2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Dageron RUS

GTA Liberty City Stories Released on Android!

AztecaEh

WP isn't an actual "property." It's an effect to the Heavy Property and it also only exists on Bikes. Learned this from thehambone's LCS Save Editor Research...

PP and TP, for instance, aren't listed in the "1, 1, 1, 1, 1" portion of the Code...

Yeah, there was a III and VC Research Topic last year I took part in and all the big names around here who know the Scripts and Code stuff in these games also couldn't figure out what the fifth 1 is for. We just took it as a place holder. Meaningless 1 that doesn't do anything. Furthermore, I just recently found out that DP doesn't even work on some Vehicles. For instance, Boats. The Speeder in Shoot the Messenger is AP, but only BP/EP/FP registers even though it's DP. The same can be said in VC. In Supply and Demand there is a DP/EP/FP Squalo, but it's only EP/FP at the end of the day since DP doesn't register. The PCJ-600 in Bar Brawl is also AP, but only BP/EP/FP when all is said and done since DP doesn't register there, either. Or the Sanchez from "Dirtring." It's AP, but only BP/EP/FP Properties register on Bikes in VC. In LCS, DP works on Bikes, but not Boats. Not sure about Helicopters, either...

i tried helicopters . DP registers on there , atleast on mobile . tried crashing into the ground and buildings numerous times . no explosion . not sure about other proofs tho , i didn't try

thehambone

i think i figured out the last unknown proofing ( 0x8000) when i combined it with other proofs . all other proofs were cancelled . so its a proof cancelling code ( ??? ) could be that im doing something wrong . but i tried numerous times .

Just checked, the 0x8000 flag DOES NOT cancel all other vehicle proofs. I still have no idea what it does lol.

For anyone wondering, here are all savable vehicle proofs as they're represented in the save file.

00000000 00000000 10000111 11111111                  |    ||| |||||||+- (0x0001) Bullet-Proof                  |    ||| ||||||+-- (0x0002) Fire-Proof                  |    ||| |||||+--- (0x0004) Explosion-Proof                  |    ||| ||||+---- (0x0008) Collision-Proof                  |    ||| |||+----- (0x0010) Melee-Proof (broken/does not work)                  |    ||| ||+------ (0x0020) Pop-Proof                  |    ||| |+------- (0x0040) Quad-Damage (formerly DD)                  |    ||| +-------- (0x0080) Heavy (also Water-Proof on bikes)                  |    ||+---------- (0x0100) Permanent Color                  |    |+----------- (0x0200) Vehicle has timebomb                  |    +------------ (0x0400) Tip-Proof                  +----------------- (0x8000) ???

I've checked to see if there are any other proofs by setting all bits to 1 and saving the game, but the 12 bits shown here are the only ones that persisted. This means that these are all the possible vehicle proofs.

(also posted in LCS Mobile Modding topic)

Edited by thehambone

Lethal Vaccine

And what about Unique Handing (UH)? That's a special property found in LCS/VCS, but I am not sure if that also only pertains to Bikes. There is no UH Vehicles other than Bikes...

Also, if Melee Proof "exists" but is broken, than that probably is the fifth "1" at the end. It's the same in SA with the fifth 1 being MP, but MP registers in SA unlike the other GTA's that may have it...

thehambone

Posted by me earlier:

Ah, yes. Unique handling is stored in a different field, just before the special properties I listed above, actually. It's stored as a multiplier rather than a bit. So 1.0 is normal handling; anything above 1.0 would be "improved" handling and anything below 1.0 would be "worse" handling. I have not actually tested whether anything below 1.0 actually makes a difference, but values above 1.0 definitely make a difference.

RZIy6n1.png

And yes, UH it only applies to bikes. It's possible to apply it applied to cars too, but I have not observed any effects.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the fifth "1" in the (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) string found in main.scm is MP. That's what we concluded it is in III and VC, and it definitely is MP in SA, so it would make sense for it to carry over to LCS also.

As you can see, MP is also the fifth "1" in the bits I listed above (starting from the right this time). However, all the bits after MP are set via different opcodes in main.scm. BP, FP, EP, DP, and MP are all set through opcode 02B1. The rest are set through their own individual opcodes.

AztecaEh

Perfect traction is a cheat code itself , could be applied to the bikes directly or it could be a bike exclusive property

Ribsey

For someone who could be able to play this version soon, is there a way to own it legit while still having the 1.8 version without the frame cap?

sebejszczyn

I have strange problem, searched for solution - not found it yet. On version 2.2, game started normally, but I have black squares in place of subtitles in menu, and when I start a new game, there's only green screen with flickering black-blue artifacts. Only way to quit the game is force close it. Anyone had the same problem? My Phone is Xperia Z3 Compact. Gta III, VC and SA are working very good and smooth. Thanks in advance.

Jack Lupino

I have strange problem, searched for solution - not found it yet. On version 2.2, game started normally, but I have black squares in place of subtitles in menu, and when I start a new game, there's only green screen with flickering black-blue artifacts. Only way to quit the game is force close it. Anyone had the same problem? My Phone is Xperia Z3 Compact. Gta III, VC and SA are working very good and smooth. Thanks in advance.

Have you bought the game from playstore or downloaded apk from another website?

sebejszczyn

Have you bought the game from playstore or downloaded apk from another website?

Bought from playstore, but can't get it working, so I tried the other apk versions with no solution. Effect it's almost the same.

jaljax

Is it any good on Mobile or does it have some issues?

gts.

IIRC it doesn't any issue that's game breaking but the graphical stuff is just terrible.

Jack Lupino

I think your phone gpu is weak.

I tried to play gta 3 on xperia e1 once and it used to crash furing cutscene.

I think you need to play it on another phone unfortunately.

sebejszczyn

I think your phone gpu is weak.

I tried to play gta 3 on xperia e1 once and it used to crash furing cutscene.

I think you need to play it on another phone unfortunately.

Maybe, but Z3 compact have uncomparable guts to e1. As I wrote before all previous Gta's working very smooth and without problems.

Edited by sebejszczyn

edups
Posted (edited)

Anyone know why car reflections are restricted to the Nvidia Shield Tablet/TV(even though other devices can handle them)?

Edited by edups

George Costanza

because Lucid can't program simple options like War Drum could

edups

because Lucid can't program simple options like War Drum could

lol,pretty odd how they think a tablet from 2015/16 is the best for lcs,when phones like the galaxy s7,which beat it out in every way are given a trash version.