1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Official GTA 6 Wishlist Topic

universetwisters

Dreamaster

NPC AI:

Pairs of NPCs + some holding hands
- When you point a gun at one of the pair, one of them will try to cover the other and beg the player
- When you shoot one of them, the other one will hold the first one in his arms and cry, call for help

- Groups of NPCs who take pictures together, play sports, play games, shop
- NPCs walking dogs
- NPCs peeking out of cars when there's a snag on the road
- NPCs talking to each other about others, news
- A certain chance that if you approach someone they will follow you and talk to you
- NPCs trying to help the injured
- Being able to make money as a street artist and attract NPCs
- NPCs have different moods, some are angry, some are helpful,...
- NPCs who are seen on balconies or in windows, for example opening/closing a window
- NPCs catching buses, queuing, calling out to others in windows
- Each NPC has unique attributes such as height and movement speed
- When you pull out a weapon some NPCs run away, others stand still and the braver ones jump on you

---------------------------

Optional Survival mode:

* Hunger/Thirst
* Body temperature - you must choose appropriate clothing
* Limited number of lives, hospital visits - after exhaustion you have to start playing from beginning
* Lower HP that can be increased by your physical condition - a bullet to the head can kill you if you don't have a helmet or luck
* Psychological well-being - otherwise there is a risk of temporary loss of control over the character
* Limited tank for cars, planes,.. - need to refuel

Random events that can be added for this mode or even normal game (getting hit by lightning, armed robberies, gunfights in the street, dangerous flying objects during strong wind,..) - better to hide in a shop and chat with people until the event stops for your safety.

When you die, random screenshots of your character's adventure will appear (the game saves them itself) with sad music.

WanteD1

Princess Robot!

lemonhead118

I recently wasted some time cruising around on The Crew 2 and was really impressed by the windscreen wiper animations and the rain graphics on vehicle windscreens (e.g. smearing of water as wipers pass) Little details like that would be nice 

Edited by lemonhead118

Paper Mario

I played a little bit of GTA V yesterday and was messing around outside the city on the quiet roads. I stopped a car, killed the person inside while nobody was around. I got a cop star of course and a cop arrived shortly after. As these cops arrived, I quickly shot them dead before they could do anything, really. I did of course get 3 stars after that. But as I was walking towards the cop car, I was thinking "man.. how cool wouldn't it have been if by getting rid of these cops, without them alarming through radio, I got rid of my cop stars?"

No witnesses around, as it was nighttime. Not many cars on that road. 

I hope to see that in GTA VI, where if we are out in a quiet area, we won't get cops on our asses if we kill someone, nor that they spawn super close by outta thin air.. I don't mind it here and there, since cop cars are patrolling too, but it gets ridiculous when you literally see them pop up on the map on a dusty lone road. yeh sure, of course they were patrolling there randomly..

Inside the city it makes sense. There are cameras, people with cellphones, more cops etc. Outside the city though? in the woods, lonesome roads, quiet places? I don't want to get cops from killing someone, and especially not have them spawn half a mile away...

I hope the cop system will also somewhat be like this;

1 star - You committed a felony, but not something worth sending cops over. If cops happen to be in your area, they will chase you and make you pay a fine. If you can't pay up, you will be taken in and spend the night in jail or something. Maybe we can actually appear and free-roam in jail too, attempt escape and such. If you refuse to pay the fine and run from the cops, they won't start to shoot you, but they will chase you down and start hitting you with their melee weapons until you surrender or die (kinda like Vice City and San Andreas with their sticks). If you happen to be inside a vehicle, then the cops won't actively chase you until they are in close range with you. They will try to make you pull over and you can stop and pay the fine to get rid of the 1 star.

2 stars - Cops will now be actively searching for you more, but they won't shoot on sight if you don't carry a weapon yourself. If you do carry a weapon, they will pull their guns and demand you to surrender. If you ignore too long, they will shoot you. If you stay unarmed, they will chase you and try to stop you with their vehicles and melee weapons. They can also taser you if they implement those type of weapons. You can surrender at any given moment here if you think it's too much to handle. Depending on the damage you caused, they will either just fine you a hefty sum or take you straight to jail. If you're in a vehicle, they will try to bump into you to make you stop if you're not willing to stop yourself. They might make use of those spiked strips to flatten your tires, but it's more common at 3 stars. (maybe they will also include K-9 dogs to help catch you)

3 stars - now you are becoming quite the threat and every cop is alarmed to search for you. They're sending more forces to be on the lookout for you, with roads blocked off by police and a helicopter being sent out to locate where you are at all times. It's shoot at sight at this point as you've had ample opportunity to cooperate and pay the fine or go to jail. You have to escape the area where you committed your crimes to lose the cops. Within that area, the cops will be searching actively. If you happen to escape relatively far, you won't come across many cops that magically spawn out of thin air. You will have to be careful for certain troops still being out there, doing their normal rounds, while more alert. If you are re-spotted, your current area will be marked as the last place you were seen and the police forces will actively search there. As mentioned before, if you're in a vehicle, they will try to stop it at all costs, be it from crashing directly into you, to shooting it and busting the wheels with spiked strips.

4 stars - now you've up and done it. the police are getting real violent now. more troops incoming, like the FIB with members hanging on the side of the car, higher ranked troops appear in better vehicles, hunting you down. 2 helicopters are now actively looking for you with armed forces shooting from it. streets are being cleared by the police so there won't be any people or traffic in the way or cars for you to steal. your area to escape has gotten bigger, thus making it more difficult to escape and stay hidden. (note, it is possible to lose the cops while staying inside the area where you were last seen doing crimes, but it will just be harder since cops are actively looking everywhere). You can however take out the helicopters, since this time they won't respawn instantly like they do in GTA V. When you take out a helicopter, it will be quite a while until a new one is sent out.

5 stars - the forces keep increasing and your area of escape has become even larger now. you are being hunted by elite police forces, bigger, stronger and more dangerous troops with heavy gear and weaponry. 3 to 4 helicopters actively on your trail, some of which shoot at you with their guns or perhaps even missiles. armed troops lowering from ropes as we've seen before. if you're inside a vehicle, they will do anything they can to blow that f*cker up with you inside it. you are wanted dead, badly. snipers will be positioned throughout the city on several buildings or hidden spots to eliminate you. being out on the open street is suicide at this point. you'll need a ton of wit and extreme luck if you want to be able to escape this level of police forces, but good luck with even trying to get outside the main area of search... K-9 dogs will be a pain in the butt on this once since they can sniff you out easily, and they're bringing packs of em. good luck.

6 stars - impressive you've even made it to this level. With every action still going on from the previous levels, you will be introduced to the wonders of the military. Tanks will rule the streets, big military trucks will scatter around, dropping heavy geared soldiers that have special equipment to take you out, such as drones or remote controlled cars or even spider like machines that can crawl all over walls and ceilings in order to get your specific location if it is out of their reach. A group of Fighter Jets will be occupying the skies above you, shooting you once they have you locked onto their system. Rocket launchers, explosives, everything at this point is being used to exterminate your existence. you will have to escape the whole city if you even want to have a snippet of chance to lose these forces, but you will more likely have better chances of winning the lottery at this point. you will not survive this.

Of course, this is taken into consideration if the time will be modern. this will have to be adjusted if we're going to be playing in the 80s or something like that, but this would be something I would like to see when it comes to the Police system in GTA.

We'll wait and see though.

• Like 2

Superdays
4 hours ago, Paper Mario said:

I played a little bit of GTA V yesterday and was messing around outside the city on the quiet roads. I stopped a car, killed the person inside while nobody was around. I got a cop star of course and a cop arrived shortly after. As these cops arrived, I quickly shot them dead before they could do anything, really. I did of course get 3 stars after that. But as I was walking towards the cop car, I was thinking "man.. how cool wouldn't it have been if by getting rid of these cops, without them alarming through radio, I got rid of my cop stars?"

I hope to see that in GTA VI, where if we are out in a quiet area, we won't get cops on our asses if we kill someone, nor that they spawn super close by outta thin air.. I don't mind it here and there, since cop cars are patrolling too, but it gets ridiculous when you literally see them pop up on the map on a dusty lone road. yeh sure, of course they were patrolling there randomly..

Inside the city it makes sense. There are cameras, people with cellphones, more cops etc. Outside the city though? in the woods, lonesome roads, quiet places? I don't want to get cops from killing someone, and especially not have them spawn half a mile away...

1 star - You committed a felony, but not something worth sending cops over. If cops happen to be in your area, they will chase you and make you pay a fine. If you can't pay up, you will be taken in and spend the night in jail or something. Maybe we can actually appear and free-roam in jail too, attempt escape and such. If you refuse to pay the fine and run from the cops, they won't start to shoot you, but they will chase you down and start hitting you with their melee weapons until you surrender or die (kinda like Vice City and San Andreas with their sticks). If you happen to be inside a vehicle, then the cops won't actively chase you until they are in close range with you. They will try to make you pull over and you can stop and pay the fine to get rid of the 1 star.

2 stars - Cops will now be actively searching for you more, but they won't shoot on sight if you don't carry a weapon yourself. If you do carry a weapon, they will pull their guns and demand you to surrender. If you ignore too long, they will shoot you. If you stay unarmed, they will chase you and try to stop you with their vehicles and melee weapons. They can also taser you if they implement those type of weapons. You can surrender at any given moment here if you think it's too much to handle. Depending on the damage you caused, they will either just fine you a hefty sum or take you straight to jail. If you're in a vehicle, they will try to bump into you to make you stop if you're not willing to stop yourself. They might make use of those spiked strips to flatten your tires, but it's more common at 3 stars. (maybe they will also include K-9 dogs to help catch you)

3 stars - now you are becoming quite the threat and every cop is alarmed to search for you. They're sending more forces to be on the lookout for you, with roads blocked off by police and a helicopter being sent out to locate where you are at all times. It's shoot at sight at this point as you've had ample opportunity to cooperate and pay the fine or go to jail. You have to escape the area where you committed your crimes to lose the cops. Within that area, the cops will be searching actively. If you happen to escape relatively far, you won't come across many cops that magically spawn out of thin air. You will have to be careful for certain troops still being out there, doing their normal rounds, while more alert. If you are re-spotted, your current area will be marked as the last place you were seen and the police forces will actively search there. As mentioned before, if you're in a vehicle, they will try to stop it at all costs, be it from crashing directly into you, to shooting it and busting the wheels with spiked strips.

4 stars - now you've up and done it. the police are getting real violent now. more troops incoming, like the FIB with members hanging on the side of the car, higher ranked troops appear in better vehicles, hunting you down. 2 helicopters are now actively looking for you with armed forces shooting from it. streets are being cleared by the police so there won't be any people or traffic in the way or cars for you to steal. your area to escape has gotten bigger, thus making it more difficult to escape and stay hidden. (note, it is possible to lose the cops while staying inside the area where you were last seen doing crimes, but it will just be harder since cops are actively looking everywhere). You can however take out the helicopters, since this time they won't respawn instantly like they do in GTA V. When you take out a helicopter, it will be quite a while until a new one is sent out.

5 stars - the forces keep increasing and your area of escape has become even larger now. you are being hunted by elite police forces, bigger, stronger and more dangerous troops with heavy gear and weaponry. 3 to 4 helicopters actively on your trail, some of which shoot at you with their guns or perhaps even missiles. armed troops lowering from ropes as we've seen before. if you're inside a vehicle, they will do anything they can to blow that f*cker up with you inside it. you are wanted dead, badly. snipers will be positioned throughout the city on several buildings or hidden spots to eliminate you. being out on the open street is suicide at this point. you'll need a ton of wit and extreme luck if you want to be able to escape this level of police forces, but good luck with even trying to get outside the main area of search... K-9 dogs will be a pain in the butt on this once since they can sniff you out easily, and they're bringing packs of em. good luck.

6 stars - impressive you've even made it to this level. With every action still going on from the previous levels, you will be introduced to the wonders of the military. Tanks will rule the streets, big military trucks will scatter around, dropping heavy geared soldiers that have special equipment to take you out, such as drones or remote controlled cars or even spider like machines that can crawl all over walls and ceilings in order to get your specific location if it is out of their reach. A group of Fighter Jets will be occupying the skies above you, shooting you once they have you locked onto their system. Rocket launchers, explosives, everything at this point is being used to exterminate your existence. you will have to escape the whole city if you even want to have a snippet of chance to lose these forces, but you will more likely have better chances of winning the lottery at this point. you will not survive this.

Of course, this is taken into consideration if the time will be modern. this will have to be adjusted if we're going to be playing in the 80s or something like that, but this would be something I would like to see when it comes to the Police system in GTA.

Police patrolling areas even without stars is a must!

Paper Mario
47 minutes ago, Superdays said:

Police patrolling areas even without stars is a must!

obviously. we already see police just driving around normally. it's also expected to see police react the same way to other people committing crimes. I don't want to feel like I am the odd one out. NPCs should be able to do about as much as the player themselves can do too. There's a ton more I could be discussing about what I would love to see, but for now I am just focusing on the police aspect.

• Like 2

Lemoyne outlaw

i really hope we get a bounty hunter or bail bond missions again. every time i replay gta 5 and rdr2 i always do all the bounties and bail bonds. it's so satisfying catching the bad guys and putting them in the cell yourself. and the best part about these missions is they have their own little story. we aren't catching random no name people. but each person in these missions have their own backstory and why they are wanted. (trevor even knew one of the bounties.) and they add great dialogue. even though they wouldn't be unlimited. they are a welcome addition to the game. maybe after we finish the main bounties. we could have unlimited no name people to go after as a fun side thing. i also would like to see maude and have her be the mission giver. but it's unlikely so hopefully whoever the new bounty giver would be just as cool.

The Tracker
On 7/18/2022 at 12:52 AM, Lemoyne outlaw said:

i really hope we get a bounty hunter or bail bond missions again. every time i replay gta 5 and rdr2 i always do all the bounties and bail bonds. it's so satisfying catching the bad guys and putting them in the cell yourself. and the best part about these missions is they have their own little story. we aren't catching random no name people. but each person in these missions have their own backstory and why they are wanted. (trevor even knew one of the bounties.) and they add great dialogue. even though they wouldn't be unlimited. they are a welcome addition to the game. maybe after we finish the main bounties. we could have unlimited no name people to go after as a fun side thing. i also would like to see maude and have her be the mission giver. but it's unlikely so hopefully whoever the new bounty giver would be just as cool.

RDR1 says hello

Feel of traveling to a different city like in san andreas.

rocktee

if its in Vice city just give me a dope 80’s radio station to jam to and i’ll be good. Vice city GTA games had the best music out of any GTA so i hope the music is on f*ckin point 

Catsooey

I don’t know if anyone brought this up, but what do you guys think about the idea of a better ocean current system? We’ve already seen what Rockstar’s been able to do with weather and volumetric clouds in RDR2. And there’s always an ocean in GTA settings, so I think it would be really cool to be able to go surfing 🏄‍♂️ in GTA. We could have in game competitions, and storms could come in and hit the coast with massive waves. I’d also love it if they brought in skateboarding and had a skatepark in the city. And snowboarding for the mountain regions. 

• Like 1

sabitsuki

gta 6 better have a mission that's based on this chase

HarryTVisitor
On 7/14/2022 at 7:54 AM, WanteD1 said:

Princess Robot!

If they do another episode of that in this game, and if it's taking place in the 80's, then they better do a stylized episode that has an 80's anime style to it and poor voice acting to simulate the feeling of a poorly dubbed anime from back then!

• YEE 1

Bobwilliam85
On 9/4/2021 at 1:02 AM, Bobwilliam85 said:

Continue from where I left off. Also I have re-arranged my previous suggestions in different categories to make them easy to read and understand.

Our character should be able to walk/run & ride skateboard & bicycle perfectly on the railings of the bridge & stairs. And he should also be able to walk/hang on the ledges of walls, windows, cliffs, mountains, etc. It does not matter how he gets to that ledge but when he is on it, he should be able to walk/hang on it, even when there is not a lot of space to walk/hang.
<<<>>> If there is a steel beam hanging through the crane hook and our character jumps/walks on it, then it should affect the position/balance of that beam according to the movement of our character. The steel chains of that hook should also be destroyable and that beam should be able to slide through those steel chains and be able to fall on the ground if we hit it from the side.
<<<>>> Empty barrels should be able to float in the water.
<<<>>> If any enemy hides behind a steel drum than the bullets of big guns should be able to penetrate through it.
<<<>>> If there is water dripping from the ceiling and we shoot at that spot then the ceiling should leak more water.

<<<>>>We should be able to share our guns physicaly with other players and NPCs by giving them in their hands or by throwing our gun at them if they are standing away from us.
<<<>>>If we are trying to help/save an NPC from an enemy, and we run out of bullets, and that NPC has a gun or he sees a gun on the ground near him then he should be able to give that gun to us by throwing it at us or near us.
<<<>>> when our character or an NPC goes in/comes out of a place in a hurry then sometimes, there clothes should get stuck in the door handle.

<<<>>> If we hit someone with a melee weapon like baseball bat or lead pipe then the sound of us hitting them should be differet depending on where we are hitting them, like sound of us hitting them on the head should be different from hitting them on their back while they are wearing a leather jacket. Also the sound of our character punching or kicking anything like a vending machine, car, tree, etc, should be the mixture of the sound of our knuckles/shoes, and the sound of the thing that we are hitting.
<<<>>> If we go into the kitchen of any restaurant, then we should be able to see the chefs cook food/cut vegetables and follow the recipe step by step, realistically. And we remove/damage any thing from their recipe (like vegetable/meat/spices) then they should search for another similar item in the fridge/cabinets or put the similar item in the food (if they can't find the same one) to complete the recipe.

<<<>>> The bullets should be able to ricochet, if the surface is hard to penetrate and also depending on the angle (either it was fired intentionally/unintentionally that way). Ricocheting bullet should also be able to hit another object/NPC.

<<<>>> Air in tires/balloons should get decreased over time.
<<<>>> Our character should be able to recognise the hand rails of stairs, and he should put his hand on them whenever we go up/down on stairs (but not when we run fast on stairs). Also when we are standing too close to the railing of a balcony, then our character should put his hands on them.

<<<>>> Fight with NPCs on places like, roof, stair, mountain, hill, etc, Should be possible (without NPCs glitching out /not being able to stand properly).

<<<>>> When we are jumping from one roof/wall to another and we miss to land or grab the roof/wall, then our character should act like he can still control himself rather than falling unconsciously (or glitching inside the wall). And he should try to protect his head/body from hitting the wall by using his hand/feet while still trying to grab the roof/wall with his one hand (even though he knows that he wouldn't be able to grab it), also he should look at the spot that he missed to grab while he is falling on the ground.
<<<>>> When an NPC is running and we shoot them from behind then their speed should get affected whenever our bullet hits them. And shooting on their back/shoulder should have different affect then shooting on their leg.

<<<>>> When it starts to rain, every drop of the rain should be clearly visible dropping on the dry clothes/ground, untill whole ground/clothes are wet. And if we hide under shed just after few seconds of the raining, then only few drops of the rain should be visible on our clothes/face.

<<<>>> When it's raining and we are out in country side where there is no proper drainage for rainwater, where most of rainwater is being absorbed by the soil, in that condition if we park our car anywhere, then the part of the ground where our car is parked, should stay dry.(unless it rains a lot, then the water would start to accumulate in the puddles and would go underneath nearby things and things which are placed on ground like metal barrels/ tables/ big stones/ bottles/cans /etc).

<<<>>> If we put a scratch on any car/ wall/window/ street light pole/ tree/etc, then that scratch should stay there forever untill it gets cleaned. And dust, rain water should have affect on that scratch.

<<<>>> When we are climbing a wall of a house/building and we step on the glass window of that house/building, then the stain/scratch from our feet should stay on that glass window forever (unless someone cleans it or it).
<<<>>> When we are in a situation where NPCs/cops are searching for a suspect of a crime and they start interrogating us, then our character should be able to talk his way out of that situation by acting too innocent for that crime. He can say something like, I don't even know how to use a gun/ I recently had an injury on my hand and I can't lift anything heavy with it/ etc.

<<<>>> If we are taking a cab to fast travel somewhere and we skip the drving part and go directly to the destination, then the loading screen time of the destination should be well calculated by the game, like either it is saving the players time when he pressed the key to skip direct to the destination or is it taking more time (because maybe he just wanted go few blocks away from there and the loading screen is taking more time than what it would have taken if the driver just drives him there without skipping the travel). In situation like this the game AI should be smart enough to analyze the travel distance and make fast-travel less time consuming either by making loading screen fast, or by making cabs drive fast, etc.
And if any place on the map (like our safe house) gives us an option to fast-travel there, then the game should know either we are near our house or are we on the other end of the map, so when we are near our house then the game should take less loading time because there is no benefit of fast-traveling there when we can get there quicker by walking than by using fast-travel option.

Edited by Bobwilliam85
  • Like 2

lemonhead118
On 7/22/2022 at 2:36 AM, Catsooey said:

I don’t know if anyone brought this up, but what do you guys think about the idea of a better ocean current system? We’ve already seen what Rockstar’s been able to do with weather and volumetric clouds in RDR2. And there’s always an ocean in GTA settings, so I think it would be really cool to be able to go surfing 🏄‍♂️ in GTA. We could have in game competitions, and storms could come in and hit the coast with massive waves. I’d also love it if they brought in skateboarding and had a skatepark in the city. And snowboarding for the mountain regions. 

If I'm using a boat I'd like to spend less time in the air jumping off the waves 

• Like 1

Catsooey
On 7/24/2022 at 3:34 PM, lemonhead118 said:

If I'm using a boat I'd like to spend less time in the air jumping off the waves 

That would probably be the end result. There’s three things that come into play with surface travel in a boat. You have the density and physics of the water, the currents of the ocean and the physics of the vehicle. I think the bouncing effect over surface waves has a lot to do with vehicle physics.  In GTA V, vehicle physics are excessively played down and cartoonish.  Weight/density is minimized and when you’re in a boat this prevents it from traveling normally. Jet skis get thrown around because they’re light and have a large power to weight ratio, but in V everything tends to have that affect. I think if they returned to the vehicle physics of IV it would help with this problem. 

VercettiGuy
On 7/24/2022 at 9:34 PM, lemonhead118 said:

This! This! SO MUCH THIS!

Boats or water in general are unbearable in V, I hate it so much.

Catsooey
12 hours ago, VercettiGuy said:

This! This! SO MUCH THIS!

Boats or water in general are unbearable in V, I hate it so much.

I know the water-hopping is really annoying. But if they improved the physics it might be really cool. I really want surfing in GTA. I’d be so stoked to go out on the water during a storm and hit some 40 foot waves! And think of all the stuff they could do for DLC. Vehicles that were good for the beach and carrying boards, Easter eggs and story elements that could tie in to old surf movies. And they could create a functioning ocean ecosystem, in the spirit of what they did in RDR2. I’d love to see oceanic whitetip, reef and tiger sharks, dolphins, etc.  And they could have some really big 20+ foot white sharks that would occasionally show up on a rare occasion and you could take in game pictures. 

Thomas Cavendish
On 7/23/2022 at 3:09 PM, Bobwilliam85 said:

If there is water dripping from the ceiling and we shoot at that spot then the ceiling should leak more water

I thought you were going to say we should be able to shoot at the water drop.

• Like 1

Paper Mario
On 7/27/2022 at 1:28 AM, Thomas Cavendish said:

I thought you were going to say we should be able to shoot at the water drop.

we should be able to divide the water droplet as many times as we please. hell, we should be able to catch a droplet, put it under one of those magnifying scopes and split its atoms or some bullsh*t. simple to make, but rockstar is lazy..

Guess Who Plays GTA

- Definitely need a drug dealing system akin to Chinatown Wars. So much fun with that. 
- Lloyd Floyd doing voice over work. Dude's such a talent and responsible for many of the laughs throughout the series since Vice City in 2002

WanteD1

I hope GTA 6 will have some hot Asian waifus!  

B6somHGIEAMO5V7.jpggrand-theft-auto-chinatown-wars-button-c

Edited by WanteD1
  • Bonk! 8

On 7/17/2022 at 12:30 PM, Paper Mario said:

I like alot of this, but my biggest want is no more regular NPCs trying to hit me in cars when doing a time trial or on a mission. And trying to lose wanted levels. Its like they're undercover working for the cops or bad guys.

No more enemy NPCs knowing exactly where I am when I actually lose them. Why tf does that work for cops now but not enemy NPCs is wild.

No more enemy NPCs or police just spawning near me. 

GTA V's world is amazing, but the AI needs some serious overhaul.

On 7/22/2022 at 12:01 PM, sabitsuki said:

gta 6 better have a mission that's based on this chase

Interesting fact. All of the shots in this chase scene are available to license via Getty Images without the CGI Porsche added and without crew cars painted out. Was looking for stock footage the other day and knew immediately where it came from.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/medium-angle-of-red-semi-truck-driving-recklessly-stock-video-footage/997273936

- Honestly, I am probably one of the few people to actually hope and want this, but I want them to abandon the universe bullsh*t and have cameos for Tommy, Claude, CJ and Toni Cipriani.

- Big Vice City map, with gator keys

- Niko Bellic makes a return

- story similar to GTA Vice City, serious but still fun, don't make it social/moral commentary bullsh*t like Michael from GTA V

lucidthepro

This is all I can think of for now. 

• 6 stars. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Less focus on multiplayer.
  • Single player DLC.
  • An optional toggle which allows us to play the game with PS2 graphics for nostalgia (Similar to Halo: CE Anniversary).
  • More detailed and realistic vehicle damage model.
  • Purchasable properties.
  • Purchasable businesses.
  • A more fledged out crypto/stock market.
  • Investments and loans.
  • A weight system in which you can only carry so much before you become over encumbered.
  • A place to store items such as your home or trunk of a car.
  • More detailed car customization, after a certain point in V it becomes very bland.
  • More detailed police interactions such as traffic stops, searches, tickets, warrants and bribes.
  • A prison system in where you can serve time, escape, work and talk with fellow inmates.
  • Random encounters similar to V and RDR2.
  • Better melee combat. RDR2 had a better feel to it but after a while becomes stale.
  • Gang areas similar to SA but with options of diplomacy and trade instead of just violence.
  • Drug dealing, drug producing and drug taking.
  • Health and hygiene to play a factor. Gym, diets etc.
  • A "survival" or "roleplay" mode in which you need to eat/drink, sleep and more.
  • More of a focus on stealth with the ability to crouch and hide bodies. 
  • Changing seasons.
  • Prone.
  • Pets.