3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Official GTA 6 Wishlist Topic

universetwisters

I just want immersion, food, tons of enter able and interactive buildings. Also bring back San Andreas's epic side missions like pizza boy, vigilante, taxi driver, paramedic and what not. Also I want one character and they shouldn't become insanely rich, they should just have enough money to buy the things they want and money should be valued unlike gta v where you're either poor as f*ck or way too rich

• Like 2

Chicago. I want a GTA game in Chicago. As long as the next GTA game is in Chicago, I will be satisfied.

Fake GTA VI Wishlist:

1986-2016

Whole World

Gigantic Countryside/Desert/Wilderness

More than 18 Radio Stations

All Vehicles from III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, ELFC, & V Plus New Ones (New Ones are Fun Vehicles, Remakes of Vehicles From Mafia 2, & Concept Cars)

3 Protagonists with One Female

Regular Online. Go back to the Way IV Online was. V Online is Just Pathetic.

All Music

Huge Size Map Compatibility for Playstation 4 & Xbox One

I want a Game that makes You feel like a Most wanted Criminal instead of Focusing on Steriotypes & Modern Media.

I hate Stupid DLC's About Cars, Hipsters, & Drug Stealing.

I don't like the Personal Vehicle idea from GTA Online.

I hate Stupid GTA Online Players calling Their Stupid Mercenies to Kill Me.

I don't like the Bad Sport idea Personally from GTA Online, I hope You don't Have it in the Next GTA Online.

V's Driving Physics Sucked, go back to IV's Driving Physics

Kids

I want Restaurants Back.

More Interiors

Return to the Old Heath System because V's Heath System was Was way too Vague.

Realistic Construction

Realistic Roads because V's Roads were Unrealistic & Similar to Saints Row's Roads

Bring back Fun Cheats

Realistic Trains in Every Country which is Similar to Railworks & Trainz 12 because Trains in Previous Games aren't Realistic.

I want lots of Realsim & Toursim.

Pimping

Executions

More Highways & Interstates

Ability to Ride in Town Cars, Limos, & Taxis

All Types of Roads

Id like a darker, grittier storyline than 5, but not as depressing as 4. Honesty, I thought for a while the last scene would be Niko putting a gun in his mouth.

Update the physics and player movements. The player movements in V were much better than IV, but still could use a lot of work or even a whole new system, it still feels clunky and heavy compared to other games. Im not saying they have to go Assassins creed free run style (although Id love it personally) but the movement could feel more free flowing.

Improve Hand to Hand combat; allow us to learn new moves.

Revamp the NPC damage. Make the damage local to where they get hit. If I shoot a guy in the legs he should start to limp and then become unable to stand or walk, having to now fight/shoot from the ground. If he gets hit in the arm he loses accuracy or even eventually become unable to shoot and runs away.

Add more vehicles. Also include a Tiered vehicle rarity system.

Tier 1 very large group of common cars and trucks that appear all the time.

Tier 2 a group of cars where you see them every so often.

Tier 3 a smaller group kind of like Tier 3 but rarer still, they will spawn every now and then.

Tier 4 a select group where there are only a handful of these particular models in the game at all and if they get destroyed that's it, they don't spawn again. You could buy one from a dealership with enough money but it won't spawn.

Keep the feature that gives each character their own car/truck, but let the player choose the vehicle(s). Allow the player to save up 3 with this so we can actually use the car we spend all the money tricking out without fear of losing the thing.

Expand upon GTA Vs car customization options. If we improve a cars suspension it should improve the handling, not just lower the car. For a truck you should have the option not just to lower it but also lift the suspension and add bigger tires.

Allow us to choose/buy/switch a safe house(s,) which could be upgraded as well.

All Clothing shops, Barbers, Tattoo parlors, Gyms and Side games should be open from the moment you are allowed to free roam. All items should be available right away too. I can't understand why they insist on keeping some things closed/locked until certain points in the story. High powered weapons I understand, but why do I have to wait until a quarter or a 3rd of the way through the game to buy a new pair of Jeans or get a Tattoo?

If they insist on having ability stats they should a have a way to improve them all, Gyms, flight schools, driving school, gun ranges. Not just some of them.

Bring back the ability to alter the physique of the character from San Andreas.

Bring back the Weapon delivery system from GTA 4 where you can call up somebody and have them bring a car to you where you can buy weapons like Little Jacob did.

Put in a Car delivery system. You should be able to call somebody to bring your car if you end up in a place where you can't find a ride... or at least one that suits your taste.

Bring back the optional dating from GTA 4.

Business/property management should be more involved and have small branching storylines to build them up. The missions for these should be more fleshed out.

Find a happy medium between the friends feature from 4 and 5. In 4 people kept pestering you to hang out and if you didn't or couldnt you lost friend points. In 5 they never called you to hang out at all. There could be something in between.

Allow us to create a playlist of music for in the car.

Better secondary characters. Im so sick of having these super annoying characters like Roman, Brucie, Manny, Playboy X, Lamar & Jimmy amongst too many others which are used as cheap storyline

tools to put the protagonist into situations that require action. I love GTA, but its annoying. They could create genuinely interesting secondary characters that can get the protagonist into trouble, but they too often rely on making the most annoying cartoonish screwball they can.

Adjust the wanted system so if nobody sees you commit the crime you dont get an immediate wanted level, but if you hang around the area too long you eventually will draw attention and a wanted level.

Bring back some mini games like Pool & Basketball. Add in an underground poker club where you can play Texas Holdem poker. Little things that allow you to waste some time or make a few dollars on the side in addition to street races and what not.

Get rid of the need to uncover the map, its annoying. Just shows us the map, its not like we wont go exploring anyway.

Edited by jay1993
  • Like 1

I personally want a medium sized map or something like GTA IV's with a bit of wilderness,i also dont care about setting,i'd like any.

I want density over detail.

I want fun and ease to use over realism.

I want a game which makes you feel more like a most wanted criminal instead of it focusing on steriotypes and modern media.

I hate stupid NPC's who call the cops on you for nothing.

I hate having DLC's about hipsters,sport cars and drug stealing missions.

I hate Michael's family,and hope you will not have children or a wife in the next one.

I dont like multiple protagonists idea personally.

I think we dont need special abilities,i actually think i never used Trevor's or Michael's ones.

I want the gym back with the muscle,fat and skinny stats.

I want to have a hotdog,a burger or a slice of pizza sometime.

And i think there are still much things i would want in the next GTA. ;)

I personally want a medium sized map or something like GTA IV's with a bit of wilderness,i also dont care about setting,i'd like any.

I want a game which makes you feel more like a most wanted criminal instead of it focusing on steriotypes and modern media.

I hate Michael's family,and hope you will not have children or a wife in the next one.

I think we dont need special abilities,i actually think i never used Trevor's or Michael's ones.

Just play San Andreas.

Just play San Andreas.

yep another SA fanboy apparently why oh why

I really want two cities for GTA VI thats pretty much a given in my opinion

It should be Las Venturas and Vice City (you can fly with a plane to the other city)

the multiple protagonist idea should return but only with two (one for each city)

they should be enemies instead of friends just so it doesn't feel to similiar to GTA V

More focus on Gangs/Mafia/Cartel etc. please I really missed that in GTA V

Make the Cops normal again and not freaking annoying Rambos

Make the Story longer, 69 missions just doesn't cut especially with buying f*cking masks counting to it

Thats about it if these things happen I will be a happy GTA Fan

1. Regular online. Go back to the way IV online was. V online is just pathetic.

2. 3 new protagonists.

3. 1 of them female. (I just want to see how R* can handle it...)

4. Vice City

5. 80`s

Gta IV online sucked. I don't think you appreciate how ambitious Gta Online is. And no one has the patience for the 80's any more. It is used, they won't make sales from tweens if they don't go modern. I disagree with everything you've said.

GTA XII

Modern Day Setting

Set in the Entire World

75 Million Radio Stations

20 Protagonists with 10 of Them Male, and 5 of Them Child

All Realistic Features and GTA Features

All Landscapes

What the hell? Really? This much speculation just is not healthy...

GTA XII

Modern Day Setting

Set in the Entire World

75 Million Radio Stations

20 Protagonists with 10 of Them Male, and 5 of Them Child

All Realistic Features and GTA Features

All Landscapes

What the hell? Really? This much speculation just is not healthy...

Oh Fart Hell, Post the Great Wishlist from 6 Days ago.

Well maybe a Dallas area combined with Houston? I mean these 2 cities are pretty neat. I know they're 4 hours away from each other. I live in Dallas and it would be spectacular to play GTA in either of these 2 cities. Texas isn't all farmlands and cattle ranches. There's normal suburbs and urban areas and GTA sometimes lacks in normal suburbs. South LS felt way to compressed to feel like a hood. Here in Dallas there's really ghetto areas like Oak Cliff which is perfect for the crime part of GTA. So adding a new city would add more freshness in the GTA series. And I would like normal 4 wheeled cars like the Corolla or a Nissan or maybe an F-150. And a Hispanic radio station would be great. East Los FM was crap. Something like Vicente Fernandez or La Banda Limon. Adding better songs will make the series better. And Rockstar could put in their own songs too. Some other additions like the return of the chainsaw or the katana and most importantly... BRASS NUCKLES. The Dallas and car ideas will be in the GTA version of course.

1.New Vehicle like Electric Car,etc

2.I want special feature like GTA SA back (Like Bought House,Girlfriend,Side Mission Vigilante,Medic,Fireman)

3.Added Dealerships soo..more realistic

4.Like other people want like a huge map and more city like Vice City because Vice City seems abadoned and San Fierro,Las Vanturas and CountrySide will be more realistic

5.3 Character (One of them are Girl)

Note:We see the Rockstar just upgrade the graphic and the feature from past GTA Series seems abandoned We just hope the rockstart give back the featured from past GTA series like GTA San andreas.

This is the Great Lakes Region in GTA VI. Lake State is Based on the USA side of the Great Lakes Region

Lake Province is based on the Canada side (Ontario) of the Great Lakes Region. It's going to Appear as Part of the GTA VI Map.

Edited by jay1993

This is the Great Lakes Region in GTA VI. Lake State is Based on the USA side of the Great Lakes Region

Lake Province is based on the Canada side (Ontario) of the Great Lakes Region. It's going to Appear as Part of the GTA VI Map.

Hey, if we're going to the Great Lakes, we're going to Chicago, on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Hey, if we're going to the Great Lakes, we're going to Chicago, on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Why not Milwaukee, or Buffalo, or even Toronto?

That'd be cool, a GTA in Toronto.

Why not Milwaukee, or Buffalo, or even Toronto?

That'd be cool, a GTA in Toronto.

I thought about florida.. To me its obvious that the next main title will take place in VC, but it could also take place in an orlando inspired city too

-chicago

-early 2000's

-maybe two protagonists (maybe a cop)

i was thinking of making a concept thread like this, but i really dont have free time but id love to try

I have so many ideas of where the next GTA game to take place but I will only share 3 of them.

1:

- Albuquerque and Santa Fe (with other towns, cities, and wilderness surroundings)

- Present Day

- Two Protagonists (Cop and Drug Dealer)

- Big Desert (bigger than GTA V's desert

2:

- Seattle, 4 other cities (Everett, Olympia, Tacoma, and Bellingham), some towns, and wilderness surroundings

- Three Protagonists

- Present Day

3: My wackiest idea

- Multiple Cities (at least 20 of them)

1. Los Angeles (with Anaheim and San Bernardino)
  2. New York
  3. Vice City
  4. Chicago
  5. Las Vegas
  6. San Francisco
  7. Indianapolis
  8. Boston
  9. Dallas
  10. Minneapolis
  11. New Orleans
  12. Atlanta
  13. Charlotte
  14. West Haven
  15. Billings
  16. St. Louis
  17. Seattle
  18. Portland
  19. Fargo
  20. Denver
  21. Phoenix
  22. San Diego
  23. Cleveland

- Airport actually has a use

- 10 protagonists with different stories

- Late 90's to Early 2000's

:sarcasm: What a list of cities...

• Like 2

Military clothing

Max Payne 3 cover system with faster moving when going from cover to cover

Improved GTA 4 car handling

Option to have max payne 3 shooting mechanics

splinter cell style stealth

I would like to see Rockstar starting to explore other US areas other than what we got in the past. If it's not possible, then a San Fierro setting would be good. Do a good story that is more mature than GTA V and make it to take place in the past, that is, get away from modern era. I would welcome a more depressing and cold atmosphere and overall tone. Don't limit yourself to the city, but instead create a large countryside that gives the sense of seclusion.

A map that is large enough, way larger than GTA V's, can make it up for at least two cities, so that would be more interesting. Maybe a depressing and cold San Fierro on one side and a more vibrant and lively Las Venturas on the other side. Two different cities, two different atmospheres and cultures and two different geographies. With good writing and design, you can combine the depressive with the vibrant which will also result in a nice gameplay variation. How about two switchable characters for this game? one from San Fierro and another one from Las Venturas. Each one has different background, personality and different type of missions. Their stories can overlap, but they're kept separated with no friendship so that each character can maintain his own tone (one is depressive and the other is vibrant).

Edited by FiS!!HeR

Night vision and thermal goggles including thermal on sniper rifle scope

All weapons from GTA 4/eflc and gta v including new weapons

Gun sounds from max payne 3

Lots of melee weapons like a sledgehammer wrench screwdriver karambit machete etc

Improved car customization similar to MCLA and ability to put a weapon on the vehicle

Lasers on weapons with different colors and they actually blind your enemy

Snow that falls and sticks to the ground

Improved parkour

Edited by maxpaynefan

A re-imagining of the entire USA, including around 14 different cities.

One or two protagonists, one female.

The protagonist(s) is/are poor from the beginning and work their way up.

A vast ecosystem.

All different types of weather imaginable.

An emotional roller coaster of a storyline.

Ability to fly/drive all vehicles that you see (in V you couldn't fly that A320 sized plane nor drive the train).

Showcase the diversity of culture and lifestyle across the USA.

Drug dealing like in Chinatown Wars.

Ability to build a business empire like in VCS.

Once you successfully obtain your Pilot's License, you can fly passengers from city to city to earn money.

• Like 2

Options to change car handling, physics, how you select your weapons.

Car handling GTA 4, tbogt, GTA 5

Physics GTA 4, max payne 3, rdr

Weapon selection GTA 4, GTA v weapon wheel, max payne 3 weapon wheel

Edited by maxpaynefan

smokeysmokeonsmoke

Alberquerque new mexico can't help but think that would be a good setting for GTA after hearing stories and watching breaking bad

I prefer to have a good story in VI, instead of some dumb UI customization.

V was technically nice, but had horrible plot holes. Do you really want another game like that?

Btw, my biggest wish for next game is a period piece. Preferably in 70's San Fierro or late 80's Vice City.

However, if it's another present-time game, a Chicago/Detroit does it well.

I’d like a darker, grittier storyline than 5, but not as depressing as 4. Honesty, I thought for a while the last scene would be Niko putting a gun in his mouth.

Update the physics and player movements. The player movements in V were much better than IV, but still could use a lot of work or even a whole new system, it still feels clunky and heavy compared to other games. I’m not saying they have to go Assassins creed free run style (although I’d love it personally) but the movement could feel more free flowing.

Improve Hand to Hand combat; allow us to learn new moves.

Revamp the NPC damage. Make the damage local to where they get hit. If I shoot a guy in the legs he should start to limp and then become unable to stand or walk, having to now fight/shoot from the ground. If he gets hit in the arm he loses accuracy or even eventually become unable to shoot and runs away.

Add more vehicles. Also include a Tiered vehicle rarity system.

Tier 1 very large group of common cars and trucks that appear all the time.

Tier 2 a group of cars where you see them every so often.

Tier 3 a smaller group kind of like Tier 3 but rarer still, they will spawn every now and then.

Tier 4 a select group where there are only a handful of these particular models in the game at all and if they get destroyed that's it, they don't spawn again. You could buy one from a dealership with enough money but it won't spawn.

Keep the feature that gives each character their own car/truck, but let the player choose the vehicle(s). Allow the player to save up 3 with this so we can actually use the car we spend all the money tricking out without fear of losing the thing.

Expand upon GTA V’s car customization options. If we improve a cars suspension it should improve the handling, not just lower the car. For a truck you should have the option not just to lower it but also lift the suspension and add bigger tires.

Allow us to choose/buy/switch a safe house(s,) which could be upgraded as well.

All Clothing shops, Barbers, Tattoo parlors, Gyms and Side games should be open from the moment you are allowed to free roam. All items should be available right away too. I can't understand why they insist on keeping some things closed/locked until certain points in the story. High powered weapons I understand, but why do I have to wait until a quarter or a 3rd of the way through the game to buy a new pair of Jeans or get a Tattoo?

If they insist on having ability stats they should a have a way to improve them all, Gyms, flight schools, driving school, gun ranges. Not just some of them.

Bring back the ability to alter the physique of the character from San Andreas.

Bring back the Weapon delivery system from GTA 4 where you can call up somebody and have them bring a car to you where you can buy weapons like Little Jacob did.

Put in a Car delivery system. You should be able to call somebody to bring your car if you end up in a place where you can't find a ride... or at least one that suits your taste.

Bring back the optional dating from GTA 4.

Business/property management should be more involved and have small branching storylines to build them up. The missions for these should be more fleshed out.

Find a happy medium between the friends feature from 4 and 5. In 4 people kept pestering you to hang out and if you didn't or couldn’t you lost friend points. In 5 they never called you to hang out at all. There could be something in between.

Allow us to create a playlist of music for in the car.

Better secondary characters. I’m so sick of having these super annoying characters like Roman, Brucie, Manny, Playboy X, Lamar & Jimmy amongst too many others which are used as cheap storyline

tools to put the protagonist into situations that require action. I love GTA, but it’s annoying. They could create genuinely interesting secondary characters that can get the protagonist into trouble, but they too often rely on making the most annoying cartoonish screwball they can.

Adjust the wanted system so if nobody sees you commit the crime you don’t get an immediate wanted level, but if you hang around the area too long you eventually will draw attention and a wanted level.

Bring back some mini games like Pool & Basketball. Add in an underground poker club where you can play Texas Hold’em poker. Little things that allow you to waste some time or make a few dollars on the side in addition to street races and what not.

Get rid of the need to uncover the map, it’s annoying. Just shows us the map, it’s not like we won’t go exploring anyway.

V was technically nice, but had horrible plot holes. Do you really want another game like that?

Btw, my biggest wish for next game is a period piece. Preferably in 70's San Fierro or late 80's Vice City.

I'd rather have both a good story and ui customization

I'd rather have both a good story and ui customization

It's a game, not an operating system.

If you want them both, you should wait way longer than you did for IV and V.

I'd rather have both a good story and ui customizationIt's a game, not an operating system.

If you want them both, you should wait way longer than you did for IV and V.

I bought IV in 2010, I didn't follow the hype. I per ordered V day one, big f*ckin disappointment.

The Harwood Bitcher

Vice f*cking city

-An area modeled after cabo cañaveral

-v rock

-swamps full of crocodiles

-v rock

- florida rednecks

-v rock

-female lead

-v rock

-created character in history

-v rock

-hurricanes ( carmageddon mod?)

-v rock

-more gore (applicable only to peds, it will be stupid to have your head blown up just to go out of the hospit seconds later)

-v rock

I could go on forever but no one reads long posts