1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

Quinn_flower
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quinn_flower

• Commander S

• xDatxJunkyx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's 2016 and you have yet add knee high boots with real black leggings not that crap u gave us. Went to log on today and saw my knee high outfit was patched.....smh. Like seriously maybe now based

Uh-oh! I had a feeling you'd be on the warpath very quickly!   All valid points, I think the problem now is they made the game clothes be shared between males/females so they could have similar item

This thread is about disappointing choice of clothing and customization in an open world sandbox game with both PvP and PvE activities, where you can create your own character. Maybe everyone should c

xDatxJunkyx
2 hours ago, Commander S said:

Right now, I ...just want Tuesday to get here sooner, and end the uncertainty one way or the other...

What would personally make you happy in this update?

What clothes/type of dresser are you in game?

Me personally.. I'm preppy. Skirts and turtlenecks and blazers. I would like to see more smart clothes. In terms of nightclubs, classy stuff should make an appearance I guess. What about you?

What about all of you? I know dresses and long hair, but whatelse?

SinZer0s
45 minutes ago, xDatxJunkyx said:

Me personally.. I'm preppy. Skirts and turtlenecks and blazers. I would like to see more smart clothes. In terms of nightclubs, classy stuff should make an appearance I guess. What about you?

I go 90's LA gangsta style 

Oversized T-shirts, baggy pants, sneakers and more

Obviously I'd like to see more stuff like sport jerseys, bandanas, jackets and all that. Now about the nightclubs... tbh that's hard since it's a totally different atmosphere from what I'm into and it's very likely I'll wear the new stuff for a few hours and then I'll be back to wearing the classic white tee.

EDIT: Put a f*cking pair of black and white converse for male characters and I'll be really happy.

Edited by Darkshadows
  • Like 3
sleepwalk1980

If there isn't a big female clothing update for After Hours then R* don't care about female fashion.

It's NIGHTCLUBS ffs. There HAS to be some decent female clothing coming.

• Like 8
Mexicola9302

Im hoping for good looking dresses maybe also some corsets, some high heel overknee and/or underknee boots, opera gloves, maybe some stockings combineable with skirts or dresses, without those jeans hotpants or these ugly slips, It would be nice to be able to wear some boots and long gloves to the catsuits we got, and maybe another belt for the catsuits.

And of course long hair with some physics, like Michaels daughter has in story mode and some other npcs.

• Like 5
xDatxJunkyx
21 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Im hoping for good looking dresses maybe also some corsets, some high heel overknee and/or underknee boots, opera gloves, maybe some stockings combineable with skirts or dresses, 

I want that myself...but I dont want to be forced to wear heels over the stockings, since I like the pumps. I think itd go well (stockings) with most of the skirt oriented outfits I wear.

...im not getting my hopes up

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sleepwalk1980 said:

If there isn't a big female clothing update for After Hours then R* don't care about female fashion.

It's NIGHTCLUBS ffs. There HAS to be some decent female clothing coming.

If they do bring some new items in, guaranteed they’ll make them as hideous as they possibly can and probably baggy too.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, xDatxJunkyx said:

Has anyone listened to REXX recently. Apparently we will walk away with some decent stuff. 

hopefully. because that bigness filth in the trailer and its whole category should just be deleted. destroyed half masks for me.

eh just give us long hair versions of the layered bob and I'll be fine.

• Like 4
xDatxJunkyx
7 minutes ago, ChaosUndead said:

hopefully. because that bigness filth in the trailer and its whole category should just be deleted. destroyed half masks for me.

eh just give us long hair versions of the layered bob and I'll be fine.

Ha, preach on my friend. I hate that bigness crap... logo-ed stuff in general.   

Yeah, I hope for more versions of a bob I could use... and there better be more than 4. How much hair do we get on average? 2-4? Half of them are garbage anyway. 

Heres to hoping! That's all we can do. However, due to (for most of us) 2+ years of nothing, we've grown negative. 

Edited by xDatxJunkyx
  • Like 5
Commander S
13 hours ago, xDatxJunkyx said:

Well, personally, I've always mostly flipped back and forth between two overall settings: 'import tuner enthusiast' and 'K-pop fangirling'... :pp

Spoiler

16399731911_5cf79274cd_o.jpg

twice-likey-kpop-fashion.jpg

So yeah, anything that either looks like the kind of 'functional but still stylish' thing you'd wear to a car meet and impromptu drag race, or trying to come up 'get the ____ look on a budget' outfits based on music videos.

Bit like what I do with my car collection, in fact (and not just in GTAO) - if I see a look I like, I'll see if I can do an in-game approximation of it, and work from there. Heck, I do that outside of games, come to think of it...

That's long been my issue with everything added to GTAO over the years - the starting assortment of vehicles, clothing, etc. was a good start, but had some obvious gaps, which you'd think they'd have filled within the first year or so of the game. Instead, they've actually made some things worse, ignored many of those untapped niches, and spent far too much time/effort/resources/update space on stuff that not only leaves more realistic/fitting stuff neglected (for nearly half a decade, now!), but really has no place in the game to begin with.

• Like 2
xDatxJunkyx

^ I especially like the bottom photo, that's exactly like some of the stuff I'd wear for my character

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, xDatxJunkyx said:

Ha, preach on my friend. I hate that bigness crap... logo-ed stuff in general.   

Yeah, I hope for more bersions of a bob I could use... and there better be more than 4. How much hair do we get on average? 2-4? Half of them are garbage anyway. 

Heres to hoping! That's all we can do. However, due to (for most of us) 2+ years of nothing, we've grown negative. 

been negative since before they added gloves. took R that long to add GLOVES in a game like this. when of course every other NPC had them since launch. (and their gloves look better btw).

• Like 1
Commander S
9 hours ago, xDatxJunkyx said:

^ I especially like the bottom photo, that's exactly like some of the stuff I'd wear for my character

There's some really good casual stuff in that music video (Likey) - filmed in Vancouver, and featuring a rather nice '64 Continental:

maxresdefault.jpg

Based my Chino on that, in fact! ;)

Edited by Commander S
  • Like 1
xDatxJunkyx
8 hours ago, Commander S said:

There's some really good casual stuff in that music video (Likey) - filmed in Vancouver, and featuring a rather nice '64 Continental:

Based my Chino on that, in fact! ;)

Slightly off topic, but I wish the chino had proper trimmings such as those sunblockers...not to mention the proper interior unlike that trashy muscle car interior. Again, like you always say, an update that fixes interiors of cars would be a godsend. 

On topic: Yes, very casual indeed. A lot of dresses and updated shorts that look amazing.

• Like 1
Quinn_flower

who's ready....im ready.....r* dont let us down. 

• Like 10
Happy Hunter
13 minutes ago, Quinn_flower said:

who's ready....im ready.....r* dont let us down. 

Most hopeful I've seen you ever lol, hope it goes right for you.

• Like 3
Deimos-AFX

I'm really worried about this update but I'll hold out some hope, we'll know in just under 7 hours I guess. 

Pretty sure this update (as I've said before) will add a few decent (but flawed) clothing items, and a ton lazily ported from males that look like sh*t.

I just mainly want nail polish and some calf/knee/thigh high boots, some actual dresses would be great too though.

xDatxJunkyx

I hold all your hands and squeal like a giddy schoolgirl in anticipation...

Commander S

Good grief, there's so much riding on this... :panic:

I'm not really 'hyped', so much as 'trying to stay optimistic, and not just riddled with anxiety'. Everyone's suddenly getting really excited in the Next DLC thread, and I really hope all this anticipation ends up being worth it...

Quinn_flower

i got my apt bought across Bahamas 

Commander S

Money banked, everything parked, set my spawn location to my comfy pad at Dream Tower (nothing fancy, just the nice homely place with the comfy sofa)... ;)

Hmm, with this massive download, do you reckon R* will have finally figured out how to save clothing textures as something better than f***ing jpgs? :p

Xaviacat

I'll be honest, I feel sick with anticipation. A part of me believes they're going to mess this big opportunity up, I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

• Like 3
Commander S
38 minutes ago, Xaviacat said:

I'll be honest, I feel sick with anticipation. A part of me believes they're going to mess this big opportunity up, I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I mean, straight away it's a really odd mixed bag...

On the one hand, decal options for existing cars, and the Stafford looks lovely - on the other, so much gimmicky BS... :sui:

I'm going to assume that Yan was being literal about the 'two updates in one' thing - because out of the two parts to the download (it's literally in two separate chunks), the first looks like the next mutation of the whole Gunrunning/Smuggler's Run/Doomsday Heist virus... :barf:

IceHeartache

https://pastebin.com/7UbXt4Dy

If this is true here is all the clothes codes in this update, i still can't find nothing about a "dress" but there is  a lot of new leather jackets

T-shirts

Jerseys

Leather jackets

New bikinis

and some camisoles

...... Durbar Ridged skirts.... is good? right?

:( well for be sure we need to wait i think

Edited by Baltel
Miss-RI95

I renewed my PSN for this after many months of not playing GTA. I think that now, anything so basic like a dress and a pair of new heels would keep me buzzing for months.

Quinn_flower

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im f*cking done lol hahahahahaha 

DRlU.gif

• Like 2
xwinkx_girlYakuza

OMG all the possible new clothes, haircuts and makeup we're gonna get in a couple of hours 

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ funny anime memes gif

Commander S
32 minutes ago, Baltel said:

https://pastebin.com/7UbXt4Dy

If this is true here is all the clothes codes in this update, i still can't find nothing about a "dress" but there is  a lot of new leather jackets

T-shirts

Jerseys

Leather jackets

New bikinis

and some camisoles

...... Durbar Ridged skirts.... is good? right?

:( well for be sure we need to wait i think

Couldn't find anything vaguely 'hairstyle-y' in there, either - between this and the car list, I'm deeply, deeply concerned... :/

• Like 2
Quiet Lady

No new hair and everything’s a reskin 

lol why did I expect anything good 

Edited by SiIence
  • Like 3