he feels deserves it. 

Beato_dim

I think that the economy will surely find a way to screw itself up:D but actually being able to pay your associates would be nice, that's true

Journey_95

My wish is story based. I want a more serious tone for the next GTA again and Rocktar to write a more compelling story again with more human characters. GTA IV and RDR2 show how good their writing can be..I still enjoyed GTA V, it was fun as hell but ultimately shallow. Don't waste your talent Rockstar! Just have more features in the next game and more mission variety (areas GTA IV could have been better at) but don't dumb down the story !

Barnie Spacullie
On 11/25/2018 at 2:47 AM, TheSantader25 said:

They Should Add:

-The Ability to Open Doors, Hood and Trunks. 

-The Ability to kidnap people by using the Trunk. 

-Remember the Sniper Madrazo had in "Caida Libre" ? They should add a "special category" to weapons and alow us to store them in the trunk. 

-The Ability to keep the engine Running or turning the car off by CHOICE. 

-The Ability to let your NPC friend drive and you sit in the back seat. Drive By bitch. 

Some of these options are in interaction menu tho. U can pop your trunk, and slap music from your subs while you exit your car. 

TheSantader25
1 minute ago, Barnie Spacullie said:

Some of these options are in interaction menu tho. U can pop your trunk, and slap music from your subs while you exit your car. 

Only In online. 

Barnie Spacullie
2 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Only In online. 

Yeah. I would like to be able to do anything i can do on online on story. But i guess i damn near only play for online. 

Papa_Flow1
On 10/8/2013 at 4:45 PM, universetwisters said:

Official GTA Wishlist Topic

Features! Missions! Cars! Anything!

I Just want it to be in Vice City, oh how I want to go back there lol

TheFireMZL

If the next GTA game takes place in Vice City, i wish that at least the Cubans and Cholos return as some sorta of chicanos (similar to Vagos and Aztecas in V) and the Haitians, sorta like the real life gang Zoe Pound, returns too

Edited by TheFireMZL
Fix some errors

Zopez

(Post Removed)

Edited by Zopez

Papa_Flow1
23 hours ago, TheFireMZL said:

If the next GTA game takes place in Vice City, i wish that at least the Cubans and Cholos return as some sorta of chicanos (similar to Vagos and Aztecas in V) and the Haitians, sorta like the real life gang Zoe Pound, returns too

That’ll be cool. I really want the next Grand Theft Auto in Vice City 

JustSomeStoner

There are games like The Crew that is the full continental US. That'd be cool to have in GTA. Obviously in those games they cut out a lot, but they make sure to hit the important cities and landmarks.

StevenR

Keep the futuristic crap, saints row crap, zombies, aliens, flying cars and bikes out of gta vi and gta vi online. I like how gta iv had a realistic tone. Keep it like iv.

TheSantader25

-Bring the chainsaw back. 

-Bring the Flamethrower back. 

-Bring buying safehouses back. 

-Let us rent rooms in motels and hotels. Also have NPC routines in these places. It would be cool to sneak into someone's hotel room at night 

-you see all those rent ads in the ghettos in V? Let us actually rent them. I would like to live in these environments. Let us rent sh*tty apartments.