Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Furry_Monkey

Crew Colour Editor

Recommended Posts

Globey Ignotard

A lot of these custom colors look awesome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Gator

For some reason every time I click the bookmark I see this on the bottom left corner of the screen:

 

9IBTSdL.png

 

The old box where I could see recently used colors doesnt show up anymore.

Edited by The Gator
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
4 hours ago, The Gator said:

For some reason every time I click the bookmark I see this on the bottom left corner of the screen:

 

9IBTSdL.png

 

The old box where I could see recently used colors doesnt show up anymore.

 

There was a brief hiccup - it should now be fixed.  Let me know if you still have any problems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Gator
14 hours ago, Furry_Monkey said:

 

There was a brief hiccup - it should now be fixed.  Let me know if you still have any problems.

No issues, working perfectly. Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pampers_size8

Still working well. It is *R sided that it does not save. I wish I would have found this tool earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talesin

Stopped working a week ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
On 12/31/2019 at 9:09 AM, Talesin said:

Stopped working a week ago.

I just tried it and it worked fine.

 

Can you give me more info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talesin
9 hours ago, Furry_Monkey said:

Can you give me more info?

Sorry, the reason was in the Adguard program.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
7 hours ago, Talesin said:

Sorry, the reason was in the Adguard program.

No worries - glad you got it working :)

  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adem Baysan

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but I copied //www.furrymonkey.co.uk/_external/gta/edit-crew-colour.js (assuming that's what I had to copy in) and made into a bookmark, but when I open up Socialclub, it hasn't modified the Crew Colour edit box. I did click on the bookmark, but nothing happened. I'm using Chrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adem Baysan

Nvm I'm a retarded goose, I figured it out. I love you, lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
19 hours ago, Adem Baysan said:

Nvm I'm a retarded goose, I figured it out. I love you, lol.

 

Lol - my kind of problem right there.  Thanks for letting me know :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lochstina

This amazing tool for making crew colours easy to change has stopped working for me as of today.  Anyone else having an issue with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
6 hours ago, Lochstina said:

This amazing tool for making crew colours easy to change has stopped working for me as of today.  Anyone else having an issue with it?

I'll have a look into it tomorrow.  It's late and I've had wine - not the best time to sort out issues :)

 

I think I know what it will be - I'll get back to you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SH4DOWMAK3R
On 4/25/2020 at 1:52 AM, Furry_Monkey said:

I'll have a look into it tomorrow.  It's late and I've had wine - not the best time to sort out issues :)

 

I think I know what it will be - I'll get back to you.

Yeah, it doesn't work anymore. That's very strange. Did you manage to resolve it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
37 minutes ago, SH4DOWMAK3R said:

Yeah, it doesn't work anymore. That's very strange. Did you manage to resolve it?

I didn't get chance to fix it over the weekend.  It's the same problem it always is - out of date SSL certificate.  

 

I'll get it sorted and (at some point) put an automated renewal in place.  I'll let you know when it's done, but it will not be for at least another 6 hours as I'm currently working.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
10 hours ago, SH4DOWMAK3R said:

Yeah, it doesn't work anymore. That's very strange. Did you manage to resolve it?

 

On 4/24/2020 at 5:14 PM, Lochstina said:

This amazing tool for making crew colours easy to change has stopped working for me as of today.  Anyone else having an issue with it?

 

Could you try it again and make sure it works for you now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renevoir
14 minutes ago, Furry_Monkey said:

 

 

Could you try it again and make sure it works for you now?

I just tried it again myself, and it is not working still. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lochstina
1 hour ago, Furry_Monkey said:

 

 

Could you try it again and make sure it works for you now?

 

1 hour ago, Renevoir said:

I just tried it again myself, and it is not working still. 

Yup still not working for me neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster2014

Its still broken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey

Okay - leave it with me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
20 hours ago, Renevoir said:

I just tried it again myself, and it is not working still. 

 

18 hours ago, Lochstina said:

 

Yup still not working for me neither.

 

15 hours ago, darkmaster2014 said:

Its still broken

 

Could you guys try it again please?  It should be good now.  It's a bit of a pain because my AV software has installed a temporary client certificate so I can't tell if my fix works or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lochstina
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Furry_Monkey said:

 

 

 

Could you guys try it again please?  It should be good now.  It's a bit of a pain because my AV software has installed a temporary client certificate so I can't tell if my fix works or not.

Still not working for me, just tried now.

 

Edit: Found this in inspect element - don't know if this is any use to you Furry. 

 

E1CUwcM.png

Edited by Lochstina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster2014

I just tried it again . Its still broken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey

The company that I use for SSL certificates has made a slight change that I need to work around.  I've had to modify the DNS records for my site and it *can* take up to 48 hours for that to propagate (it usually takes just a few hours).

 

Until that's done I can't do anything to fix it, so accept my apologies for that.  As soon as I can get it up and running again I'll let you all know.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lochstina
2 minutes ago, Furry_Monkey said:

The company that I use for SSL certificates has made a slight change that I need to work around.  I've had to modify the DNS records for my site and it *can* take up to 48 hours for that to propagate (it usually takes just a few hours).

 

Until that's done I can't do anything to fix it, so accept my apologies for that.  As soon as I can get it up and running again I'll let you all know.

No rush, can't wait to use this fantastic tool again when it is fixed.  Thanks for the update Furry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furry_Monkey
On 4/27/2020 at 9:06 PM, Renevoir said:

I just tried it again myself, and it is not working still. 

 

On 4/27/2020 at 10:40 PM, Lochstina said:

 

Yup still not working for me neither.

 

On 4/28/2020 at 1:49 AM, darkmaster2014 said:

Its still broken

 

Good-News-Everyone.png

 

I've got it up and running again, this time with none of that free SSL nonsense.  They were in the middle of changing their site & how they generate certificates, so it was just bad timing, but the service just simple doesn't work any more.  So screw em.  I've gone elsewhere and everything seems to be good now.

 

Let me know if you still have problems.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
satasha

Thanks so much!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster2014

Thank you Furry . It works . Your tool makes adding custom colors easy . I appreciate the work you do

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lochstina
4 hours ago, Furry_Monkey said:

 

 

 

Good-News-Everyone.png

 

I've got it up and running again, this time with none of that free SSL nonsense.  They were in the middle of changing their site & how they generate certificates, so it was just bad timing, but the service just simple doesn't work any more.  So screw em.  I've gone elsewhere and everything seems to be good now.

 

Let me know if you still have problems.

Fantastic, thank you so much for fixing this ESSENTIAL tool during lockdown to cure me from boredom making colours.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.