4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

klutch14u

Dubsta 2 (custom) spawn strategies

STN357
25 minutes ago, BlanketGrinder said:

No luck here with finding a pattern for blue Dominators at the gas station combined with the Dubstas at La Mesa.

J-Scott-D's last random spawn vid at 0:35 got something. Train-tracks. I've gotten a few D2 following the tracks from that position.

All you had to to was follow that damn train CJ...

I just spawned a few Dominators with a helicopter at the gas station. I'll make a video of it. It was three in a row while doing dubstas

BlanketFister

Oha! Great job 👍

J-Scott-D
18 hours ago, STN357 said:

I just spawned a few Dominators with a helicopter at the gas station. I'll make a video of it. It was three in a row while doing dubstas

That's awesome. :) Looking forward to seeing it.

Our time zones are too far off to ever work on anything, ST. There's gotta be someone in your crew that owns the Mureitta Heights garage or Popular St. Hell, I don't even own them any more. I store my Dubs at Tinsel Towers.

I had two more "This vehicle cannot be modified" Dubs since my last post, but everything seems to be back to normal now. I even started getting gold Dubs again, lol.

Here's another post-Headhunter double spawn and a surprising kick-ass third spawn on the return trip to La Mesa.

From the Youtube video description:

Sometimes the game gives me a lucky spawn and the third one in this video was one of those lucky ones. Thanks to STN357 for the inspiration.

Freemode helicopter spawns at La Mesa are very hit-or-miss for me and will not replace the tried & true bridge method.

STN357
6 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

That's awesome. :) Looking forward to seeing it.

Our time zones are too far off to ever work on anything, ST. There's gotta be someone in your crew that owns the Mureitta Heights garage or Popular St. Hell, I don't even own them any more. I store my Dubs at Tinsel Towers.

I had two more "This vehicle cannot be modified" Dubs since my last post, but everything seems to be back to normal now. I even started getting gold Dubs again, lol.

Here's another post-Headhunter double spawn and a surprising kick-ass third spawn on the return trip to La Mesa.

From the Youtube video description:

Sometimes the game gives me a lucky spawn and the third one in this video was one of those lucky ones. Thanks to STN357 for the inspiration.

Freemode helicopter spawns at La Mesa are very hit-or-miss for me and will not replace the tried & true bridge method.

Good stuff. I'm editing the video right now of the helicopter full with another player in it and I'll have it ready tonight. Good stuff Scott, no worries. I did find a crew member to do it, he was a new guy so he got the hookup. Let me find this and I'll be ready to go. 

STN357
1 hour ago, STN357 said:

The video is 'edited' I tried but it was my first time! Lol it's uploading now but it starts from the first spawn and goes through the last. I'll upload the link here after it's done uploading. Enjoy! 

STN357

Here's the video I've been talking about and building up to.

Enjoy!

ddubz91

I have heard a lot about these Dubsta spawns, and I'm not bagging on them at all, but what is the point of them in all honesty? There's tonnes of better ways to make quicker, efficient cash in this game.

Is it a hobby? For fun, or for a collection? 

I respect the fact that the game pretty much gives you it, provided you have the know how, but I think I'd get tired of it over time. 

(don't mean to sound like a dick, or take over this thread - just curious)

STN357
12 minutes ago, ddubz91 said:

I have heard a lot about these Dubsta spawns, and I'm not bagging on them at all, but what is the point of them in all honesty? There's tonnes of better ways to make quicker, efficient cash in this game.

I respect the fact that the game pretty much gives you it, provided you have the know how, but I think I'd get tired of it over time. 

No offense taken, the game has evolved so much since this was a thing but for me, there's still ways to make them appear, that haven't been made to this point. I plan on exploring every way in doing it and giving it to everyone. I feel like it's more of the thrill of the hunt opposed to the monetary value. I can say that I have everything I want in this game. 

It's a hobby, it's a grind, it was a great source of income (old habits die hard), and it gets me going when I learn something new about them.

I JUST made a new method on how to get them to spawn with a helicopter in La Mesa. No one else has that, I did the same with LS International Airport. Created the unlimited spawn at both locations solo and group. For me, it just gets me going to be able to place your mind in a game and create something that everyone could use. I do that with every game I play and this one has a plethora of ways you can do that. This just happens to be my Iron Throne. I'll let the others speak for themselves. 

To add to that, I have a huge affinity for the crate grind. Selling these cars used to pay for my large warehouses 10 fold and I'd make even more money doing it. Again old habits die hard but it's gotten me here with over 1500 Servco missions and $60 million dollars in vehicle sales. It's created great conversation and has helped creates other dubsta fiends like me. 

Edited by STN357
Typos

ddubz91
6 minutes ago, STN357 said:

No offense taken, the game has evolved so much since this was a thing but for me, there's still ways to make them appear, that haven't been made to this point. I plan on exploring every way in doing it and giving it to everyone. I feel like it's more of the thrill of the hunt opposed to the monetary value. I can say that I have everything I want in this game. 

It's a hobby, it's a grind, it was a great source of income (old habits die hard), and it gets me going when I learn something new about them.

I JUST made a new method on how to get them to spawn with a helicopter in La Mesa. No one else has that, I did the same with LS International Airport. Created the unlimited spawn at both locations solo and group. For me, it just gets me going to be able to place your mind in a game and create something that everyone could use. I do that with every game I play and this one has a plethora of ways you can do that. This just happens to be my Iron Throne. I'll let the others speak for themselves. 

All good man, respect to you for doing what you do.

I think it is quite cool that people like you, and others I'm sure, are able to find hidden gems like these hidden within games. It makes it that much cooler. I just have always wondered why people are still doing Dubsta spawns today, that's all.

I appreciate your insight man!

DedMedic
3 hours ago, STN357 said:

Here's the video I've been talking about and building up to.

Enjoy!

:bbq:Bu Bu Burn It DOWN, Burn It DOWN...I have to try this STN, I first have to make a friend!. no, seriously this is the greatest spawn video ever made. <---not hyperbole, good job and great to see you poking your head in the door, then kicking said door in! :devil:

DedMedic
3 hours ago, ddubz91 said:

I would like to chime in on this topic if I may. My name is DedMedic and I'm a Dubsta2 addict, I first developed the illness back in the olden days, I had to have the cheesy gaudy gold car that used to spawn on its own at the customs shop, but I didn't grab one because it was common...then it wasn't, so I came to this thread and made my plea, I was welcomed with open arms , even though I am somewhat of a dick, that being said, I was helped out, so I began to return the favor, to many thankful individuals, and some less than thankful individuals, in this time I didn't really know you could turn them into money, then I did, I have since earned 22mil in car sales, I now usually only spawn them if the opportunity arises, but it is still pretty fun to drive one of these gaudy beauties out into freeroam, you would be shocked at the attention you get, TIP: Have insurance first. and as a personal off road vehicle it is surprising agile in the mountains. Thanks for listening.

BlanketFister

Dubsta. Mercedez G. The only car kids can draw. Straight lines. Edges. Squares. I've been in love with G since I was in the Royal Norwegian Airforce back in 1996. This car got a special history and will never become an aerodynamic freak. Stay square and edgy.

In gtao I first had a regular Dubsta until a crazy friend introduced me to the secrets of the magic Dubsta 2. Pretty much the same car, but rare. And as an eager sports fisherman I love the hunt. And the chase is better than the catch.

Now I do it just for fun when I play the game with my left hand only, listen to music and drink beer/coffee. Help out the odd player requesting one on PC.

STN357
1 hour ago, DedMedic said:

:bbq:Bu Bu Burn It DOWN, Burn It DOWN...I have to try this STN, I first have to make a friend!. no, seriously this is the greatest spawn video ever made. <---not hyperbole, good job and great to see you poking your head in the door, then kicking said door in! :devil:

Thanks bro! I think I've topped myself again. I tried to roll the door over on a segway with my tide pods induced drunkenness but I ended up having multiple seizures! I kid, I kid! Shout out to Darwinism!

I tried editing but I suck at it. I too will try and master it do I can become great at that. 

I'm just a student of the game bro, I'm glad you could enjoy that. If you want to do it with me, let's schedule a Friday night run together and I got you. I'll be your runner and you can fill it up? I'm going to start working on the inner city one here shortly. It's a beast but I'll easily conquer it too. I got the formula in my pocket! Thanks dicmedic, I mean DedMedic!

GameOvaries

Doesn’t it seem like a waste of time to spawn these cars given that it takes a good amount of attempts and time to acquire one and you can only sell a car every 48 minutes, when you could be doing literally anything else in the game that would make you more money per hour?

not to mention you are just flying in a circle hopping a car appears then driving it to your garage to sell later for only 20k when you could just use the top range car only exploit for Import/export and make 16x the amount of cash per hour. 

Edited by GameOvaries
More info

J-Scott-D
8 hours ago, ddubz91 said:

Tons of better ways to make cash? You mean the pew-pew monotonous/sometimes bugged missions/forced public session business that practically everyone in the B&M thread complain about? *

No thanks. I have a real job in real life and the last thing I want to do when I get home is run around the map going from computer to computer to operate virtual businesses.** I enjoy flying my Buzzard, blowing up Headhunter targets, doing contact/contract missions with friends and spawning Dubs. Not just for me, I enjoy spawning them for other players, as well.

Sandkings are very easy, no doubt about it, but I'm never up in the boonies to spawn them, unless I'm doing Biker contract missions out of my Route 68 Clubhouse. I mainly "work" in the city and I've refined my freemode techniques to the point that I can spawn Dubs faster than I can sell them.

When I first started, I was spawning 50-60% Dubs on the first attempt, these days it's more like 90-95%.

33.2 million in vehicle sales on my wife's Lezly-D account as of today. I'm sure my J-Scott-D account is around the same, if not more.

To answer your question, it's fun and it's easy/stress-free GTA$ and no, I don't get tired of it. :) I enjoy hooking up new players with their first Dub2. They can use it to make GTA$ or have a conversation piece in their garage. Their choice.

* My opinion and is not the official opinion of anyone else in the Dubsta2 Spawn Strategies Thread.

** This, too, lol.

DedMedic
6 hours ago, STN357 said:

Thanks bro! I think I've topped myself again. I tried to roll the door over on a segway with my tide pods induced drunkenness but I ended up having multiple seizures! I kid, I kid! Shout out to Darwinism!

I tried editing but I suck at it. I too will try and master it do I can become great at that. 

I'm just a student of the game bro, I'm glad you could enjoy that. If you want to do it with me, let's schedule a Friday night run together and I got you. I'll be your runner and you can fill it up? I'm going to start working on the inner city one here shortly. It's a beast but I'll easily conquer it too. I got the formula in my pocket! Thanks dicmedic, I mean DedMedic!

I'm on XBOX One, it would be fun though.  I was thinking more along the lines of  DoucheMedic! thanks man!

Edited by DedMedic
dicmedic!

J-Scott-D

I actually spawned two, but whatever, lol.

DedMedic
1 hour ago, GameOvaries said:

Doesn’t it seem like a waste of time to spawn these cars given that it takes a good amount of attempts and time to acquire one and you can only sell a car every 48 minutes, when you could be doing literally anything else in the game that would make you more money per hour?

not to mention you are just flying in a circle hopping a car appears then driving it to your garage to sell later for only 20k when you could just use the top range car only exploit for Import/export and make 16x the amount of cash per hour. 

Yes, it's not to me about making sense or making money. I'm with J scott on this one, as usual, it's about utilizing what this game has given each individual as an individual, to do whatever he wants, to me grinding sucks and I would rather spend my time on things I like to do. and most of us that do this kind of spawn gig are far less likely to cheat, unlike those who dabble in shortcuts, such as exploits and glitches, but hey, one mans fun is another mans exploit.

STN357
17 minutes ago, DedMedic said:

I'm on XBOX One, it would be fun though.  I was thinking more along the lines of  DoucheMedic! thanks man!

I'm sure you'd prefer douche that dic anyway! 

It would be nice to run with you. No worries, Scott left the crew and is a loner. I don't really see as much people wanting these things because other things are far easier. 

I'll have to find some other dubsta buddies. 

STN357
12 hours ago, ddubz91 said:

All good man, respect to you for doing what you do.

I think it is quite cool that people like you, and others I'm sure, are able to find hidden gems like these hidden within games. It makes it that much cooler. I just have always wondered why people are still doing Dubsta spawns today, that's all.

I appreciate your insight man!

I think it's one of those things where you find your lane and you stay in it. If this is for you, you do it, enjoy it and eventually it becomes something that you want to pass on to others.

Thanks for asking the question. This game has so many communities in it, you see the roleplaying types, the car collecting types, the run and gun types, the guess who don't have anything to do but troll types. That's why this game is still far reaching in year 5. It has something for everyone. 

This just so happens to be our little place in this world. After you've perfected it, it's great to not waste as much time and get right to it. However that thrill of the hunt! Man it's something else! 

I'm going to try and create a few more methods before the year is out and hopefully it'll lead to even more methods created from it. 

Edited by STN357
More..

ddubz91
7 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

33.2 million in vehicle sales on my wife's Lezly-D account as of today. I'm sure my J-Scott-D account is around the same, if not more.

To answer your question, it's fun and it's easy/stress-free GTA$ and no, I don't get tired of it. :) I enjoy hooking up new players with their first Dub2. They can use it to make GTA$ or have a conversation piece in their garage. Their choice.

* My opinion and is not the official opinion of anyone else in the Dubsta2 Spawn Strategies Thread.

** This, too, lol.

33 MILLION in Dubsta spawns?! Wow, that is crazy considering it's pretty much free from the game (timewise excluded)! I'm mind blown by that. Can't knock that figure man, it's incredible and if it works for players like you guys, why not?

Props to you man, and STN, Blanket and all the other Dubsta Spawner's then!

Y'all got an amazing thing going then. If you have been doing it for so long that you made over 30 million doing it, respect! 

Edited by ddubz91

ddubz91
8 hours ago, GameOvaries said:

Your only post on this site, and you post this? Strange, but whatever.

I've never done a Dubsta spawn, but in defense to the method the results speak from themselves. You can earn millions by doing it, if you have the know how and patience, and the game is pretty much giving it to you. A lot of people here don't do it for profit anymore, simply fun, but you can't knock the process man.

Seems like you are dogging the method man? Not too sure, but it's still a pretty cool exploit/trick these guys have created.

STN357
13 minutes ago, ddubz91 said:

Your only post on this site, and you post this? Strange, but whatever.

I've never done a Dubsta spawn, but in defense to the method the results speak from themselves. You can earn millions by doing it, if you have the know how and patience, and the game is pretty much giving it to you. A lot of people here don't do it for profit anymore, simply fun, but you can't knock the process man.

Seems like you are dogging the method man? Not too sure, but it's still a pretty cool exploit/trick these guys have created.

It's a free world, some players have their opinions about it and they are entitled to it. Ovaries is definitely entitled to his/hers. 

He has his way he plays and that's fine. The fact that you could point out that this is the only post he has made and it read to bash something that I'm very fond of is very interesting, to say the least. 

It's not by coincidence, it's by design. To that, I saw good luck with that!

Cheers! 

HNL

feel like I've lost all my luck after I repainted by dub2, wish we could go back to the glory days of the vinewood hills spawns 😔

Edited by HNL

STN357
9 minutes ago, HNL said:

feel like I've lost all my luck after I repainted by dub2, wish we could go back to the glory days of the vinewood hills spawns 😔

Man that would be the best! The dubsta I use in my videos are from the Vinewood Hills spawns! She's a relic at this point. I was just telling someone about it.

They asked me, "If I needed a dubsta to get a dubsta, how in the piss stain did I get one?"

Then the oh so lovely Vinewood Hills stories came into play. 

10 minutes ago, HNL said:

If you need help getting that thunder back, it's plenty of help in this place to assist you. If you want my help, just let me know and I'll help where I can. 

Edited by STN357
Typos, I'm human

BlanketFister

STN357 it is really good to have you back. I love your sane madness. And will study your last vid when I get time.

I quit the regular grinding and now only chill, drive and spawn and collect cars. Finally took the time to fill first character's ceo garage #2 full of Dubstas. Will make a vid with some Dubsta love, just need to pimp some of those cars first. I now live in that ceo garage with all my Dubstas. And look out of the window - down on Bahama Mamas...

STN357
3 minutes ago, BlanketGrinder said:

STN357 it is really good to have you back. I love your sane madness. And will study your last vid when I get time.

I quit the regular grinding and now only chill, drive and spawn and collect cars. Finally took the time to fill first character's ceo garage #2 full of Dubstas. Will make a vid with some Dubsta love, just need to pimp some of those cars first. I now live in that ceo garage with all my Dubstas. And look out of the window - down on Bahama Mamas...

It's great to be back with you all as well. I love a controlled mess, it's as close to orchestrated chaos as I can get. 

I'd love to check out your videos. See if I can learn a thing or three from you all. 

With this next update coming out, I'll grind crates, with vehicle warehouse, CEO work, Gunrunning to get ahead... Oh and those shiny little trucks...I need that. It's free money! 

Glad to be chit chatting with you man. It's been too long. Shall we have a 🍺? Pliny the Elder?

J-Scott-D

Scored another freemode Quadruple spawn at the Burton LSC, once again showing the benefits of Tinsel Towers ownership and using the CEO Buzzard to help stockpile Dubs for later sale.

I spawned another one at La Mesa after a Headhunter mission. $197,000 hustlng VIP work and Dubs from 7 AM to 9 PM. (in-game hours) Nothing but Dubs spawned, no oddball custom vehicles.

I wanted to clarify something I said earlier. I said that I can spawn them faster than I can sell them. That is not a bad thing! Sometimes when I log on, it might be night time in the game and there won't be a chance to spawn any after I sell one. Sometimes I'll be playing with friends and I won't be running my usual Headhunters/Dubs routine, so it's good to have a stash to sell from every 48 minutes.

Lezly-D here for example has two garages at Tinsel Towers for Dubs (one for gold Dubs, one for chrome, lol)

A couple days ago. The gold garage was empty and the chrome garage had only one Dub in it. Tonight, the chrome garage is 100% full and the gold garage has 6 in it. She also has a garage at Eclipse full of chrome ones, but I never drop low enough to dip into them.

If my memory is right, some of the Dubs at Eclipse are ones transferred from the Murietta heights garage when I traded it in for Eclipse. Jammer_Sonar hooked me up with those Dubs back in 2016!

Edited by J-Scott-D
Words and math, lol.

STN357
1 hour ago, J-Scott-D said:

Scored another freemode Quadruple spawn at the Burton LSC, once again showing the benefits of Tinsel Towers ownership and using the CEO Buzzard to help stockpile Dubs for later sale.

I spawned another one at La Mesa after a Headhunter mission. $197,000 hustlng VIP work and Dubs from 7 AM to 9 PM. (in-game hours) Nothing but Dubs spawned, no oddball custom vehicles.

I wanted to clarify something I said earlier. I said that I can spawn them faster than I can sell them. That is not a bad thing! Sometimes when I log on, it might be night time in the game and there won't be a chance to spawn any after I sell one. Sometimes I'll be playing with friends and I won't be running my usual Headhunters/Dubs routine, so it's good to have a stash to sell from every 48 minutes.

Lezly-D here for example has two garages at Tinsel Towers for Dubs (one for gold Dubs, one for chrome, lol)

A couple days ago. The gold garage was empty and the chrome garage had only one Dub in it. Tonight, the chrome garage is 100% full and the gold garage has 6 in it. She also has a garage at Eclipse full of chrome ones, but I never drop low enough to dip into them.

If my memory is right, some of the Dubs at Eclipse are ones transferred from the Murietta heights garage when I traded it in for Eclipse. Jammer_Sonar hooked me up with those Dubs back in 2016!

Oh Jammer_Sonar, miss that lad. Great video Scott!

STN357
1 hour ago, J-Scott-D said:

What triggers do you use for the spawn in the helicopter? Do you just sight? Height? Traffic patterns? Anything tangible or is it just a fly by and try?

Looking at the video, it's more distance driven than anything else. Looking for your input.

Edited by STN357
I do what I want.