1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

Quinn_flower
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quinn_flower

• Commander S

• xDatxJunkyx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's 2016 and you have yet add knee high boots with real black leggings not that crap u gave us. Went to log on today and saw my knee high outfit was patched.....smh. Like seriously maybe now based

Uh-oh! I had a feeling you'd be on the warpath very quickly!   All valid points, I think the problem now is they made the game clothes be shared between males/females so they could have similar item

OK, so, catsuit online using what we already have. This is as close as I can get.   Black Tucked rolled sleeves Tshirt, black fitted suit pants, Black long gloves, deluxe midnight combat heels and a

Wow I just noticed the ''bed head'' hair...Yeah i am not a fan of this. I wish they would gave us an option to switch between the textures.

So now my Ebonic Princess never brushes her hair..Smh.

2yxrjft.png

Edited by Synshade

Well given all the ruckus over in Future DLC thread there is a chance this has been noticed.

I've been thinking about it but why the hell are red and green skirts not allowed outwith Xmas time, y'know some people were those

colors outwith Xmas.

Also we really need to have a Blouse category and Skirts could be separated into (Short, Medium, Long etc).

All good points OP!

It's insane there is no "little black dress" at this point in the game.

I wish they'd add tall combat boots and a dress like this...

ev9.JPG

...that can be used together R*!

I agree with everything said in this thread.

Females need more clothes, irl chicks have 100% more clothes than dudes.

I know this to be true, my ex girl friend had 2 closets full of clothes and I had like a half closet, lol

R* just give us all the clothes and hair that the nps's have already.

Especially that female Mohawk that some of the Lost chicks have, I want that Mohawk soooo bad.

ev9.JPG

I'm sorry but that is ugly...

I was trying to make some new outfits and it's extremely irritating how there are a bunch of skirts with ugly designs but not many solid colours.

Also the cropped jeans are hedious from behind, they make you look like you're wearing a diaper. Why didn't they just take the normal jeans and... you know... crop them?

And wth are those chinos? They are so ugly they belong in the rubbish bin.

• Like 2

im surprised yt'bers haven't made a vid of this yet...but if it cars or guns they are on it.

Oh well....

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 2

So it seems we are getting A LOT of new stockings and dresses but that's it. We can only hope you can use stockings with skirts at least.

You cant i tried nor is the long gloves avaiable separately.

How typical R*

So it seems we are getting A LOT of new stockings and dresses but that's it. We can only hope you can use stockings with skirts at least.

How typical R*

Typical R* :(

Here how it could have looked like tho

1K3Zdmq.png

5XhGoup.png

• Like 4

^ Not really, though - t-shirts and leggings stretch and move with characters' movements, and that's basically an extrapolation of the same mechanics.

In contrast, check out the off-road chase in this video, and watch how Trevor's top blows and flutters in the wind:

(jump to 5:10, and watch things like the bottom edge of his jacket - yeah, it's the PC version, but it's the same on XB1/PS4)

That might be a tall order for Online - although I suspect it might be easier eventually, once R* and other developers start figuring out all the ways to get much more 'juice' out of current consoles (like how by the end of last console generation, a few crafty workarounds allowed much greater poly counts and so on, without any improvement needed to the hardware).

My rebuttal from 2002:

How typical R*

Typical R* :(

Here how it could have looked like tho

5XhGoup.png

I like this. Come on R*, it's so easy!

That's all I ask for. Let us have that and I'll be happy!

5fa5b78f4f039120fb814ebc84c9596e.jpg

My friends... all I want in this world where people run around in pig masks and virtually everyone has had intercourse with your mother or thinks you're a [email protected],

IS TO WEAR SKIRTS WITH FUA#@! LEGGINGS. ugh, I dont want my female toon walking around in- forget it.

One can dream though. Right?

• Like 3

I heard about issues where you can't wear stockings under skirts which is actually stupid since on other games like Saints Row you can stack stockings and skirts/shorts well R* is lagging behind on that.

I heard about issues where you can't wear stockings under skirts which is actually stupid since on other games like Saints Row you can stack stockings and skirts/shorts well R* is lagging behind on that.

Yea....I know....:/

In saints row character creator x1000000000 better thn gta and your character looks like a actual female.

Also why can't we wear certain types of Off shoulder shirt(black stripes) and top it off with denim/leather jackets?

Wtf Rockstar

Edited by RedSouls

Because these are things pro criminals wear when driving ATVs in the country, robbing banks and clearing out gang bases.

Edited by Mr. Fahrenheit
  • Like 1

Because these are things pro criminals wear when driving ATVs in the country, robbing banks and clearing out gang bases.

To be fair, pro criminals usually don't fly Harrier fighter jets or Hind attack helicopters either, or wield miniguns.

It's a bit silly, but the whole game is really. Always was.

Haven't you heard? They also wear Tuxedos, dress shoes, fedoras, swaggy yolo snapbacks, dollar sign sweaters, pilot uniforms, check suits etc. It's a great thing that driving ATVs, robbing banks and clearing out gang bases are the only type of things you can do in GTAO huh?

But I can wear these down Portola Drive while you drive an ATV.

Haven't you heard? They also wear Tuxedos, dress shoes, fedoras, swaggy yolo snapbacks, dollar sign sweaters, pilot uniforms, check suits etc. It's a great thing that driving ATVs, robbing banks and clearing out gang bases are the only type of things you can do in GTAO huh?I'm pretty sure criminals have worn all of those while doing most of these things.

Holy sh*t people are so demanding when it comes to this game and the community here. I just dont get it.

Every community is demanding, doesn't matter what game it is. People always want more, because that's the way people are, that's how the world works.