Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,566 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Quinn_flower

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

Retroview1955
On 7/7/2018 at 2:25 PM, xDatxJunkyx said:

Well, as for Junky's take on the situation, 

Sonny gets most of my GTAO persona right... all about flashy cars and good outfits...somewhat about the guns as well.  

Nightclubs *has* to be what we have been fighting for since the inception of this thread....They couldn't be more tone deaf (no offense) if this update didn't *properly* deliver. 

Long hair? I don't really care for it, most because as I say before, having a blasian character, straight hair as they tend to do wouldn't fit. Maybe, I haven't seen it yet. I hope to heck that there's more than 4 styles. 

I'd expect some modern dresses as well. But In general I am hopeful that all the bases will be touched. It's nightclubs....how bad could you mess cosmetics up for a clubbing update?? 

You'd think so. They are taking into account what this thread wants and will implement into the next GTA there is to be one. If it were possible in this game, it would have been done years ago. This update will feature more grind work with small payouts and really expensive cars. 

Quinn_flower

Looks like something from a edm concert.

senn

lol edm concert, you kids and your funny terms. It's fairly standard fair Rave attire from the late 90's/early 2000's for rave bunnies.

ILL

Hi-top Canvas shoes need to be added to the list.

Quinn_flower
23 minutes ago, ILL said:

Hi-top Canvas shoes need to be added to the list.

thats right.....hi top chucks arent on the female side but on the guys....

added..pick a pic for this one. 

Edited by Quinn_flower

Just Sayori

I'd like them to add some hair accessories kinda like the "USA Boppers" they could do cat ears or hair bows. I'd also like them to add proper business shirts without jackets that can be worn with a tie. 

Commander S

Boppers and the like (either as 'hats', like the USA ones, or probably built into new hairstyles, for bows) would be pretty thematically-appropriate, considering we've already got confirmation of the perfect 'hen-night-mobile' coming with this update... :p

bright-pink-hummer-limousine.jpg

Mel94
1 hour ago, Just Sayori said:

I'd like them to add some hair accessories kinda like the "USA Boppers" they could do cat ears or hair bows. I'd also like them to add proper business shirts without jackets that can be worn with a tie. 

Yesss! I love the boppers and the reindeer antlers you get at Christmas. Cat ears would be so cute, especially with catsuit. 

In case we don't get skirts with stockings, I'd love if they brought out new shirts/jackets that go down to the thighs to wear stockings with. I love the stockings but we have only a few jackets that work to make sure your bits are covered. 😂

Commander S
39 minutes ago, Mel94 said:

Yesss! I love the boppers and the reindeer antlers you get at Christmas. Cat ears would be so cute, especially with catsuit. 

In case we don't get skirts with stockings, I'd love if they brought out new shirts/jackets that go down to the thighs to wear stockings with. I love the stockings but we have only a few jackets that work to make sure your bits are covered. 😂

Hopefully they're adding new dresses - because with the flapper dresses, they're counted as 'tops' for layering purposes, and so you can wear the existing V-day stockings underneath.

New tights/stockings would be good, too - and yeah, those could be done pretty easily, just by adding more skirts/shorts options with them 'built in' (like the Bikers shorts/tights combo pieces).

R*'s layering system might be somewhat limiting (and inconsistent! :sigh:), but there are plenty of ways they could make all kinds of things work within the restrictions of the current system.

MisFit-138

I never paid close enough attention to 'MissT' across the way from Bahama Mama's West, but the sign outside has a woman with spray on makeup similar to the glowing makeup found in the nightclub teaser. So I look closer and I notice the window says "clothing to hangout in" with a lot of clothing on display that we cant wear. Then I notice right behind BMW's is another store called 'zip', same story. Would it be too far fetched that R* open 'Nightlife' specific clothing stores with this update? Probably, I know...but still, Benny's showed us they can add "walk-in" interiors to pre-existing buildings and the whole corner of BMW's seems dedicated to fashion and club scenes. 

I guess that's more speculatory than clothing ideas, so I'll just say that R* could and should make the clothes featured in these shop windows for our online characters.

xDatxJunkyx
7 hours ago, MisFit-138 said:

I never paid close enough attention to 'MissT' across the way from Bahama Mama's West, but the sign outside has a woman with spray on makeup similar to the glowing makeup found in the nightclub teaser. So I look closer and I notice the window says "clothing to hangout in" with a lot of clothing on display that we cant wear. Then I notice right behind BMW's is another store called 'zip', same story. Would it be too far fetched that R* open 'Nightlife' specific clothing stores with this update? Probably, I know...but still, Benny's showed us they can add "walk-in" interiors to pre-existing buildings and the whole corner of BMW's seems dedicated to fashion and club scenes. 

I guess that's more speculatory than clothing ideas, so I'll just say that R* could and should make the clothes featured in these shop windows for our online characters.

Just like Saints Row with  Leather/Lace, Nobody Loves Me, and Planet Saints. In GTAO the stores are all the same...wish they weren't. 

There's a lot of stores that are not openable across the city that could've made good use in a genre like GTAO. Like the Mask store on the beachfront, but on a wider scale.

ChaosUndead
9 hours ago, MisFit-138 said:

+ that one jewelry store needs to be open online. with new stuff like rings added. this is the one and only update that screams it.

SlammerRPM

I unfortunately must admit to watching "The Bachelor/Bacherlorette/Bachelor in Paradise" and I really think that R* should take a look at the dresses the girls on these programs wear. Most of them are really nice looking and the longer ones could be shortened to kneelength or above the knee, mid thigh or high on the thigh like a mini. Really like the metallics and the cowl type dresses. that drape low in the front and in the back. Also consider thigh slits and hip height slits with the matching very high cut thong underwear that goes with it. Think Bella Hadid and her famous red dress where people thought they saw something flashed but didn't.

Quinn_flower

soooooo tues we are going to see if r* finally listened to us.....

if not get the pitchfforks.  

Rafae
11 minutes ago, Quinn_flower said:

soooooo tues we are going to see if r* finally listened to us.....

if not get the pitchfforks.  

next tuesday

get with the program lieutenant

Chrome Toyota Prius
On 7/11/2018 at 11:30 AM, REXX said:

Thigh-high boots may be on the way. Inspected closer at the female seen in the trailer and it appears she is wearing bikini bottoms and yup, thigh-high boots.

That'd be insane if they looked something like this

kdgs8VE.png

Thehunteroftruth

Plot twist: they spent 90% of their budget to introduce real life DJs and dancing animations and we get yet again garbage clothes cause they are "free". Can't complain about free clothes, amirite?

Edited by Thehunteroftruth

Chrome Toyota Prius

I bet they'll be recolors of things we already have too.

Quinn_flower
6 hours ago, Rafae said:

next tuesday

Next week this week either way the update is probs half assed.

MissMurkina

We need more modern clothing.

How is it 2018 and we STILL don't have any high waisted Shorts, Leggings and Jeans?😑

Since this is a party update, this is the perfect opportunity for them to add flared printed leggings too.🙃

We still dont even have a proper Vans knock off yet or chockers.

Also, I hope this DLC adds a 'Twerk' emote lmao

Quinn_flower

no twerk.......god no

Snu

twerk emote ahah im dead x_x

Commander S
12 hours ago, Rafae said:

next tuesday

Well, hopefully we're going to get some kind of preview by the end of this week (Thursday would be good - complete with screenshots and/or a trailer) - but yeah, the champagne party/suicide pact (could go either way) is definitely on for next Tuesday morning. :p

deadx23
9 minutes ago, Snu said:

twerk emote ahah im dead x_x

You wot m8t wrgII32.png