Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,305 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MarkT

What's wrong about the Zentorno?

MarkT

The first time I drove the Zentorno on SP it looked amazing, handled nicely and had many customization options. Although, when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike the car. I'm not sure if this is because it is too mainstream or... Anyways I want to buy a supercar Online and I'm choosing between the Turismo R and Zentorno, and the Zentorno seems to be a much better choice in terms of performance.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

VROmead

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.

2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.

As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.

LoneWarrior515

It all comes down to how the zentorno looks. A lot of people on here despise the zentorno for that reason. Personally I don't mind the looks at all.

Pedinhuh

It is an unattractive looking car and people use it's lack of a rear window to reverse kill people.

That is why.

The Zentorno and Turismo are both viable cars to use for races for the most part.

/thread

/inb4 the war that is about to start

/inb4 lock

Unattractive is an understatement, it seems like that car was designed to look awful.

Besides that, I agree with the rest.

Schroebedroeber

My only supers are the Zentorno and TurismoR, i dont do much racing, but if i do i pick the zentorno, because it has better acceleration.

Freeroam almost always Turismo, sounds and looks awesome and the handling is very good.

Just buy whatever you want... who cares what others think of you in your zentorno?

BatFerYou

Nothing. Excellent car. In real life and in game.

hyperar

The first time I drove the Zentorno on SP it looked amazing, handled nicely and had many customization options. Although, when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike the car. I'm not sure if this is because it is too mainstream or... Anyways I want to buy a supercar Online and I'm choosing between the Turismo R and Zentorno, and the Zentorno seems to be a much better choice in terms of performance.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

Nothing, i like the car, looks exotic, just like Super cars should look, drives great, hipsters hate it because most people likes it, others think that because they don't like how it looks, nobody should, and if your opinion changed because others think otherwise you're not very smart.

Katemosswithoutmakeup

I have 2 super cars; Zentorno and Turismo R. Both are great,but Zentorno is the GREATEST EVER! If you are a good enough racer,it will help you win many races against T20s and Osiris.Also,it's not ugly for me.

Final Quake

Blame the cool kids.

I see nothing wrong with the car, looks or performance it's an awesome car.

scaldy78

My first super and I love it for racing. Don't take it out much in free roam tho, the Cheetah is my free roam super car.

Skullkicker227

It looks like trash, if only it didn't have 12 wannabe cup holders in the back...

We Are Ninja

Bruh. f*ck other people's opinions about it. If you like the car, buy the car. Just don't be a reverse-trolling asshole. That said, it's a great car. It's plenty fast, the back stops bullets (if that's important to you), and personally, I think it's better looking than the T20.

Edited by We Are Ninja

JoeFury1997

It drives well, but I'm not a fan of its looks. Yeah sure it can compete with the T20 and osiris but to be honest I'd rather pay 2.2 mil than 750,000 to have a better looking super car. If you like how it looks then buy it, make it chrome if you really want to it's your choice.

cipher656

c*nt mobile

Final Quake

c*nt mobile

No, sorry. The Kuruma is a c*nt mobile.

HeavyDuke

Its quite simple, 99.9% of this forum is full of moaning bitches. Thats what keeps a forum alive. If you stop liking a car or anything els for that matter because of what others said, you pretty much are nobody because you exist only to be the resemblance of a community.

The Zentorno is a great car, one of the quickest and has a bullet shielding rear. It can also look amazing when modded correctly.

I love the Elemento style and the Veneno spoiler option.

0yAFU6wVhUCB8bsU5-oAzQ_0_0.jpg

fDIn2GLncUeKrlbCzY6ovA_0_0.jpg

qpnfoo.png

16029d1375829787-focus-st-vs-lamborghini

lamborghini-sesto-elemento-3.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by HeavyDuke

Sky_Light12

back then in PS3 , i've abused this alot until introduction of some supers and kuruma . now my zentorno are just part of collection as opposed using it as main vehicle

the acceleration makes the zentorno is 2nd fastest accelerating vehicle with combined of great performance , this supercar can challenge cheetah , entity XF or even adder . the back of zentorno can't be shot through ( presumably rear engine , we cannot open either front or even rear trunk ) but funny thing is the driver still look on mirror when look back , even though there are no rear view

Sanabil_

You know what i think? I think that zentorno is very attractive and a cool design any Lamborghini fan knows. Don't listen to people because most of them are not car guys or in general not a lamborghini fan. A simple way to test is if Rockstar adds a car based on real elemento sesto or even a veneno people will go crazy about the car despite the fact that these cars both have a lot of lines and holes then the same people objecting zentorno will appreciate the car. Its all about your choice. Every car has its own fan but some cars are in general very appealing to masses.

iF used correct color schemes and mods Zentorno can look great.

SPECTER II

If it's good, people hate it. If it's popular, people hate it. If it's 'cheap' as well, people hate it.

its no tv sketch

c*nt mobile

No, sorry. The Kuruma is a c*nt mobile.

Zent is still a c*nt mobile, but not that popular anymore. Dumb c*nts have switched to Kuruma.

Sanabil_

Its quite simple, 99.9% of this forum is full of moaning bitches. Thats what keeps a forum alive. If you stop liking a car or anything els for that matter because of what others said, you pretty much are nobody because you exist only to be the resemblance of a community.

The Zentorno is a great car, one of the quickest and has a bullet shielding rear. It can also look amazing when modded correctly.

I love the Elemento style and the Veneno spoiler option.

0yAFU6wVhUCB8bsU5-oAzQ_0_0.jpg

fDIn2GLncUeKrlbCzY6ovA_0_0.jpg

qpnfoo.png

16029d1375829787-focus-st-vs-lamborghini

lamborghini-sesto-elemento-3.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Bro awsome car you got it right and its a great car!!!

Mattoropael

Those god damn headlights ruined the car.

C8X24ky.jpg

Edited by Mattoropael

rivaldobox

I think Rockstar f*cked up royally on the front of the Zentorno.

I really like the Sesto Elemento, but I hate how the front of the Zentorno looks, especially the headlights, they look like stickers.

But don't change your opinion on it just cause people on GTAF don't like the car, we know sh*t.

Nacho Z

The only thing I don't like about it is the holes along the back other than that it's not a bad looking car. They are a deal breaker though, some cars have small flaws that I can ignore but those holes are way too ugly for that.

We Are Ninja

Those god damn headlights ruined the car.

C8X24ky.jpg

They look like decals, LOL.

Edited by We Are Ninja

HeavyDuke

The only thing I don't like about it is the holes along the back other than that it's not a bad looking car. They are a deal breaker though, some cars have small flaws that I can ignore but those holes are way too ugly for that.

IMO its that what makes this car look great. Then again there aren't many real car/bike nuts around this forum and on GTA:O. That can be seen by the taste of cars you see online 'Ugly cars, white walls on it, white walls on sportsbikes ect'

I'm not even sure if most of those people ever seen real cars before, as most of the cars you see online are based on cars toys made for the age of 1-3 years of age.

Giantgiant is pretty much the example of how most people like their cars on GTA:O

S5IX9vY.jpg

6-year-old-autistic-boy-drives-toy-car-a

BatFerYou

Mine's matt black, batmobile style. Love it.

Except when this happens.

0_0.jpg

Sky_Light12

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zentorno_GTAVe_Missing_Aerodynamics.jpg

There is a missing horizontal beam in the front right grille section, making the Zentorno's exterior asymmetrical. but however , the pre-release screenshot for the Zentorno shows the correct placement of the beam but missing badge .

actual_1396301035.jpg

forgot one thing : zentorno's uniqueness is paintjob applied on stock wheel ( secondary color ) , most customizable supercar , second hybrid supercar ( first was turismo R ) , low suspension by default ( if not lower than competition level suspension ) & second car that has scissor doors ( with infernus being first )

Edited by Sky_Light12

nWo_Y2J_2015

The Zentorno is great, I've never been a fan of the Turismo though.

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.

2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.

As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.

1. Butthurt

2. Butthurt

Hunter

Basically, the people who often drive them are (or were) what was wrong with the Zentorno. But these people have mostly just moved onto Kurumas anyway.

The car itself is fine. The looks aren't for everyone, but it offers very good performance at a great value. The bullet proof rear can be used to help grind missions as well (though it's far more commonly used to be a d**k).