Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,499 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

imdabeast2114

Why So Much Hate?

Picklez

Remember guys, you're not mad at me. Just R* for taking other peoples money. I still love y'all :)

Oh and yes, Red dagger WILL lock this thread up if this arguing over nothing continues. He is a moderater after all and you better guarantee someone watching will eventually let him know...AGAIN.

And yet...you stop us every time we get mad at R*? Thus causing us to get mad at you...because of your constant defending of R*. Believe me, I really don't see how anything you have said addresses the points that others are making.

Just watch Princess Robot Bubblegum and it'll all become clear filthy gaijin.

Le biatch

Remember guys, you're not mad at me. Just R* for taking other peoples money. I still love y'all :)

Oh and yes, Red dagger WILL lock this thread up if this arguing over nothing continues. He is a moderater after all and you better guarantee someone watching will eventually let him know...AGAIN.

And yet...you stop us every time we get mad at R*? Thus causing us to get mad at you...because of your constant defending of R*. Believe me, I really don't see how anything you have said addresses the points that others are making.Who said I was mad? I'm just pointing out the obvious and y'all are the ones quick to jump on me like I work for R*. It's not my fault I see something that you don't. Shark cards or micro transactions will NEVER affect me because I know ways around that.

I'm just telling y'all the same but you would rather complain about how it's "immoral" or it takes the fun out of the game. Really? I own all the sh*t as far as properties and I've never once stepped in my office to do missions. Or really care to. I log on to drive around and piss everyone else off, not to work for pennies.

KD142000

And yet...you stop us every time we get mad at R*? Thus causing us to get mad at you...because of your constant defending of R*. Believe me, I really don't see how anything you have said addresses the points that others are making.

Who said I was mad? I'm just pointing out the obvious and y'all are the ones quick to jump on me like I work for R*. It's not my fault I see something that you don't. Shark cards or micro transactions will NEVER affect me because I know ways around that.

I'm just telling y'all the same but you would rather complain about how it's "immoral" or it takes the fun out of the game. Really? I own all the sh*t as far as properties and I've never once stepped in my office to do missions. Or really care to. I log on to drive around and piss everyone else off, not to work for pennies.

Nobody said you were mad? If you read it, you'd see that?

'It's not my fault I see something that you don't'? Oh, sure...you see everything, don't you? You know what I see when someone mentions capitalism? I see starving people, used and abused for the benefit of corporate fat cats. And what do you see when someone mentions capitalism? More cash in your pocket? I thought so.

Also, good for you. Now, get back to your game, whilst the rest of us attempt to make our points without interruptions or silly cartoons.

HamwithCheese

Who said I was mad? I'm just pointing out the obvious and y'all are the ones quick to jump on me like I work for R*. It's not my fault I see something that you don't. Shark cards or micro transactions will NEVER affect me because I know ways around that.

Yep. I'm the one that's blind. I see now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not playing the game as its intended and cheating my way to buy all the new shiny vehicles. Yep that totally says nothing about the means to attain said new shiny vehicles. Oh biatch tell us how videogames work, please.

Le biatch

Yep. I'm the one that's blind. I see now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not playing the game as its intended and cheating my way to buy all the new shiny vehicles. Yep that totally says nothing about the means to attain said new shiny vehicles. Oh biatch tell us how videogames work, please.

Well in THIS game, you are either a thief, thug, bully, scrub, hoe, pimp, player, or a prostitute working for someone else. I know what I am. And all the wolf tickets coming out of here is never gonna change the way that I play this game.

SneakERommel

anyway, i dont see why anyone can complain about this game going strong almost 5years after it initial release.

...And there are those that have "way too much time"
so by your logic only those that have money to waste on cashcards and/or have too much time can play the game...

makes sense

/s

This game does require a significant amount of time to make enough $ to buy some fun toys.

I do understand why people buy shark cards. Myself, I enjoy grinding for money, especially in populated sessions. I find it fun selling guns and coke while evading other players. Only time I look for empty lobbies is when I have too much stock and don't have friends to help sell.

Every time I try to sell with more than one vehicle by myself one gets destroyed while I'm moving the other.

Nutduster

Don't care you were still wrong get f*cked lol.

You really think I care about a company making millions from people just like you picklez? I'm actually flabbergasted that you think it affects me in any way.

It would affect you if you did anything other than troll and grief people, chuckles. Some of us like experiencing the content in the game. I have a hundred mil right now and I still do some bunker sales and am still running a heist. If you don't grind the stuff to death, a lot of it is actually pretty fun - or can be when the game and its players don't decide to crap on you.

Edited by Nutduster

M*A*R*I*N*A

Well in THIS game, you are either a thief, thug, bully, scrub, hoe, pimp, player, or a prostitute working for someone else. I know what I am. And all the wolf tickets coming out of here is never gonna change the way that I play this game.

I'm a hoe