4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Banned Citizens

DoggoIsGay

LOGO SOON!

DESCRIPTION

Before the missions are not finished as possible that gives me the suicide bored. I made this zombie mission pack because the zombies are the most important that you gives the cool idea in Design Your Own Missions. Anyways, thanks to administrator and moderators for the name that called 'Banned or Ban'. This mission pack was all lot of story, lot of missions and lot of characters. More objective appear soonly! More zombies appear! I can't add the cars with black smoke because i got bored. Reasoning, i got headace, fever and flu. Sorry, people! I'm gonna uploading in Dumpinggrounds Mission because i can't make the new account!

STORY

Before, Louis sleep in the night reason of drunk. The zombie growns sound was appear and haunt in the Louis's place. After, Louis wake up and the aplocalypse start then the first objective is the zombies attack the Louis's girlfriend, Skyler. It means you help the Skyler. Oops, i didn't know! Louis is start talking funny thing! In 3:00 pm, the robberys has robbing in the Zomboteh. In last thing he is gonna drink the chocolate potion which it's turn into the zombie. He drinked and he became zombie to infected all peoples. The president are alive and stayed in safehouse. This is not the sequel of all the zombies mission pack. Gonna definitely 6 Days Later!

CHARACTERS

PROTAGONIST

GIRLFRIEND

FRIEND

FAMILY

DEAD

UNDEAD

IDK

Louis Rex

Louis Rex are the playable/protagonist in this misson pack. Why he is survivor? Because, he is drunk in the night of yesterday with the unknown friend! Before, he got sleep in his house. Then and now, in morning the zombie aplocalypse begins. Louis got the scared!

Photo:

Skyler Brooklyn

Skyler Brooklyn is the girlfriend of Louis Rex. She was help by Louis after the zombies try to infect the Skyler. Because, she is hating the interest is dandruff which it's a common skin condition that causes dry white or grey flakes of dead skin to appear in the scalp or hair. The flakes are often noticeable if they fall from your scalp on to your shoulders. Your scalp may also feel dry and itchy. Also she says the 'f*ck dandruff' in the first mission.

Photo:

Gabriel Rex

Gabriel Rex is the Louis's brother. He is very fun with Louis! Before, the childhood. His mother dead because the childbirth when Louis borns. His father is alive because he is in the another country called 'Japan'. He is technology at the unknown consumer electronic company. Gabriel stays in the born place and the zombie begins the Gabriel does have the Deagle to beat the zombies.

Photo:

Tyler Henry

Tyler is Louis's close friend. He and the Louis are study the class in childhood. Swear, the fun is on and prank. Before the zombie aplocalypse, Tyler was scare to infect to him. In this route, Louis has dream with no zombie mode.

Photo:

Daniel Nemo

Daniel Nemo is the unknown person that lives in San Fierro. In this day, something was worried how the citizens became the undead. He have the sister name 'Alessa Neckroute'. So, what's plan to help the Nemo?

Photo:

Alessa Neckroute

Alessa Neckroute is the brother of Daniel Nemo. She has with the Daniel Nemo in the San Fierro after zombie aplocalypse. Everything, i call it the unknown person.

Photo:

REQUIRED MODS

GTA SA Big Creature [replace the male01 to this skin] : http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=16953

Bllzlla Monster Mod [originally Monsters at GF] : http://www.moddb.com/games/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/downloads/monsters-at-grove-street-bridge-v21

DOWNLOADS

CHAPTER 1: The Nightmare and the Funny Things

• Intro/Mission #1 - Disk Thousand Dead: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/40875
  • Mission #2 - Finding and Helping Tyler: SOON
  • Mission #3 - Dark of Zerolize: SOON
  • Mission #4 - Feminism: SOON
  • Mission #5 - Proof?: SOON

Will make in April! I will make the short mission pack!

Sorry for the bad english :)

CANCELLED!

Edited by WoodmanTheSnake

TRIVIA

1. Louis Rex's last name will be performed copy T-Rex.

2. Fire Dog is the myth that locate in Hunter Quarry. Thanks to Albert17 for the founding. Believe, it is fake!

3. The Daniel Nemo's finding mission was reference to the Finding Nemo.

4. Disk Thousand Dead, the first name is mentioned to Local Disk it is on Windows.

Edited by WoodmanTheSnake

As long as you upload those missions to dumping grounds - I don't care really. If you proceed to create any accounts, however, they all will be banned.

And I hope I don't need to tell you to behave. If you'll start annoying everyone again, I'll see to it that your forum account gets removed as well.

Edited by Rytuklis

As long as you upload those missions to dumping grounds - I don't care really. If you proceed to create any accounts, however, they all will be banned.

And I hope I don't need to tell you to behave. If you'll start annoying everyone again, I'll see to it that your forum account gets removed as well.

Ok!