Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,879 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Quinn_flower

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

Foreverpast

- Thigh high striped sock variations.

- Higheeled sneakers.

Edited by Foreverpast

TCA

Also R* should stopp removing clothing combinations which were possible without glitches, like the and peacoats and off shoulder tops.

Try wearing bikini bottoms with any of the new t-shirts we got. They removed that ability too...

Chickensniping101

I don't use female characters, but most of the outfits I see being used by others look horrible.

However, I've seen people asking and complaining for this since the game was released back in 20013.

It's very unlikely R* will do anything like this.

They might release new clothing items that'll work how you want, but it's unlikely they'll change the existing clothing.

CrysisAverted

Dear R*

Its 2016 and female characters still look like sh*t no matter what clothes you release

Rockstar Vienna

Dear R*

Its 2016 and female characters still look like sh*t no matter what clothes you release

Yeah basically this! Every damn NPC on the street has a better looking body than my skinny girl without any curves at all. New clothes are always welcome but damn i'd love a new and improved character creator! Maybe R* should just implement plastic surgery!? New tits for 350k for example. Would be one hell of a "Shark card" update!

TovarishTony

Someone better email Rockstar on that one and they should be more flexible on clothes because of last gen limitations crap.

That Kingpin VIP for females look nice but the problem is R* not giving the ability to add them..

Edited by TovarishTony

Shneb

Dear R*

Yeah basically this! Every damn NPC on the street has a better looking body than my skinny girl without any curves at all. New clothes are always welcome but damn i'd love a new and improved character creator! Maybe R* should just implement plastic surgery!? New tits for 350k for example. Would be one hell of a "Shark card" update!Given how people talk about their characters, that kind of surgery might actually boost shark card sales quite a bit.

mirthless

Current gen limitations hehehe.

I'll get me coat.

Striker258

Dear R*

yes our girls need new clothes and new features for them,

When I mean features I mean chest sizes / nail polish / character weight, that kind of stuff

Our female characters make npc girls more pretty and more realistic then our crudy characters

Edited by Striker258

Chickensniping101

When I mean features I mean chest sizes / nail polish / character weight, that kind of stuff

Our female characters make npc girls more pretty and more realistic then our crudy characters

If females get those, so should males.

I wouldn't mind a thinner, taller character.

Striker258

If females get those, so should males.

I wouldn't mind a thinner, taller character.

i know right?

MaceTheDon

What I'd like to know is why there's still no option for plain black jeans without the pink skank text on the back?

Edited by MaceTheDon

countingfingers

Meh. I've never really bothered with cosmetics and care very little for fashion, but hey, I can't really complain about the female's clothing. I mean, I'm no runway model or anything like that, but I can see there's a dominance in clothing for female, as they're more varied. As for me, I'll just stick to my standard military fatigue for my female, as I can't fathom my character without it.

AndYuKnowTHIS

LMAO. Some of you need to go outside. This type of thread ain't healthy at a.

Quinn_flower

Wow this thread blew up...maybe now r* will listen.

And yes crysis it's sh*t lol

hotrats773

I would gladly trade in my 87 pairs of Moon boots in all shades of fuchsia for a pair of goddamned stripper boots.

Agree 100% with OP. I liked the VIP leggings a lot. They didn't make my character look like she was headed off to a BDSM session like the black shiny leggings.

I hope they do add that stuff back as an option.

Kitsune Girls <3

Agreed with everything. sent thread link to R*'s suggestion box :3

LMAO. Some of you need to go outside. This type of thread ain't healthy at a.

Didn't know creating a thread on the internets is correlated to being unhealthy

Commander S

It's a growing frustration of mine that R* keeps putting out esoteric 'themed' stuff, but we'd probably get a lot more mileage out of more 'conventional', generic, everyday things.

Hairstyles? Barely get any new ones - and when we do (aside from f***ing up the existing ones a few months back... :angry: ), it's mullets, cornrows and so on. How about more ponytail variants, or things with different styles of bangs, partings and whatnot?

Likewise, clothing - they've locked off cowboy boots and polo neck tops in the SecuroServ outfits, but hey, at least we get pajamas and smoking jackets, right? :p And it took two years to add something as simple as regular t-shirts for women - and even then, plain ones didn't arrive until Lowriders in October (too late for old-gen players, too).

I get that gimmick stuff is flashier, and thus an easier sell to the average squeaker player. But it'd sure be nice to get more everyday-use things added eventually, because I really think that in the long run, people will get more mileage out of them when personalising their characters' style.

TovarishTony

What our GTA Online female characters lack?? I'd point out lingerie where it should not just be exclusive to the valentines stuff like what about they actually get bras not bikinis something like that for realism sake. Also R* has to make or allow us to purchase VIP outfits since its easy to recognize a VIP through blips and even colored names.

alkaline_

yes to everything!!!

what about this?

Belly-Piercings.jpg

ui ui ui!!!

Voit Turyv

I'd like to see face veils a la Mortal Kombat. :p

NorthwindJME

Is there a current glitch to get the boots with trousers? Since you've started this topic I have been playing around with in in single player. It looks good, minimal clipping.

Women IRL can do it with no clipping R*, your NPCs can do it, so why not the multiplayer characters as well.

2CaWzdw.jpg

Please R* stop being the fun police. Focus on the cheaters, not harmless glitches!

Hunter

Rockstar should make a Hollywood type dlc.

Plastic surgery (can't get more Hollywood than that), and tons of clothes. Tons.

Plus, how can they not make a Hollywood dlc in a game that's set in LA/LS?

dewtech

There was but I don't think it still works

Anna Deadly

The female clothing is so outdated, get with the times rockstar. I want long sleeve crop tops with and w/out a turtleneck, high waisted skirts and jeans, proper high heel boots, and skin-tight dresses or AT LEAST solid colour versions of the babydoll dresses, those patterns are ugly.

Edited by IceColdFrostMT

mirthless

Is there a current glitch to get the boots with trousers? Since you've started this topic I have been playing around with in in single player. It looks good, minimal clipping.

Women IRL can do it with no clipping R*, your NPCs can do it, so why not the multiplayer characters as well.

2CaWzdw.jpg

Please R* stop being the fun police. Focus on the cheaters, not harmless glitches!

Funny how the npc is still half a head shorter with heels on.

Tekno_Gecko

Better dresses, like the ones you see worn at places like the oscars and golden gobes. With better physics so that the bottom doesn't stretch when you move your legs.

God the bottom of the original flapper dresses are ugly af.

Boots are a meh for me, would be nice, but i don't tend to wear them, but i probably would if i could wear them with leggings.

dewtech

Better dresses, like the ones you see worn at places like the oscars and golden gobes. With better physics so that the bottom doesn't stretch when you move your legs.

God the bottom of the original flapper dresses are ugly af.

Boots are a meh for me, would be nice, but i don't tend to wear them, but i probably would if i could wear them with leggings.

In terms of dresses, something a bit more day to day would be good imo. Currently the flappers are too posh, and the others look like something your grandma would wear

SaltyGTAFMember

Dear rockstar,

Give us the npc creator for our characters, I've seen far too many man looking characters on gta o.

It is unfair that npcs looks x10 better than what you called a character creator.

Spadge

I wouldn't care if these were added, since I play with a male character, but the developer should cater to this type of audience (mostly female players I guess) too.

It would be a nice addition.