Current Issues with GTA LCS: Android

Luke12345

15 hours ago, Olk_unsullied said:

After the rockstar theme the display turns white, with two transparent boxes. That's as far as i get in playing gta lcs. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

I am pretty sure you haven't bought the game. If the issue continues to show up even after downloading the newest version from the play store you can ask the R* support directly. 

• 2 weeks later...
Nik0 Bellic
On 9/30/2017 at 9:36 PM, American Acer said:

I don't know if this is what he meant but for the targeting, as soon as you kill an enemy it goes straight to the next enemy extremely fast and you will sometimes end up killing the wrong person. Or if you're trying to shoot someone in front of you for some reason it aims at someone else

Damn right man, this aimming sh*t always sucked in mobile versions, even tough i think max payne mobile sould not be played, it still has better aimming than gta's on a touch screen

On 9/26/2017 at 3:41 PM, Lexyz. said:

What's wrong with the targeting controls?

You can't run while using free aim with one handed weapons

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Jack Lupino

I am having huge load screen time when moving from Portland to Staunton island it takes 30 seconds or even longer and sometimes even freezes while loading.

Strangely this happened when driving over the Callahan bridge but when I take the sea route via boat it loads normally  under 2-3 second

Edited by Jack Lupino

TsEllN0.png The Essence Of Life

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

VCS still is not released for Android despite the 10th anniversary passed.

#RememberViceCityStories

If Rockstar could make SA and LCS for Android there is no excuse for not making VCS

On 10/19/2019 at 2:24 AM, Vladistar_895 said:

#RememberViceCityStories

If Rockstar could make SA and LCS for Android there is no excuse for not making VCS

Cockstar had since neglected their fans and seems to have forgotten about the 3D universe. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 11:24 AM, Vladistar_895 said:

#RememberViceCityStories

There is one - money.

LCS mobile didn't sell good enough. 

And on the other hand, renewing licenses for songs could be too expensive.

• 1 month later...
Youngkilla2005
On 3/29/2019 at 11:39 PM, Jack Lupino said:

I am having huge load screen time when moving from Portland to Staunton island it takes 30 seconds or even longer and sometimes even freezes while loading.

Strangely this happened when driving over the Callahan bridge but when I take the sea route via boat it loads normally  under 2-3 second

Same for me

Same bro

• 2 months later...

Pls how can I get through this mission THE PASSION OF THE HEIST anytime I move close to the fence just to enter the enemy area the game will just force close. Pls what's the remedy to this glitch I need to continue my game. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2020 at 3:41 PM, badeyoung said:

Pls how can I get through this mission THE PASSION OF THE HEIST anytime I move close to the fence just to enter the enemy area the game will just force close. Pls what's the remedy to this glitch I need to continue my game. 

Same here(((

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have that bug, when my game was pirated and phone officially was not supported (game did not show up in Play store). When I bought the game on new smartphone, my problems has ended.

tony da boss

Does anyone know how I can zoom out while on foot? When I'm driving the camera button is there that zooms in and out but on foot it's not there. And it's stuck on the one zoomed in all the way I prefer the 2nd one in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...
Ivan1997GTA
On 5/31/2020 at 4:02 AM, TDP992 said:

Does anyone know how I can zoom out while on foot? When I'm driving the camera button is there that zooms in and out but on foot it's not there. And it's stuck on the one zoomed in all the way I prefer the 2nd one in the middle.

Try pinching the screen.

i don't know why rockstar doesn't care about their mobile games, practically all of them have bugs that occur all the time, but rocsktar never makes a patch to fix these bugs, the last update on ios was just to support screens of the new iphones ... nothing more, ignored several bugs.

Edited by deox72
error in translate
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

At least they added support for modern screen ratios. Before whole world did not render when driving with high speed. After the patch, it was no longer an issue.

• 10 months later...
preetammaverick

Hey ya, I actually getting a problem in GTA LCS in Andriod 11. When the game starts, it's getting crashed. 

Phone has GTA LCS: Samsung Galaxy M31 S 

Please fix this issue.

Last time, I got this same problem in GTA SA also and it is fixed by fastman92 or other modders.