2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Quinn_flower

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

Commander S

Quick question:

Is anyone actually writing to R*, and constantly nagging them through their feedback emails (gtaonline/mouthoff) and/or the form on the GTAO official site - ?

Even just sending a wishlist of items establishes direct demand - more so if more people do it, and repeatedly. After all, that's why certain efforts have paid off (bikers, for example), while other apparently haven't - e.g., for all the demand for certain cars since the game launched, I suspect people are spending time wishlisting/B&M'ing in forum threads and YouTube comments, and not actually sending ideas to R* directly.

xDatxJunkyx

Quick question:

Is anyone actually writing to R*, and constantly nagging them through their feedback emails (gtaonline/mouthoff) and/or the form on the GTAO official site - ?

Even just sending a wishlist of items establishes direct demand - more so if more people do it, and repeatedly. After all, that's why certain efforts have paid off (bikers, for example), while other apparently haven't - e.g., for all the demand for certain cars since the game launched, I suspect people are spending time wishlisting/B&M'ing in forum threads and YouTube comments, and not actually sending ideas to R* directly.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

REXX

Hello, your outfits look great! Can you please explain how did you put the skirt over stockings? And if there is still some way you can combine the knee boots with leggings / jeans? Would be much appreciated, thanks!

REXX's pictures are just photo manipulated screenshots, you can't put skirts over stockings in GTA.

Exactly this, they are photoshopped. The only possible way to combine skirts with stockings as of now (outside of modding) is with the director mode glitch.

There was a glitch in 2014 that allowed players to glitch the stockings and skirts, however was patched. I discovered a glitch that allowed knee high boots to be worn over fitted suit pants when VIP was launched. However when when the clothing was officially available to purchase, the fitted suit pants were scripted and unable to have the boots.

Like I said though, the only current way to get any combination is through director mode, but you will lose all your saved outfits - which is why I resorted to photoshop instead :p

Quick question:

I have been. I tend to send to both. 90% of the time I get reply from the mouthoff team; in fact, they replied to me not long ago regarding making black gun range glasses purchasable. The gtaonline email will send the standard reply message however they do constantly read them.

So sending emails on the same subject from multiple people is the way to go.

Nerfgoth

Hello, your outfits look great! Can you please explain how did you put the skirt over stockings? And if there is still some way you can combine the knee boots with leggings / jeans? Would be much appreciated, thanks!

REXX's pictures are just photo manipulated screenshots, you can't put skirts over stockings in GTA.
Exactly this, they are photoshopped. The only possible way to combine skirts with stockings as of now (outside of modding) is with the director mode glitch.

There was a glitch in 2014 that allowed players to glitch the stockings and skirts, however was patched. I discovered a glitch that allowed knee high boots to be worn over fitted suit pants when VIP was launched. However when when the clothing was officially available to purchase, the fitted suit pants were scripted and unable to have the boots.

Like I said though, the only current way to get any combination is through director mode, but you will lose all your saved outfits - which is why I resorted to photoshop instead :p

Quick question:

I have been. I tend to send to both. 90% of the time I get reply from the mouthoff team; in fact, they replied to me not long ago regarding making black gun range glasses purchasable. The gtaonline email will send the standard reply message however they do constantly read them.

So sending emails on the same subject from multiple people is the way to go.

So my email about a clothing store in Paletto that sell costumes that we only get in heist and adversary mode got looked at by a R* employee!? Cool

REXX

^Most likely. We receive the generic email from them thanking us for feedback and suggestions but they do indeed read what they can.

Mouthoff is also good place to send emails as you have a good chance on getting a reply, of course they will direct you to [email protected] for feedback and suggestions however with mouthoff you know someone has read it and know its "there". :)

MisFit-138

Quick question:

Yes. Pretty much every DLC idea that comes to mind. I even hunt down pics to send them. But, it's still good to post them here on the forums as well, just to generate a discussion, possibly inspire other ideas in other posters. Edited by MisFit-138

Happy Hunter

Well Red Dead's not coming out until later in the year now (assuming there aren't more delays) - so I guess there's some empty windows for more GTA DLCs? Which - in turn - means a few more shots at some DLCs that might have stuff people want.

Give Quinn some of what she wants Rockstar.

OCDee

And give Dee her customizable belts cause she keeps dropping them and tripping on them.

xDatxJunkyx

Bumpitty bump bump.

What would you want to see in another hipsters update?

Willy A. Jeep

Bumpitty bump bump.

Maybe I'm just a crazy person, but instead of modern hipster clothing in a new I'm Not A Hipster, I would love to see clothing from the original American counter-culture revolution. The mid-to-late-60s on up through the early 80s. Stuff can get pretty tacky, but that hasn't stopped Rockstar before. Then again, would clothing from fifty years ago interest the majority of Online's population? Or would that be too much like what "grandma/grandpa/mom/dad" wear?

On the topic of clothing (for females and males) in general, I'm in the same boat of wanting modern-but-chic clothing, rather than the strange mixture of fad, tactical, and casual wear that has dominated almost all of the added outfits. Formal wear for females that is both refined and attractive, better male "street" wear, higher quality swimwear for both sexes. Actual modern dresses that aren't cobbled together from a bustier and skirt, a few graphic ties that don't have extra-low resolution textures, more equality between outfits for males and females.

Too, I (and everybody else in the cosplay thread) would love to see more tribute and reference clothing to appear. Make it easier to dress up as Doc Brown from BTTF with a labcoat and goggles, iterations of Doctor Who's titular character with overcoats, sports jackets, and scarves, et cetera. Heck, continuing with the trend of the Pogo jumpsuit from Smuggler's Run, we could see more in-universe costumes appear. Republic Space Ranger, Gordon Moorehead, Impotent Rage... Princess Robot Bubblegum, anyone?

Deimos-AFX

Okey-dokey.

Something thats been requested a lot, so I went ahead and did my magic :D

39533323442_fb849f58af_o.jpg

And another edit of the catsuit :p

24695287307_f714fb913e_o.jpg

I actually quite like the catsuit variant here as it reminds me a bit of the Huntress's getup. I'd like to see long leather gloves with that.

Overall I just want boots with pants and some heeled calf/knee high boots and thigh high ones, plus nail polish and more modern dresses, R* seems content on adding more "tactical" clothing themed after cod or something though.

Commander S

Bumpitty bump bump.

In general - be it with a hipster update, a tuner update, a nightlife update, or any other 'PLEASE STOP WITH THE NEVER-ENDING PVP MILITARY BULLS***!' update - I'd like to see dresses, some plain variants of things like t-shirts in a variety of colours, more tights/skirts/shorts combo pieces, some strappy tops, and most importantly/urgently:

More/better hairdos!!

The current selection is sorely lacking, and R* barely ever adds any new ones (and when they do, they tend to be gimmicky things that no-one uses, and don't really add any real variety to the overall choices).

Been playing Monster Hunter World lately, and while yeah, that game also has long hair options and some of the best hair physics I've seen outside the new Tomb Raider games' TressFX, the short/tied styles are all perfectly doable in GTAO, and would be hugely welcome in this game:

octuB1S.png

Tall ponytail - totally GTAO-able, looks great. Do it, R*! :rah:

...and yeah, I fixed the eye makeup after I took this pic! :whistle: That's another thing, btw: MHW has really comprehensive makeup options, to the point where R* could do with taking a few lessons from Capcom...

Edited by Commander S

UKPortista

Would there be any point in a co-ordinated 'Helisexuality' style attempt at getting to R* to release the rare clothing collectibles?

Volganor

I'd love it if R* did that. -^

When it comes to clothing stuff that is still yet unreleased, they probably have that reserved as future logging in bonuses but I never liked those. Some people may be impeded of coming online during a specific date for a myriad of reasons and get penalised for it. I get that they're supposed to be prizes, but simple pallette swaps of items that are already being sold should just be made available while clothing with logos (like the radio stations) would make for wonderful prizes for awards or as stuff available via Special Crate drops - those really need to return.

Same goes for rare stuff that isn't available anymore, like beer hats.

Edited by Volganor

WillProx

Lack of hairs is a huge problem for both male and female, but most problematic thing in female characters is lack of footwear. We have only one type of open-toes shoes, and i don't really like this model. And boots too. I'm not even ask for suede boots, just give us something more than we have right now!

REXX

Bumpitty bump bump.

-ponytail snip-

Thing is, hair physics already exist in-game. They need to be applied. Like I always say; "all" of Tracey DeSanta's physics could easily be brought to female Online characters with minimal tweaks in terms of coordination, etc. Though, I still think hair physics online is something will see with the next rendition of GTA Online. Have to remember that the game is over four years old. They did however have a chance to do it when the CG and PC versions were released.

Bugs me why they never did :/

Commander S

True, but there are also other clothing/body physics for characters in single-player, too - for example, jackets billowing in the breeze if you're riding a motorbike. Doesn't happen in Online, because ...some reason, I guess? :dontgetit:

Maybe it's a memory issue, and it's so hard-baked into Online from the last-gen days that it's just too far after the fact to expect it now. Will be interesting to see the state of characters in RDR2 multiplayer...

⁣V⁣

There are some great hairstyles in SP. Amanda, Tracy, Molly and Karen come to mind. A simple swap would be such a lazy job but it would do so much for us.

Although I doubt we'll ever see any hair or clothing physics in GTAO. It already lags as is and giving 30 players hair physics would crash the game.

xDatxJunkyx

True, but there are also other clothing/body physics for characters in single-player, too - for example, jackets billowing in the breeze if you're riding a motorbike. Doesn't happen in Online, because ...some reason, I guess? :dontgetit:

Maybe it's a memory issue, and it's so hard-baked into Online from the last-gen days that it's just too far after the fact to expect it now. Will be interesting to see the state of characters in RDR2 multiplayer...

I'm hoping I could be a native american.

Maybe they might have improved the customization..hopefully, due to this game being their first Next-gen title.

Karen Daniels

Random thought that may or may not be a driving factor into the amounts/types of clothes added for female characters:

Could it be that the ratio of male to female players is weighed so heavily in one's favor that Rockstar just doesn't care to make female specific clothing anymore? Is there even a way to check?

While the catsuits were a great addition... traditional clothing as of the last few updates has had... more of a copy-and-paste type vibe as the jackets, hoodies and pants/shorts (to name a few) are carbon copies (scalled down here and there to fit the female frame) from the male selection.

As per the Red Dead Redemption 2 bit in the last couple of posts... I see Rockstar following the same formula from GTA Online when it was brought to PC and current-gen consoles (the grandparents have been ditched and the parents are all that make a difference). Keep in mind, the first Red Dead had no multiplayer, Redemption had a vastly improved version from GTA IV's offering... but there was no actual character creation, just choosing skins based off NPCs and story characters. Hopefully Redemption 2 will see a more improved creator with a few more options... namely body type. I cannot imagine playing as a Native American character (like that of which is featured in the 2nd trailer) whose body is as frail as those of our GTA Online characters.

Edited by Karen Daniels

Happy Hunter

Not sure how many more ways I can rephrase "give Quinn boots with jeans" - but yeah, give Quinn boots with jeans. Also give Dee customizable belts. And give everyone else whatever they want.

MisFit-138

I know this is for clothing, but some new make-up wouldn't go amiss, nor hairstyles.

I think some of those Dickies style work-dresses/jumpers I posted so long ago would fit any car theme you could come up with. Non slutty, yet hot.

On a side note, reading this thread and forum has made me notice how often women rock the "boots and jeans" in reality, they are everywhere.

Volganor

On a side note, reading this thread and forum has made me notice how often women rock the "boots and jeans" in reality, they are everywhere.

And it kicks all sorts of ass:

giphy.gif

(From Need For Speed: The Run)

No pun intended, of course. It'd be great to get a similar outfit to this one and have my character pull this move when coming out of a car, as well.

xwinkx_girlYakuza

Now that i think of it a "clothing and fashion empire" dlc would be awesome. We can use the ceo office to run our clothing factory and get to design new and interesting outfits. Come on R* do one for us. Girl lives matters too!! :cry:

Tengerecki

I think OP has a leg fetish.

Quinn_flower

No I just want irl clothing and layering. Something that r* doesn't give a sh*t about

Edited by Quinn_flower

WillProx

You're spelling it like its a bad thing

REXX

Bearing in mind that legs, face and hands have the most cleanest textures, I don't blame her.

ChaosUndead

less garbage cars, more clothing and accessories ( rings, all kinds of belts).

npc's or enemy npc's or merryweather npc's have everything better than our characters. we only have 2 things better. better LOOKING cars and better LOOKING guns. yay.

Tengerecki

You're spelling it like its a bad thing

I didn't mean that, you should see my pornhub history. Haha. You can add me on Pornhub if you want.