2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need help with the flecca bank finale heist

thepolishpackage

thepolishpackage

I try to do the hacking part and I can't do it all I want is to unlock the car for my car collection whoever can host can keep all the money I just want to unlock the car my rank is 137 same name as here on ps4 I don't care about unlocking any other heist toys I just want that car

TwistOfLime21

How can you be rank 137 and not know how to do the snake game? Are you using the D-pad instead of the analogue stick?

I try to do the hacking part and I can't do it all I want is to unlock the car for my car collection whoever can host can keep all the money I just want to unlock the car my rank is 137 same name as here on ps4 I don't care about unlocking any other heist toys I just want that car

It's not hard and even if that is the case, you could just let the other person do it. Also, you can only give them up to 70% of the money. I'm on PS4, if you haven't found anyone.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

How can you be rank 137 and not know how to do the snake game? Are you using the D-pad instead of the analogue stick?

I'm in the same boat, I'm 400+ and Trying to get the Hang of Being the hacker/Driller. I Usually Grind Fleeca B2b with Friends and I'm always The Driver, but here lately they haven't been on GTA.

You gotta work for that car bruh! Don't be lazy. Just do it. We all had to do it at one a pond of time.

I'm in the same boat, I'm 400+ and Trying to get the Hang of Being the hacker/Driller. I Usually Grind Fleeca B2b with Friends and I'm always The Driver, but here lately they haven't been on GTA.

Here is a couple of tips on doing the hack,

1. Use the D-Pad on your controller
  2. You can Turn off the Vibrations to your controller, this might help you some by keeping your controller quite if the driver hits anything and it wont vibrate when they hit saftey groves cut in the highway etc.
  3. Ignore Lester's Bitching and Moaning

Doing the Driling

1. use the pressure a feather or fly might add to the joy stick, DONT Push it, just apply a extremely light pressure
  2. Watch the Drill bit when(if) you see it turning red, let off the pressure to the joy stick
  3. when you see you almost thru one of the tumblers on the lock, let off the pressure just a bit and the drill will make smooth contact with the next one
  4. Ignore Lester's Bitching and Moaning

This Job caught a bunch of us off guard when Heists was released,

The (hack) drove me crazy as hell the first time taking over 20minutes as i tried and tried using the joy stick.......but once i found the d-pad worked it became easy as pie

The Drilling took a little more time to get the hang of it.....I now just barely touch the joy stick

These two requirements to learn are small but tedious, and if they leave you feeling defeated to the point you dont want to do them.......you are going to be in trouble with some of the other requirements later on

• Like 3

thepolishpackage

Because I'm a one man crew and have nobody to do hiests with by the way thanks for the smart azz comments I don't need the car that much anyway no one can ever ask a question or for help on this form without getting somebody who think they know everything I really suck bro? Some of us can't play this game 8 hours a day 7 days a week we have to do our adult responsibilities first

Edited by thepolishpackage

I'll help you.

OP's topic was 'I need help' not 'Tell me how much better you are at snake game and that I am so gewwwwd at GTA I come on here to insult people with other adult responsibilities'.

PSN4: aznkight69

I'm Pacific Standard Time. Just message me when you're on.

Edited by aznknight69

@ Polish: add me as well, more than willing to help. GTA online is only "mostly" filled with donkeys :whistle: . (PSN: m_c_jigga) -MST.

If you are ever looking for a friendly, loyal crew of mature gamers, check us out:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/829520-philosophem-brotherhood-events-meetups-heists-grinding/

@ knight - Good call bro :^:

thepolishpackage

Thanks for the offers but I have decided to just play story mode from now on only got 200 K online anyway so

Because I'm a one man crew and have nobody to do hiests with by the way thanks for the smart azz comments I don't need the car that much anyway no one can ever ask a question or for help on this form without getting somebody who think they know everything I really suck bro? Some of us can't play this game 8 hours a day 7 days a week we have to do our adult responsibilities first

1. I offered, but apparently you were too busy with those posts.

2. I work too, yet this isn't that hard.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015