2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Ps4 mods ect

Kopdb

Hi all, so the thing is I've seen people on ps4 with top cars and money and rp out of this world and hearing them on the mic saying they just modded today ect so I'm wondering how can I do this as I'm skinny and only 32 rank with no time to catch up

Retired Mafia

I would advise to play the game. much more fun as a low level. stay woth that till you are a high level

• Like 4

No op. Play the game it's much easier now to make money and rank up

• Like 1

Modded PS3 account then switched over.

These are the randoms I target in free mode because they're usually spoon fed noobs ripe for plucking.

• Like 4

I just don't seem to be getting anywhere lol is there any certain missions ect to get good rp or money

Just play. You'll get where you wanna be! We was like you 2 years ago.

I just don't seem to be getting anywhere lol is there any certain missions ect to get good rp or money

playing the game in general give yoy good rp and money.

you should have seen how things were 2 years ago... now you new players have it way too easy!

• Like 4

I don't understand how Rockstar doesn't detect a recently created character with a desrproportionate level in PS3, before the player transfer to PS4...

• Like 1

Hi all, so the thing is I've seen people on ps4 with top cars and money and rp out of this world and hearing them on the mic saying they just modded today ect so I'm wondering how can I do this as I'm skinny and only 32 rank with no time to catch up

Um...what?

Just do heists with people from the Find Lobbies & Players section or farm missions (finding a group of players that rotate between Titan Of A Job and Los Santos Connection is one of the best options). Right now through Feb. 11th if you can buddy up with a VIP and farm Sightseer in an Invite Only you get $40K-$43K each time. Do that along with other VIP work and VIP challenges and you can make $400K in an hour. I've made a mill in the last two nights and that was by myself just chilling with some music and farming Sightseer and Hostile Takeover, all doable with a Buzzard that you can find at an airport. All you need is 1mill to start it so if you don't have 1mill find someone who does, which you can both do VIP challenges and let each other win (it's faster than waiting the timer out for some of them like Most Wanted).

• Like 2

Just play the game however you want.

BUT I should add that getting everything from the start in this game spoils all the fun from working your way up.

But in the end, it's up to you.

Just mod on ps3 and then transfer the game is so much fun with or without $$$

Edited by deadx23

If you're already on PS4, I assume it's too late to do the mods like these assholes did. So now, you're stuck grinding for 2 years, like the rest of us. But it's OK, because at the glacial pace at which Rockstar releases DLC, if you make $500K per week grinding, you'll have plenty of millions before the next DLC comes along to entice you to blow it all. Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

Modding maybe fun to you when you get the money but once you have purchased everything, the game isn't as enjoyable after a while. PS4 doesn't have as much modders as PS3/PC but R* are more likely to give you that 20+ year ban. Grind now while the Double GTA$ for VIPs are available im making around 1.3m a day from them.

Edited by eyman
  • Like 1

Modding maybe fun to you when you get the money but once you have purchased everything, the game isn't as enjoyable after a while.

Not even remotely true.

• Like 2

Modding maybe fun to you when you get the money but once you have purchased everything, the game isn't as enjoyable after a while.

Not even remotely true.

I dont mod, I was talking from a "receiving money" perspective. I should have made it clear my fault.

Dafuq? You've joined a game that's been out for over 2 years now. You are not entitled to any damn shortcut for being late to the party. Play the damn game and buy the chit when you are able. Ffs!
  • Like 2

CrysisAverted

people on internet are charging players $10 for hundreds of millions, custom rank, exclusive unlocks + more

R* is charging players $10 for $500,000

I hope R* changes its shark card pricing to be competitive with modders

Edited by CrysisAverted

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I don't understand how Rockstar doesn't detect a recently created character with a desrproportionate level in PS3, before the player transfer to PS4...

We got a patch on ps3 recently...sure its a rare occurence to see a cheater on current gen...

Im just saying what rockstar thinks btw

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

playing the game in general give yoy good rp and money.

you should have seen how things were 2 years ago... now you new players have it way too easy!

What about the bilionaire days, simple car dupe glitches and hooker glitch ?
  • Like 1

Oh my god I wish I was a NEW player just buying GTA 5!

It's really an amazing package as a whole!

Yes. I'd love to approach this experience completely fresh and be massively overwhelmed by:

- terrible connectivity

- complete lack of jobs to join where there is more than 1 person, who is going to quit, 30 seconds in

- antisocial player base

- infinite loading screens

- cheats, modders and griefers having a far better experience than I, due to their dubious moral standards

- a forum full of cretins repeating the same questions over and over, while experienced users troll, or flame them, in response.

Someone open Pandora's box for me, find "hope" and kick it to death please.

Since you have been a Form Member since 2013 i will Assume you are late starting the game

1. Stop thinking you have "no time to catch up" what are you trying to catch, and as far as time goes I have a friend who started out as a complete noob on Christmas day, He is now a Level 109 in just a little over a month
  2. Get your ass out of freeroam and dig into the jobs, you will earn more ranking points in a 5 min job that gives crappy points than in a couple of hours of freeroam, unless u manage to place well in the events
  3. If you have friends who are in a crew, JOIN that crew and do Jobs, Missions Heist with them as a group...You get Bonus RP doing them with crew members
  4. Do the Heists, with friends as they will be more willing to help carry you across the harder ones, and may be willing to give you a bigger % during the final giving you an opportunity to get a bigger pay day plus the 100k first time bonus, If u do them all with the same players you get a 1mil bonus (if i remember correctly)
  5. Remember your rank is only part of the game, YOUR stats say more than rank, fist fight with Peds and other players or play golf to build strenght, Swim, run ride bicycles to build stamina ......Learn to Fly but more important than learning to fly is learn to land the plane,

FallenWarrior60

Since you have been a Form Member since 2013 i will Assume you are late starting the game

1. Stop thinking you have "no time to catch up" what are you trying to catch, and as far as time goes I have a friend who started out as a complete noob on Christmas day, He is now a Level 109 in just a little over a month
  2. Get your ass out of freeroam and dig into the jobs, you will earn more ranking points in a 5 min job that gives crappy points than in a couple of hours of freeroam, unless u manage to place well in the events
  3. If you have friends who are in a crew, JOIN that crew and do Jobs, Missions Heist with them as a group...You get Bonus RP doing them with crew members
  4. Do the Heists, with friends as they will be more willing to help carry you across the harder ones, and may be willing to give you a bigger % during the final giving you an opportunity to get a bigger pay day plus the 100k first time bonus, If u do them all with the same players you get a 1mil bonus (if i remember correctly)
  5. Remember your rank is only part of the game, YOUR stats say more than rank, fist fight with Peds and other players or play golf to build strenght, Swim, run ride bicycles to build stamina ......Learn to Fly but more important than learning to fly is learn to land the plane,

It took him a month to get to 109. I started on PS4 and am over 500. Not to mention 3 months of not playing.

Well you bought GTA V for a reason! You sure were thinking to play the game, discover the open-world gameplay and have fun. Well then, do it! Grind missions if you like, practice your skills and don't worry about others. It's about you having fun and being successful, not about others.

Don't let yourself get blinded by these "Hey, I´m modded guys", says nothing about your skill. I made almost 700 ranks within 13 months (and 7 days to be precisely) of playing online, started at 0 and soon I'll be receiving my golden globe X).

PS: A guy modded my Casco on PS 3 making it a convertible, after transferring my account to PS 4, it was there for 1 day and then went back to Casco with roof :((

Edited by Pinkarella

Google.com.

Edited by SupaDoopa

Not even remotely true.

I dont mod, I was talking from a "receiving money" perspective. I should have made it clear my fault.

Not any less fun at all. I've had modded accounts and legit ones. My current account is level 154 and I just started it 3 months ago, the second character on that PSN is rank 32 and I just created her three days ago, their shared bank account has just shy of $3,000,000 in it. I have a Yacht (thanks to the Criminal Mastermind bonus), Hydra, Buzzard, T20, Sultan RS, Banshee 900R, Karuma (both characters), Insurgent, etc. Both legit rank, both legit money. It's not difficult to rank up. It IS a pain in the ass to grind for peanuts.

Edited by SupaDoopa