2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Did R* close the back entrance in "That Sinking Feeling" ?

JC Hammer

I hosted the Lester mission That Sinking Feeling yesterday, with 3 low level randoms

I haven't played this in a while cause you need at least 2 players and I usually solo

I was surprised when all the 3 other players went through the tunnels instead of the freeway entrance but I went that way anyways, I arrived killed the guys in front and was gone with a Van before my teammates made contact.

As I delivered the Van I got messages that 2 had died and were spectating, I delivered the Van and was going to go back and get the other one when the game just froze and went into the clouds.

Came out in Free roam. No message no Cash, no RP for the mission

Was it just a connection issue or has R* put in a patch to keep you from going in from the freeway entrance???

anyone??

Edited by Captain Hammer

Rockstar probably made the game crash because you took that route. They probably were watching you on that mission and pressed the big red reset button on your connection. That's most likely.

Squirrel__Army

Samps is right, Rockstar use our Shark Card money to employ a large group of people whose sole job is to stop people using exploits such as the one in the OP.

Don't do it! Rockstar is watching!

• Like 2

Samps is right, Rockstar use our Shark Card money to employ a large group of people whose sole job is to stop people using exploits such as the one in the OP.

I wouldn't call it an exploit, its been the popular way to accomplish that mission from the beginning

Like not using Rons plane in Base Invaders,

Squirrel__Army

I wouldn't call it an exploit, its been the popular way to accomplish that mission from the beginning

Like not using Rons plane in Base Invaders,

Rockstar are being extra vigilant during this x2 period. They don't want to give away GTA dollars too easily. It's a very delicate economy between real dollars and GTA dollars. Currently you don't get a lot for your buck so Rockstar are investing a lot of time and effort into making sure you complete the missions properly.

I noticed this too, I always used that door so I was like wtf man. I guess they didnt want you burning everyone which is what i did. Real shame as it was fun. The block is very amateur looking.

It fails because a player died on the mission not which entrance you use but as a general rule you have to at least hit the first yellow waypoint in the

tunnel otherwise the risk of it failing is much higher...missions are very temperamental and full of bugs right now.

There are no team lives in Sinking Feeling so if one player dies the mission fails as there seems to be a problem with spectate mode in missions

just now.

I was playing Last Chopper Outta LS last night and although I had died thanks to dumb AI Blindfire 100% accuracy my team mate was still alive and I wasn't

allowed to spectate we both got mission failed and had to restart at which point I quit.

Will do some testing on this myself tomorrow as planning to have a go at this mission

I have a friend who swears up and down that R* nerfs his game more than anyone... Lol! Talk about his Homing Launcher does not home in... His bullets do less damage... Stuff like that. He says the reason his loading times are longer than other players is because R* has to load the nerfs to him during that time.

I LOL AT HIM DAILY

Edited by Fennimoe

No changes. Still exactly the same. I regularly go in through the freeway if that's the nearest way in, and I did yester and it was fine.

I was surprised when all the 3 other players went through the tunnels instead of the freeway entrance but I went that way anyways, I arrived killed the guys in front and was gone with a Van before my teammates made contact.

It spawns you in front of the tunnel at start...and you're surprised they used the tunnel...Ok lol

I usually go through the tunnel, but either way works, so it really doesn't make a difference.

It spawns you in front of the tunnel at start...and you're surprised they used the tunnel...Ok lol

I'm usually surprised when they do, because randoms tend to drive around above it like mongoloids. Same thing they do in High Priority Case where you've finished the mission and they're halfway up a crane...

Of course Rockstar is watching us and kicking us into the clouds.

And we're all paranoid.

Somtimes I belive similar things happen in Call of Duty, in Black OPS 3 using the same gun I can run around blasting everyone with 2 or 3 bullets, after winning a few games in a row suddenly my gun feels like it's weaker taking 5 or 6 shots and I can't get many kills.

Squirrel__Army

Of course Rockstar is watching us and kicking us into the clouds.

And we're all paranoid.

Have you seen the original clash of the titans? Rockstar are the gods pushing us around like pawns. The cloud simulator we is the transition phase as they move us

DentureDynamite

Honestly, strange stuff (read: bugs/things broken that worked before) has been happening in GTA Online lately...was stuck in the sky cam for over 10 minutes last night; finally just gave up and closed GTA Online...that rarely happens for me.

Going by the highway is not the fastest way anyways... Going in by the train tunnel near the parking garage where rooftop rumble takes place is a lot faster and you encounter less ennemies.

Has anyone made a really great anal sex joke yet? I won't.

Sounds like OP spawned back into their session.

Rockstar games server team :monocle::monocle:..........There're watching you

Because we've only been slagging bad spellers for getting "their" there" and "they're" mixed up for about ten years, you go and invent your own.

Or "you're own" in your language.

:blink:

Going by the highway is not the fastest way anyways... Going in by the train tunnel near the parking garage where rooftop rumble takes place is a lot faster and you encounter less ennemies.

You'd be surprised of how many players are not aware that small passage between the sewer tunnels and the train tracks exists.

You'd be surprised of how many players are not aware that small passage between the sewer tunnels and the train tracks exists.

I'm not even talking about the small tunnel that link sewer to train track, if you go down the train track you will end up exactly where the 2 SUV are. I should maybe say Tramway cause I'm not talking about the train track going around all the map, im only talking about the small train that go around in the city

R* are spying us while we play, once the "fun" meter reaches the top, they will press another button that will spoil your fun.

I'm not even talking about the small tunnel that link sewer to train track, if you go down the train track you will end up exactly where the 2 SUV are. I should maybe say Tramway cause I'm not talking about the train track going around all the map, im only talking about the small train that go around in the city

why not just call it what it is called in game? the Metro. :monocle:

I usually go through the tunnel, but either way works, so it really doesn't make a difference.

The Freeway is much faster and there's less NPC's to shoot. I'm usually delivering the first Van by the time the other players arrive thru the tunnels.

Even if you exceed the players lives you get a Mission Failed screen and a small Pay out, I got nothing, mission just ended

Sounds like it was a bug as others are still completing it that way, wish you could do this one solo!