2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

20 or 30 car slots in some garages.

Id have been your dad

Id have been your dad

Let me explain fellows. Yes, i am happy that we can have 50 cars. BUT i would like bigger garages because:

1. I could put in them my collections correctly, for example, there are more than 10 very good classics but i can not put them in the same garage and that bothers me A LOT.

2. We wouldnt need much more extra slots for properties.

3.pretty much the point number 1.

PS. It would be nice to customize our garages too. What you all think?

• Like 2

Let me explain fellows. Yes, i am happy that we can have 50 cars. BUT i would like bigger garages because:

1. I could put in them my collections correctly, for example, there are more than 10 very good classics but i can not put them in the same garage and that bothers me A LOT.

2.pretty much the point number 1.

What you all think?

I think you have OCD.

I too would like to own a multifloor carpark where I can store every single vehicle possible in GTA V, oh also please can I buy an airport. I want Rockstar to add commercial airliners so I can store my cars and planes in the same place, oh and also I want a cruise ship, and inside the cruise ship I want a garage so I can store all my cars that I own inside the ship.

Edited by Crystal3lf
  • Like 3

Id have been your dad

Some people are never satisfied.

Its human nature. If we were satisfied all the time we werent talking in these devices right now. Because they wouldnt exist.

Im pleased right now, but never satisfied.

Ps. What does ocd mean?

• Like 2

God dman. I am sooo sick of the constant whining about garages, garage space and all the crap that goes with it.

You can have FIFTY f*ckING CARS NOW.

Shut up and go and play the f*cking game for f*cks sake.

I have 4 apartments with only 25 cars... lol.

It would be nice tho to store 20/30 cars a garage.

• Like 1

SaltyGTAFMember

God dman. I am sooo sick of the constant whining about garages, garage space and all the crap that goes with it.

report thread and put wishlist

those threads are purely bitch and moan as well

Rockstar releases one new property slot> community moans for another > repeated for the past 2 years

• Like 2

i'd drop a couple millions to have each of my garages "expanded" to hold 10-20 more cars.

• Like 2

Id have been your dad

Clearly you do not know how to understand what you r reading.

Im not complaining about space, i want all my classics in 1 garage, all supers in another one.. but i cant because there are only 10 slots in the biggest garage.. i would rather have 2 garages with 25 slots rather than 5 with ten cars.

• Like 2

Rockstar releases one new property slot> community moans for another > repeated for the past 2 years

the game have too many nice cars and we have way too little space to store them.

if you can affort a damn yachts you should be able to buy 20-30 car warehouses like jay leno!

CrysisAverted

What's the point of playing a game when you have nothing to buy?

More garage space means more things to buy

more things to buy means more money to earn/buy

good for R* and the players

frankly, I'm sick of people whining about people "whining" about wanting more content in their game.

also op makes a good point, as a collector myself, I would hate to present my collection broken up between garages because of a 10 car limit.

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 4

What's the point of playing a game when you have nothing to buy?

More garage space means more things to buy

more things to buy means more money to earn/buy

good for R* and the players

frankly, I'm sick of people whining about people "whining" about wanting more content in their game.

Some people are just idiots, like jammsidiot. More content? f*ck no, he's happy with where he's at, why should he care about anybody else? Pompous moron.

I dont openly harass people for buying clothes, people shouldnt harass me about cars in the game. I could easily mod another 30 cars. There would be no downfall to Rockstar like you said. More sh*t to buy.

Edited by ghost1986
  • Like 3

*whining* BUT I WANT THE 20TH GARAGE.WHERE IS MY 20TH GARAGE????///////

Stop.You kids need to learn that everything has limits.

Edited by Arachne

and the game is all about you OP. ffs this forum is just a bitching area for the game these days. Fek all original anymore. The game doesn't have 20 -30 cars per garage. Until they do, if they do stfu please.

Lol all the bitching about more/bigger garages and I'm just kickin it on PS3 completely satisfied with my sh*tty 3- 10 Car garages

• Like 3
Mainthreadrule.gif

It will never happen in a GTA V based game because the game is designed with 10 car limits. Period. End of feed. Move on. Deal with it. Etc.

I so wish this Forum had one of those "Dislike" Button Right Now ... I would so Use It.

Exactly What is it with you and other Naysayers, that thinks it's so wrong to wanting a lot of Garages/Storage space and having the Freedom to own any and Every Vehicle in the Game? Answer Me that one. This is just a Game for Goodness Sake. So what If People like myself want to own Every Garage/Vehicle in the Game, what Business is it to you? Who Are You, the President of R* or something?

BTW if you dont Like it, Why don't you go do something Constructive with your life instead of Playing a Video Game and Let People have their own Fun. You sound like one of them Old Busy bodies that Likes to Complain about any Ole' thing that shouldn't even Concern or Bother Them.

Another Thing, Sorry for the Rant, and Yes I Know My Typing is Crap. I don't type Much. So Please Forgive Me.

I'm Out. This Old Fart's Going to Bed LOL

• Like 1

Id have been your dad

Good to see that many fellows understand me.

People who doesnt understand me and even insult me, its because they arent car collectors, so they cannot understand and they start to react like wild animals.

So.. to explain me better i will tell you the content of my 3 favorite properties.. in the 800k house i have all the benny customizable cars.. in tinsel towers i have supers.. and in the eclipse customizable i have the classics.. so please genius people that complain about me.. what can i do? Sacrifice some cars to make room for new cars? Collectors dont do that.

Im totally with you. If you have 50 cars there need to be some order.

My 100 cars are just a fraction of all the cars in the game. It would be a shame if I can't keep up my collecting hobby

Uncle Sikee Atric

Fine, have your 20 or 30 vehicle garages, but the catch is they take 1 property slot for every 10 vehicles stored.

So you can have a 30 car garage, but you have 3 property slots taken. This then also fixes the limit of 50 stored cars and stops you storing more.

Besides, who needs more than 50 cars, really?

Edited by Sikee Atric

MOaRJRr.jpg

That sounds like wishlist thread to me, doesnt it ?

I have the feeling many people here don't give a sh*t about any kind of classification, because they need to feed their ego with as much visibility as possible. "Yeah f*ck it, let's just throw it into the general online section".

The forum isn't here as a platform for you alone to express your thoughts in whatever way you like, it is a courtesy of an admin paying rent every month to keep the servers up, so everyone can contribute as a COMMUNITY. So you play by the rules and keep the boards clean, out of respect.

Edited by Spadge

If R* can turn the Bumshee into a competitive racer, they can do anything! :lol:

I'd like to see them turn the stand alone 10 car garages into 10, 15, 20 and 25 for the same reason as OP

It probably is OCD as the first thing I did when I was gifted a Billion dollars was sell all my cars and buy them back in the order I wanted to see them in my garage.

I want organization options not more (just stored vehicle #92)

We shouldn't bitch at OP guys, I don't see a thread called "LOOK AT THESE THINGS THAT I PUT IN THIS PLACE EVEN THOUGH THEY EXIST ELSEWHERE BUT I HAVE THEM THEY ARE MINE MINE MINE"

Honestly, some of y'all act like R* just announced that some cars were going to be discontinued. Settle down.

Pokemon OCD generation must be stopped.

Breathe. None of this sh*t is real.

• Like 4

Keep in mind that R* probably won't do more than a 10 car garage to prevent potential technical issues. Consoles, even current gen are rather limited in power; with that in mind the sheer rendering cost of each vehicle loaded in at higher LODs simply because "it's in the garage, so no need to switch to lower LOD model because distance isn't an issue" the potential for massive framerate drop in a garage with more than 10 cars is rather high.

It's an obvious issue on last gen, as you can go easily from 30 to 20 fps just by standing in a full garage (Probably the reason why it's so clean). So; while the idea is neat, it's probably not going to happen simply because potential console limitations. Don't take this as fact, this is just simply my assumption. Doing 3d modeling myself, and considering how high resolution the vehicle textures are these days; to me it makes sense.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Just remove the property cap and open hangars at ls airport and east ls as 50 car garages.

I would trade in all of my apartments and houses to have 1 house with a 50 car garage.

That would be awesome!

FrugalDangerMan

Some people are never satisfied.

Its human nature. If we were satisfied all the time we werent talking in these devices right now. Because they wouldnt exist.

Im pleased right now, but never satisfied.

Ps. What does ocd mean?

O.C.D.

Obsessive Compulsive Dissorder

But people are using it wrong in this context. Unless you feel a need to wash your hands 8 times before playing the game.

What they mean is O.C.P.D

Obsessive Compulsive Personality Dissorder

Characterized by a general pattern of concern with orderliness, perfectionism, excessive attention to details, mental and interpersonal control, and a need for control over one's environment, at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency.

--Wikipedia

Edited by PNutterSammich
  • Like 3