2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Downgrading garage

Absolut

Okay, I have to admit it. I need fourth garage. I have three ten car garages that are full, and I want a place at Paleto/Sandy Shores area, but there aren't any 10 car ones. I thought that if I swap ten cars that I never will sell into one, and exchange it to a smaller, I can have them on the mechanics list anyway, right?

And i just then buy my old garage back, and the cars on mechanics list in the other one will NOT spawn in my new garage?

Is there any technical problems known with ten cars in two car garage, do they just randomly go missing or anything?

Yes you can have them on mechanics's list all the time.

I'm not sure I get this part as usually if you buy a 10 car garage back and put it on the same property slot the cars that were in storage will appear in that property

so if you are not wanting to see the cars use the empty property slot.

No technical problems that I know of aside from the usual risk with the Dukes/Stalion/Blista Compact which sometimes have DLC missing so if you call it

from the mechanic in this state you can loose the car so it's always best to keep them in a property so you know they are safe to use.

What is your question?

Yeah, sorry. It came out a bit confusing.

If i change a 10 car garage to 2 car garage, and then buy a fourth garage, this time again a ten car one, will i break time-space continuum of Los Santos?

• Like 1

What is your question?

Yeah, sorry. It came out a bit confusing.

If i change a 10 car garage to 2 car garage, and then buy a fourth garage, this time again a ten car one, will i break time-space continuum of Los Santos?

No, that is perfectly acceptable.

Okay, I have to admit it. I need fourth garage. I have three ten car garages that are full, and I want a place at Paleto/Sandy Shores area, but there aren't any 10 car ones. I thought that if I swap ten cars that I never will sell into one, and exchange it to a smaller, I can have them on the mechanics list anyway, right?

And i just then buy my old garage back, and the cars on mechanics list in the other one will NOT spawn in my new garage?

Is there any technical problems known with ten cars in two car garage, do they just randomly go missing or anything?

welcome to today.. we have 5 garages

Silver le Belge

No you can do it. But beware, cars "in storage" cannot be used in races, only in freemode via mechanic.

If you have only three garages, I would suggest to buy a new 10 car garage for your cars and a house in Paleto bay after.

I had a house in PB I had to sell for proper garage storage. Now I have 4 10-car garages and a house in PB, and they are not full. If I ever need more cars, I would rather sell the PB house again rather than storing cars in limbo.

welcome to today.. we have 5 garages

Yeah, i know, lol. I just tried to be reasonable and thought that 30 cars and bikes are enough. Hell, it isn't.

If you buy your 10car-garage back,your "storage" cars -which are on mechanic's list- won't spawn there.You have to call mechanic to bring them and put in your garage

Edited by Freak_Show

i have one ten car garage,one six car garage and thats enough for me.i was tempted by a house in the hills with a 6 or 10 garage but it wasnt really worth it.i should get another ten car garage if you have cars stored.

Beware when you're driving a car from your storage though, if you drive it into a garage with a free spot it will take up that spot without asking you, and you'll lose the storage spot.