2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA5 Online Biker MC DLC

Darkstar9445

I see a lot of fellow biker outlaws out there and not nearly enough biker related items. I am hoping to rally up enough support here to get the attention of the game designers, etc. to get the idea out there that this should be the next DLC for all platforms.

Things like: Leather vest that you can put you crew emblems on, more [email protected]$$ motorcycles, etc.

I support this as well, looking forward to the sawn off coming with Lowriders 2. Be like the good ol' TLaD times. Bring back the bikes and the pipe bombs and I'm game. And maybe a 1887 lever shotgun as well. I think this belongs in the wishlist thread tho.

I hope that they will do a biker themed DLC sometime in the near future. Since they already did a lowrider theme for the people who are into lowriders, why not do a biker theme for those of us who are into motorcycles and such? I support this as well.

• Like 4

waste of time talking about this mate.. this has been talked about since the release of GTAV on last gen theirs even been petitions to get it..

I believe rockstar have no intention of giving it to us, as they killed off Johnny Klebitz in story mode

• Like 1

As long as the DLC includes new sports bikes as well, I'm game.

• Like 2

Uncle Sikee Atric

It is not just bikes, new parts, items and even expansion of the wheelbase into a trike should now be possible and possibly the base of a 'Benny's' conversion for say, the Bagger or Daemon.

As well that, clothing, gestures, even the possibility of a 'clubhouse' Property....

MOaRJRr.jpg

PoeticWhisper

Double Barrel shotty and a f*ckin' repeater Red Dead style. Man I've been wanting this as a DLC since the game came out. There's such a lack of biker aesthetic in this game, the leather jackets just look like ass to me.

Bikers don't really need much maybe a couple leather vests but it would be hard to donate an entire update to them, Bikers usually wear leather clothes and there is already a lot of it all they could do there was add new outfits, The other main part of a biker is a fancy bike and there are already many chopper styled motorcycles again all they could do is add more.

Not that I hate your idea what im trying to say is it would be hard to dedicate a whole update to bikers not to mention many people aren't bikers and wouldn't appreciate the update, all they could do was add this to a larger update.

Uncle Sikee Atric

I have had an idea for a game mode too. One team attacks a target truck to jack the load, one team defends their shipment....

Edited by Sikee Atric
  • Like 2

MOaRJRr.jpg

Not part of a club, but I do love the Hexer & the Bagger. We need a MC update.

and a chopper shop...

sports bikes can go to LSC, give them something to do.

I'd love a biker themed update.R* could give us more bikes (GTA 4 and TLAD bikes,and maybe even return some from 3D universe), some biker outfits (leather and denim vests, a Schott 118 style jacket, biker boots, half helmets, WW2 helmets, rolled head bandanas like Clay had in SOA, return the ability to combine face bandanas with custom hats and glasses, allow us to put crew emblems on the back of all biker style vests and jackets...),give us some better beards and haircuts (neck length beard, chest length beard, long metalhead style hair...), some biker tattoos (the only current ones that really fit biker characters are Skull Rider and maybe Ride Or Die) and even a bike customization garage similar to Benny's (for both choppers, crotch rockets and dirt bikes).

I almost always kill people who ride in groups in their MC formations. Just keep re-watching Sons of Anarchy guys. This doesn't deserve a whole update-- Lowriders barely deserved a whole update. They could just release new bikes with some new customization options, some clothes, and tuck it in with some other DLC. I'd call it "Role-Players and Other Wannabes".

Damned_Hitman

Not into the whole let's pretend to be bikers thing, but friends are, and for them I wish Rockstar would base it's updates on things that reflect the community.

Stealthflight

I think when youre on the bike they should heavily vibrate the controller and up the engine noise, It would add a lot of realism and feel although it would drain the batteries quicker

• Like 2

Hello, I've created a Biker DLC petition & need you / your club's support!

I will be making a GTA machinima short film showcasing all the clubs who support us and have signed the petition. My work has been featured by Rockstar Newswire twice, Rockstar Network, Kotaku, Egotastic and other gaming websites. If we all join together on this, I feel we might have a chance at Rockstar paying attention to us.

If you are interested in participating / helping please respond and sign the petition. I'll make sure to get your club name/website on the petition info!

www.ipetitions.com/petition/bikers-of-gta-unite

BobFromReboot

When you get this little clan together, can I join your session and kill all of you? A lot?

Getalife

• Like 2

its no tv sketch

I need mod mods to the faggio. I also love to kill bikers so I'd like this kind of update.

And assless chaps. Definately need assless chaps

We just just need a general gang update.

We had the High Life Update, now where's Lowlife Update?

It was sort of Lowriders.

BobFromReboot

We just just need a general gang update.

We had the High Life Update, now where's Lowlife Update?

It was sort of Lowriders.

Blinged out lowriders that cost a million dollars are not "lowlife." The low in lowriders and the low in lowlife don't mean the same thing lol.

• Like 1