2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

4 Hangman Ave >>>>

ABCDOGGY ginette

ABCDOGGY ginette

And it's not even funny.

It's the only property where you have a true backyard.

A big ass pool.

Such a quiet neighborhood.

And take a look at the privileged view I have of the Los Santos sunrise every morning!

12669544_10208861106867719_374161254177512705210_10208861106707715_191104315231512651085_10208861106187702_3066286196465

12662501_10208861105707690_1090580419989

12705449_10208861106107700_6646314272646

Mad Wayne Thunder Drive is such a beautiful street:

12661853_10208861106827718_256891256996912654464_10208861106747716_2745764231555

Voila!

• Like 7

What's all that French crap say?

Something about Surrendering?

Mainthreadrule.gif

Urustay Gordov Matt D.

Yes, thats one of my houses, discovered it by luck. Happy of the purchase

Edited by RedDagger
  • Like 2

ABCDOGGY ginette

Lol i'm from Quebec, Canada so my game is in french.

I used to live there but it got annoying because random NPCs would spawn in the backyard.

Edited by nokuto
  • Like 2

This is one of my favorite properties...actually first one I bought. I have since traded it in for others, but I still drive by and have the warm fuzzy feeling.

FrugalDangerMan

Lol i'm from Quebec, Canada so my game is in french.

I'm sorry.

• Like 8

Most of the world hates the U.S yet loves Canadians...just sayin (I'm English)

Edited by Halal Cyborg
  • Like 5

le le le baguette amirite

idiots

Yeah OP, the house is nice, the backyard is big enough to land a heli or Hydra and go inside. The interior is not that great, but it's away from the action and I like it.

i was going to buy it but instead brought a 6 car garage that i had sold to get a 10 car garage which happens to be in the same area as the six one and its only down the road from a paint n spray shop and even has a gas station which has a ammunation next to it.but i did buy that six car garage so i could store my vooodoo and a hex,but cannot remember if i had a third car.

If it only had a 10 slot garage, i wont give up 4 slots. Rockstar is overdue with giving us decent villas with pool and such and esp. with heli-pad.

• Like 2

On the bright side, we know he speaks at least 2 languages.

• Like 2

Cause US is a f*cked up corrupt sh*thole

FrugalDangerMan

Im Canadian and live in Toronto. It wasnt until the mid 90s that my apartment building installed locks in the exterior doors. We never locked our storage locker in the basement and rarely did we lock our apartment door.

Im m in my mid 40s and ive never even seen a gun outside of police sidearms.

Maybe thats why?

• Like 7

OP, you've brought back one of my fondest memories from that house. I remember it like it was yesterday.

It was a raining, March, 2015...

I stepped outside and saw multiple black x's on my mini map. Marksman rifle in hand, I ran to my back yard and fullscreened my map to see the 6 man battle taking place down the street. Thats when i notice the passive symbol. Curious, I exited the map and sitting in the pool was a random wading in the water looking directly at me in swim trunks, flip flops and aviators. It was there i had a moment of clarity.

I could jump into the battle and drench myself in the blood and tears of the weak... Or jump into the pool and drench myself in chlorine, pisswasser and the cheap washed out smell of this gentleman cologne. My decision was obvious. I put on my bikini, went passive and jumped in the pool with the most dapper random i've ever met.

We waded in the water, got drunk and watched a light show of explosions just beyond the bushes. An occasional free roam warrior would curiously come round back, ensure we weren't a threat, then head back into the meat grinder. One random took a picture, smoked a cigarette and ran into the streets to immediately be erased by a tank.

For the next 10 minutes we saw a car explode and land on the roof, a jet crash into the houses down below, and listened to the periodic explosion of a tank shell destroying a vehicle. Dapper random and i continued our blood bath pool party while superfluously air thrusting, docking and romantically blowing kisses. Eventually he sent me a text message and said "I g2g :'("

He went out of passive, shot himself in the head and left the session before i could even respond back.

Dam*... anyway thanks for the trip down memory lane OP. That house is sh*t tho.

Still love my Hangman Ave house. Thats why i wasnt too upset that only one stilt property came with a pool.

I was going to post some of the pics when i first moved there in 2014 but Imageshack now wants me to pay in order to even see my images.

What a joke. All my old school GTAV pics, the ones I took back in 2013-2014 all locked up until I pay them $37.99/year.

Im thinking paying the $3.99 for this month and taking my images back.

Fu(k the Imageshack mafia.

• Like 2

That house needs an interior like the stilt houses. One the the dumbest things R* has done. Nice house with a pool and great view in the wealthy vinewood hills, with and interior straight outta Davis. Stupid stupid stupid. Almost as as stupid as Pegasucks.

SmokesWithCigs

I used to live there but it got annoying because random NPCs would spawn in the backyard.

What happened to the girlies in bikinis that spawned by the pool. I haven't seen them there since the execs and other crooks update

Still love my Hangman Ave house. Thats why i wasnt too upset that only one stilt property came with a pool.

I was going to post some of the pics when i first moved there in 2014 but Imageshack now wants me to pay in order to even see my images.

What a joke. All my old school GTAV pics, the ones I took back in 2013-2014 all locked up until I pay them $37.99/year.

Use imgur.com. It's free.

I think imgur only lets you see about 200 of your images in your album? Seems like I had to pay them something like $22 per year for unlimited storage (or unlimited access). I decided that it is worth it, so far, for a couple of years.

That house needs an interior like the stilt houses. One the the dumbest things R* has done. Nice house with a pool and great view in the wealthy vinewood hills, with and interior straight outta Davis. Stupid stupid stupid. Almost as as stupid as Pegasucks.

Yep, I want a full interior house like Franklin's, with continuity from inside to outside, with an excellent, unique, classy interior and a garage with a car elevator for 20 cars. But hey, I know I'm dreaming -- can't possibly have such a thing in a video game.

Edited by saintsrow

Use imgur.com. It's free.

I know but I can't do it for the old school pics.

I hav pics of my very first car, the orange Buffalo I jacked the first time I got online. Also have pics of my original 9F, that I still own.

Gonna have to pay the $3.99 nut to get my images and save them elsewhere.

2866 Hillcrest Ave, the cheapest stilt house but if u go to the back deck and down the hill there's a huge swimming pool and jacuzzi. When ur done its a quick walk up the hill back home.

Skullkicker227

I sold it when the Stilt Houses came out, tempted to buy it back just because you cant access the pool in the most expensive one without climbing awkwardly through the bushes :/

• Like 1

I sold it when the Stilt Houses came out, tempted to buy it back just because you cant access the pool in the most expensive one without climbing awkwardly through the bushes :/

7dec4d782d424fafcbf91feb870efea297b9636b

• Like 1

OP, you've brought back one of my fondest memories from that house. I remember it like it was yesterday.

It was a raining, March, 2015...

I stepped outside and saw multiple black x's on my mini map. Marksman rifle in hand, I ran to my back yard and fullscreened my map to see the 6 man battle taking place down the street. Thats when i notice the passive symbol. Curious, I exited the map and sitting in the pool was a random wading in the water looking directly at me in swim trunks, flip flops and aviators. It was there i had a moment of clarity.

I could jump into the battle and drench myself in the blood and tears of the weak... Or jump into the pool and drench myself in chlorine, pisswasser and the cheap washed out smell of this gentleman cologne. My decision was obvious. I put on my bikini, went passive and jumped in the pool with the most dapper random i've ever met.

We waded in the water, got drunk and watched a light show of explosions just beyond the bushes. An occasional free roam warrior would curiously come round back, ensure we weren't a threat, then head back into the meat grinder. One random took a picture, smoked a cigarette and ran into the streets to immediately be erased by a tank.

For the next 10 minutes we saw a car explode and land on the roof, a jet crash into the houses down below, and listened to the periodic explosion of a tank shell destroying a vehicle. Dapper random and i continued our blood bath pool party while superfluously air thrusting, docking and romantically blowing kisses. Eventually he sent me a text message and said "I g2g :'("

He went out of passive, shot himself in the head and left the session before i could even respond back.

Dam*... anyway thanks for the trip down memory lane OP. That house is sh*t tho.

LOL

that sounds like me tbh (esp coming out of passive and shooting himself in the head before logging off).

i lived there last spring for a short while.

what platform was this on?

• Like 2