3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

"Denial of Service" contact mission discussion

darkgreenmeme

darkgreenmeme

"The Feds must have got a bump in funding, 'cause the streets are filled with surveillance trucks today. I can't operate with these a-holes s-ing on my civil liberties. Take out the trucks before I'm out of business, and I'll throw you a bone. I got some sticky bombs at my warehouse if you need them."

Lester contact mission, 1-4 players, [GTA Wiki]

Feel free to discuss your favorite methods and techniques for playing this mission, and disseminate any information about how the mission might change between updates.

Edited by darkgreenmeme

I use the Buzzard 😝

I go in a clockwise direction staring with the truck at the Vagos territory & I usually run into the final truck with the brief case on my way to take out the one at the gas station.

That's been my standard technique for a while now, but I recently read that you can use this mission to spawn rare modded NPC cars, so I'm going to see if it works & mix it up a little

darkgreenmeme

That's been my standard technique for a while now, but I recently read that you can use this mission to spawn rare modded NPC cars, so I'm going to see if it works & mix it up a little

Chopper Tail and Time to Get Away are also time locked, the problem with using Denial of Service is the initial 10 minute timer. You can farm between taking out the first vans and the last one when there is no timer though.

Chopper Tail and Time to Get Away are also time locked, the problem with using Denial of Service is the initial 10 minute timer. You can farm between taking out the first vans and the last one when there is no timer though.Yea, I heard about Time To Get Away.

& I'll definitely check out Chopper Tail.

Thanks for the heads up D! I appreciate it

EDIT:

I only played Chopper Tail once & my memory is a bit fuzzy about it, but won't you lose if you don't follow the helicopter to warehouse? Or you start farming after you reach the warehouse?

Also, do you need someone to spawn a vehicle for you? Or do they appear at the LSC automatically?

Edited by IceDree

Chopper Tail and Time to Get Away are also time locked, the problem with using Denial of Service is the initial 10 minute timer. You can farm between taking out the first vans and the last one when there is no timer though.
Yea, I heard about Time To Get Away.

EDIT:

I only played Chopper Tail once & my memory is a bit fuzzy about it, but won't you lose if you don't follow the helicopter to warehouse? Or you start farming after you reach the warehouse?

Also, do you need someone to spawn a vehicle for you? Or do they appear at the LSC automatically?

Nope, the only risk in loosing the chopper is if you don't know the location of the meth lab as there is an invisible timer after the chopper lands so you have to

be in the lab area to avoid mission fail.

The best time to farm is just as soon as the mission starts before collecting Dune Buggy/Follow the copper.

LSC vehicles spawn automatically if the conditions are right or driving same/similar vehicle.

I mostly use the Savage for Denial of Service due to the time limit, I did try once to do it with the Rhino but I ran out of time very quickly as it was too slow

as I got distracted on the way.

Blew up the first van as it was crossing the intersection beside Mission Row cop station and the cops didn't like that much and I got so engrossed in blowing them

up forgot about the timer and mission failed.

EDIT:

Nope, the only risk in loosing the chopper is if you don't know the location of the meth lab as there is an invisible timer after the chopper lands so you have to

be in the lab area to avoid mission fail.

The best time to farm is just as soon as the mission starts before collecting Dune Buggy/Follow the copper.

LSC vehicles spawn automatically if the conditions are right or driving same/similar vehicle.

Good to know that, thanks T! I appreciate it.

• 1 year later...

The final truck spawns at the start with all the others, just not marked.

You can find it right away if starting at the default mission point, just head south on the highway & you'll catch up to it prior to it crossing the first bridge.

Blowing it up even shows the briefcase & gives the alert that you destroyed a truck, but you have to take out the other trucks before you can pick up the case.

Perfect for when you're playing with Deluxo tryhards these days, you can simply go secure the briefcase as they go duke it out to destroy the most marked trucks.

EDIT:

The timer to follow the chopper only starts when you get in the dune buggy at the vantage point

You can take as long as you like spawning vehicles, before going to the vantage point

The timer is only between the vantage point and the meth lab

Once at the meth lab, try to take more than 4 minutes to kill the cops and deliver the car, you get more money

EDIT:

The timer to follow the chopper only starts when you get in the dune buggy at the vantage point

You can take as long as you like spawning vehicles, before going to the vantage point

Once at the meth lab, try to take more than 4 minutes to kill the cops and deliver the car, you get more money

Once you reach the vantage point and are instructed to get in a buggy, you can no longer store vehicle sin your garages from my experience. So avoid the vantage point if you're farming sandkings.

Once you reach the vantage point and are instructed to get in a buggy, you can no longer store vehicle sin your garages from my experience. So avoid the vantage point if you're farming sandkings.

I see. Thanks, guys!

• 2 weeks later...