1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Next DLC Discussion Thread

Gnocchi Flip Flops
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• eyman

• TacitusKilgore

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No matter what the next DLC is going to be here is what is going to happen. 1. If we get an announcement everyone is going to be hyped 2. After we get the announcement, a million threads are m

*DUBZTEP INTRO* Hi guyz! iMrTypicalGTANewsMan here! and today we have CRAZY DLC leak for GTA Online! But firstly like for chop, like for yo moma 'cuz she is here and like for Damn Daniel! Also don't

This is good.Attitude of moderators and admins is not just a teeny bit on questionable grounds. I've been active on many different boards and forums from the 90's, and i've never encountered anything

The only reason I'm in a jet is to destroy NPCs or to just dick around while flying. I don't go after other players, mostly because I'm complete sh*t in combat in this game. But I really don't have much interest in combat either, Which explains why I've only ever done 3 deathmatches, and 2 of those were after crew meets, with my fellow crew members. So not everyone who flies a war machine is interested in complete chaos in freemode, some of us just like to take to the skies and fly around. At that point, it really isn't a "p*ssy tactic" is it?

Anyway, can we get back on topic instead of this dick measuring contest we've currently got going on here?

Backseat mod.

Perfectly fine you calling me that, been a mod on several forums before, not really sure you could call it backseating now.

And personally, I just want some information so I can verify that it is true or not. Until then, I think I'll just sit back and watch, and put in input when I think something needs to be added. Like I hope the Slamvan is actually a hotrod over a lowrider. I don't think I could stand looking at such a fine piece of machinery being turned into something so "gangsta"-ish.

Edited by AzraelRPG

I'm also starting to understand another reason why they are doing these weekly events. They need more time to prep up some Major DLC. It's like the Once-Mythical Days of Heists all over again. XD

Edited by Niyologist
CarcerCityMadMan

Way to FAIL your loyal fan base by offering them nothing but recycled game modes no one likes or plays and discounts on stuff no one wants or has had since 2013 ffs...

Way to FAIL your loyal fan base by offering them nothing but recycled game modes no one likes or plays and discounts on stuff no one wants or has had since 2013 ffs...

First of all, there are people who actually like those game modes.

Second, there are new players, plus not everyone has everything.

Third, you are free to go about your usual activities in Online. They're not forcing you to take part.

I guess I have to start getting mad at my local grocery store for offering discounts/coupons on stuff I don't like or buy. I'm a loyal customer dammit. But no, now I have coupons for some razors that I don't even need. What a fail!

Edited by jatiger13
CarcerCityMadMan

First of all, there are people who actually like those game modes.

Second, there are new players, plus not everyone has everything.

I guess I have to start getting mad at my local grocery store for offering discounts/coupons on stuff I don't like or buy. I'm a loyal customer dammit. What a fail!

Who are these ppl that play this? you and 1 other guy haha.When im playing i NEVER see anyone playing those modes EVER,i never get a buddy say to me hey lets play some vs missions,why you ask?they are not fun and pay you with peanut shells,so put down you're crack pipe and quit licking R*shaft smh.Its a event catering to noobs offers no insensitive to me to play.Wow discounts on crap i bought 2 years ago hahah thats great

Edited by CarcerCityMadMan

Jet on jet is a challenge.. Killing randoms on the ground from a jet = p_ssy tactic.

Why is this any different from RPG on guy with pistol? Still not explaining this.

So here is your position. The weapon I choose to use against you gives me an unfair advantage/over powers you. But that is okay because I am doing it. But if the weapon you use overpowers the one I am using, that is not okay.

So you are a special little snow flake, is that where we are at?

And BTW, referring to female anatomy, what you perceive as your trump card, does not change this.

Edited by fear_the_nut70

A quick question for those that remember: when the PC version/the heists dropped last march, did they announce is beforehand on the newswire? I have a hard time believing Rock* would drop a -major- DLC and not let us know a few weeks beforehand. It would be like them shooting themselves in the foot as they would miss out on potential non-active players who might be triggered to play again because of the announcement.

Looks like it's about time to shelf GTA for the next week and a half or so until we actually hear something to get hyped about. I find it incredibly dumb that they don't keep us in the mix of things and constantly leave us with with nothing to go off of for months on end. Seriously, is it that hard to make a developer blog showing off bits and pieces of future content to keep people hyped and interested? Instead, we have to rely on a few very knowledgeable leakers to give us information and pointers towards future updates, and I personally believe that makes Rockstar look pretty bad as a compnay. Thank f*ck the Division releases in a few days.

TL;DR. Rockstar needs to get their sh*t together and be more open with their community.

A quick question for those that remember: when the PC version/the heists dropped last march, did they announce is beforehand on the newswire? I have a hard time believing Rock* would drop a -major- DLC and not let us know a few weeks beforehand. It would be like them shooting themselves in the foot as they would miss out on potential non-active players who might be triggered to play again because of the announcement.

We got the trailer way earlier, I believe?

EDIT: This was posted February 24th... http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52394/gtav-updates-online-heists-coming-march-10-gtav-for-pc

But the trailer was from December 16th, it seems: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52365/gta-online-heists-new-trailer-and-info

Edited by Luvythicus
Gnocchi Flip Flops

Waiting for the next update, I think I'm gonna pick up a Dubsta and see what it's like to use as my main PV. Getting kinda bored.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Im just continueing my heist grind...on ps3...seems i didnt miss or gonna miss limited content or a x2 heist event so...

We got the trailer way earlier, I believe?

EDIT: This was posted February 24th... http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52394/gtav-updates-online-heists-coming-march-10-gtav-for-pc

But the trailer was from December 16th, it seems: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52365/gta-online-heists-new-trailer-and-info

thanks for the heads-up,

I guess the update that introduced the heist is kinda special because heists were advertised to be in the 'vanilla' release and their release eventually coincided with the PC release. Still, I have a very hard time believing they'd do something major (like some here (would like to) believe) without shouting it from every roof they possibly can stand on. If stuff like new heists or (gulp) a new landmass would be in the making, they'd be sure to tease us a few months beforehand. Now I don't mind seeing 'just another' car-centric DLC update as I love 'em, but it does pose grave questions to the future of GTA Online. They may need to really step up their game in terms of new 'features' and especially more PvE (for a lack of a better term) content. Everyone would go totally batsh*t insane if they ever released 5 more heists even though I don't think it'll ever happen because right now they'd be shooting themselves in their (financial) foot, heists are like the sharkcards' kryptonite I guess.

verseus week? seriously rockstar? i gotta wait another week for an update?

Gives you a week to correct the typo in your signature? Hahahahaha :lol:

verseus week? seriously rockstar? i gotta wait another week for an update?

They are most likely timing it with The Division's release & Fallout 4's Automatron DLC release.

Very smart of R* actually, to wait instead of releasing new content way before those two events.

These 2x scenarios are just to keep people interested until so.

However that's why they've been offering discounts on existing vehicles too, so you spend your 2x earnings.

Then must resort to Shark Cards when the new content is finally released.

Edited by Foreverpast

Hmmm... Not so convinced on that "wanted attention"-stuff... Could be, but maybe he just had a too big mouth, and was put back in the line.

And spanked a bit.

If he would have talked, even when shouldn't have talked, ain't that the possible outcome? Rockstar tells him to take it down, and shoot it down.

This. I don't buy that "wanting attention" bit at all. He is the voice actor for the protagonist of one of the most played video games in history. I am sure he is set when it comes to attention. Even if it was years ago.

I think he said something he shouldn't have, hence the shhh part.

Of course, I am probably wrong but that is what my brain is telling me.

I agree, most likely R* contacted to him to take it off and now he is probably forced to use "seeking attention" as a cover up. Realistically thinking CJ is possible to come to V/online because honestly just about everybody would want that to happen. Im sure R* knows it would make them a sh*t load of money and more and more people would come back to gta. Yea they said its a different universe but nothing lasts forever. CJ coming to V/online would probably be 1 of the greatest things ever. Imagine how many fans would go crazy if they brought him back, the newswire would probably crash within an hour if they announced it. No doubt that R* knows that just about everybody would want this to happen.

This whole CJ can't be in an HD era game is ridiculous. It's not like Rockstar is going to just drop GTA SA CJ in the game. They would have to recreate him completely with age and his body. If Maylay wants to do the voice again, then there would be no trouble with that. He is still an employee/affiliate of Rockstar. His contract would probably have no termination date as Rockstar may want to use him again.

• Like 1

Waiting for the next update, I think I'm gonna pick up a Dubsta and see what it's like to use as my main PV. Getting kinda bored.

4x4 isn't too bad... There's definitely worse rides. 6x6 is a bit better. Lot of fun to slide around in, bit harder to ram cars out of the way.

• Like 1