1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

San Andreas Roleplay (Crews and Members)

CheapApples12

CheapApples12

sml_logo_ul.png

San Andreas Roleplay provides gaming community hosting services for Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Crews. SARP empowers crew leaders to develop awesome communities, all while enabling other players to access advanced, easy to use systems. San Andreas Roleplay has been developed specifically for gamers who want to take their gaming and roleplaying experience to the next level.

Hi There,

My name is CheapApples12, and I'd like to introduce to you - San Andreas Roleplay. We provide community management solutions to Grand Theft Auto 5 crews, as well as roleplaying facilitation to general members of Grand Theft Auto 5 Online. We've spent countless hours developing a professional, secure brand-name and platform for both roleplaying professionals, and those who just want to fool around.

We're proud to say that we're the only Grand Theft Auto 5 community management company in the world that offers the level of intricacy and detail that we do - all the while maintaining an awesome roleplaying environment. San Andreas Roleplay offers state-of-the art solutions to both crews and general members, unlike anyone else.

Now, I know what you're thinking - but allow me to explain further:

divider.png

crewleaders_header.png

San Andreas Roleplay provides an awesome platform, for awesome crews. As a crew leader, you can easily get your crew on the fast track to success with our robust, easy to navigate system. When you register your crew with SARP , you get access to some pretty awesome stuff that you can utilise to not only create abundant success, but positive talk in the broader community as well. Registering your crew is easy, all you have to do is complete a short and easy form to ensure your crew is set up the way you want it. Once completed, she's all yours.

With your new crew page in hand, you get instant access to prodigious features! Here's a few that we've hand picked for you:

[table]

Automatic Recruitment & Member ManagementSimple CommunicationAwesome WebsitesSan Andreas Roleplay provides Grand Theft Auto 5 crews with comprehensive, Automated member management and recruitment systems. Crew recruitment flows are completely automated. Applications can be accepted, denied, archived and commented on all with the click of a button.Powerful, integrated social community software is one of San Andreas Roleplay's highlight features. We provide access to awesome community and member account software so you and your users can freely communicate, share information, personalize their experience and most of all - make the most of your crew and it's benefits.Your community can achieve some pretty astonishing responses. We recognise that success starts with an accessable, and awesome looking website - that's why we generate templates and allow you to select from up to 90 modules including free Twitch.TV and Custom HTMLτ integration.[/table]

1424677.png1424679.png1438646.png1438650.png1438651.png

That's just the tip of the iceberg. If you've got an existing member base, they can seamlessly convert to our system without any stress at all. If you have a custom domain (ie. yourcrew.com), we can assist you to have it domain redirected, masked or DNS directed. You can view a live example of what's achievable with San Andreas Roleplay by checking out an awesome creation at marines.rp-sa.net

An awesome feature that was recently added, is the ability for crews to hold crew email addresses. We introduced this feature to allow members to communication with their crews, and potential recruits to communicate with crews. So, as of the 22nd of Febuary 2016, crews get @crew.rp-sa.net email addresses for free when you use the code "GTAFORUMS" when registering your crew!

To register your crew or community, learn more here: sarole.pl/1o6hkmU

divider.png

players_header.png

San Andreas Roleplay also provides some pretty awesome resources and features for general players of online too. SARP features our unique marketplace, where members can buy, sell and trade all sorts of things. You can purchase services from other players such as the hiring of bodyguards, hitman services or even just hire someone to annoy your friends for a bit (funny, but not recommended).

As a member, you'll automatically be registered as a civilian. This means that if you want, you can join into roleplays and events held by San Andreas Roleplay or individual crews. If you're not sure which crew to join, don't join any! You can always join a crew at a later point, or better yet - create your own! We already have an awesome range of crews for you to join:

usmc.png rdss.png navy.png lspd.png bworf.png chengtriads.pngflyus.png fire.png airforce.png neworder.png trg.png fib.png

To register as a general player (civillian), complete the registration here: sarole.pl/20Q1EpZ

So, no matter what you're interested in - there's a place for you. We welcome all crews and all members. Whether you're a police officer, mafia member, or homeless man.. we want to see you at San Andreas Roleplay! Make the awesome call - register today.

Stay Connected with SARP

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saroleplay

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CheapApples12

Edited by CheapApples12
CheapApples12

Question, do I have to register as a member first before registering my crew?

Yes, This ensures that your account is tagged with the correct permissions. Once you've registered as a user, you may then continue to http://www.rp-sa.net/forcrewsto continue your crew creation.

Applied as user earlier today. What's the expected application turnaround?

Application turn-around is never any longer than 24 hours after your application is submitted.

ZAIBATSU COO

Given that NOMC is interested in this. I am also interested. I will be applying soon.

On a second note, I also have 2 crews that are currently inactive, the LSPD (900+ members) and the FIBO (180+ members). Both which need a leader and fit perfectly for this type of setting.

These two crews can also be added if we find potential active leaders, but I will have to invest some time on that.

I also have a third crew for grabs, but I will get back to you on that.

Cheap apples... I am unsure if you remember me. Does agent brown ring a bell?

Edited by FU_HENG
  • Like 2
CheapApples12

Given that NOMC is interested in this. I am also interested. I will be applying soon.

On a second note, I also have 2 crews that are currently inactive, the LSPD (900+ members) and the FIBO (180+ members). Both which need a leader and fit perfectly for this type of setting.

These two crews can also be added if we find potential active leaders, but I will have to invest some time on that.

Absolutely! I remember you :) You are more than welcome to join SARP. Also, When it comes to the LSPD & FIBO, We already have crews facilitating this (as you probably remember), so you are also welcome to transfer your members over :)

Any crews that you are interested in transferring over to San Andreas Roleplay are also very welcome! You can apply to have your crew added via the provided medium that I left on your application :)

This is an Xbox One Based, Startup, Advanced Role-play. I've run over 6 Grand Theft Auto role-plays on GTA IV and GTA V. This roleplay is for people who are good at acting and staying in character. If you have Theater or Acting Experience? You'll both love this, and I'll love you too. Roleplays are based off of the imaginative mind and creating new businesses, joining gangs, joining emergency services. Making a side-life that you can escape to whenever you'd like. Its an opportunity to become someone you want to be that you aren't but maybe don't actually want to be in real life. But remember. Life Takes over for Games. Real Life is Priority. But this is for serious actors and role-players only. Please Apply by going to the link below if you'd like to have a chance. Replies should be generally within the hour. All rules, Currency, and Laws will be explained to you upon entry. It is all completed. And Automated.

This is a serious role-play. All characters must remain IN character at all times. This will be the closest to real life you can get to. However, this is only a game and real life should take over for anything we have. There is no need to contact anyone if you're going to be away or if you are going through something and don't want to talk about it. If however, you are accepted and miss an entire Roleplay which is ONE Real-Life Week. You will not receive a salary.

Fastest Application you will ever do

https://docs.google....rxFbE4/viewform

Wed love to discuss a merger!

When you say "Wed love to discuss a merger!", do you mean us merge with you, or you merge with us?

ZAIBATSU COO

Absolutely! I remember you :) You are more than welcome to join SARP. Also, When it comes to the LSPD & FIBO, We already have crews facilitating this (as you probably remember), so you are also welcome to transfer your members over :)

Any crews that you are interested in transferring over to San Andreas Roleplay are also very welcome! You can apply to have your crew added via the provided medium that I left on your application :)

This is an Xbox One Based, Startup, Advanced Role-play. I've run over 6 Grand Theft Auto role-plays on GTA IV and GTA V. This roleplay is for people who are good at acting and staying in character. If you have Theater or Acting Experience? You'll both love this, and I'll love you too. Roleplays are based off of the imaginative mind and creating new businesses, joining gangs, joining emergency services. Making a side-life that you can escape to whenever you'd like. Its an opportunity to become someone you want to be that you aren't but maybe don't actually want to be in real life. But remember. Life Takes over for Games. Real Life is Priority. But this is for serious actors and role-players only. Please Apply by going to the link below if you'd like to have a chance. Replies should be generally within the hour. All rules, Currency, and Laws will be explained to you upon entry. It is all completed. And Automated.

This is a serious role-play. All characters must remain IN character at all times. This will be the closest to real life you can get to. However, this is only a game and real life should take over for anything we have. There is no need to contact anyone if you're going to be away or if you are going through something and don't want to talk about it. If however, you are accepted and miss an entire Roleplay which is ONE Real-Life Week. You will not receive a salary.

When you say "Wed love to discuss a merger!", do you mean us merge with you, or you merge with us?

I hoped I applied correctly. Got a little confused for a minute

• Like 1
CheapApples12

I hoped I applied correctly. Got a little confused for a minute

Yes, You applied perfectly - your crew has been activated :)

Merge with both of us. Were XB1 Only and we would love to have some more civilians and good role-players. Visit our site sometime at www.saedtv.wix.com/lsrpvxii

CheapApples12

Merge with both of us. Were XB1 Only and we would love to have some more civilians and good role-players. Visit our site sometime at www.saedtv.wix.com/lsrpvxii

We're an all platform community management firm, there isn't really a whole lot of desire to merge with a smaller community. You're welcome to merge with us however, you would receive an administrative position to continue managing your users :)

CheapApples12

Did you remove your website?

Edited by CheapApples12
CheapApples12

For a limited time only, use the code "GTAFORUMS" when registering your crew for a FREE @crew.rp-sa.net email address! Register your crew today at www.rp-sa.net/forcrews

Edited by CheapApples12
  • 4 weeks later...