3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

klutch14u

Dubsta 2 (custom) spawn strategies

BlanketGrinder

I liked the video @STN357 and the spawn looks similiar to those you did at La Mesa and LSIA. And using a heli is great - saves a lot of driving.

Please don't end making videos. Spawning is well documented by now. You can always make some other kind of video starring the Dubsta 2.

Rock on.

Schachmatt777
Posted (edited)

Nice one, as always. Maybe you'll do the occasional vid once in a while after you showed us the crew effort one :)

True that dubs are no longer the best source of income in todays GTA world, but still a nice one. Selling a vehicle after logging in and spawning the next one right after takes only five minutes in total (if at all), that's 46.500 $ in only five minutes - you have to add one minute to sell the new one 48 minues later though. I'd call that decent.

Edited by Schachmatt777

STN357
14 hours ago, BlanketGrinder said:

I liked the video @STN357 and the spawn looks similiar to those you did at La Mesa and LSIA. And using a heli is great - saves a lot of driving.

Please don't end making videos. Spawning is well documented by now. You can always make some other kind of video starring the Dubsta 2.

Rock on.

Thanks bro! It feels like I've stonewalled myself simply because after you've done everything, it's not much left for me to do in this realm. I'll see what I can do and try to keep it interesting but after Burton; once I do the team video ideas are running on fumes. 

6 hours ago, Schachmatt777 said:

Nice one, as always. Maybe you'll do the occasional vid once in a while after you showed us the crew effort one :)

True that dubs are no longer the best source of income in todays GTA world, but still a nice one. Selling a vehicle after logging in and spawning the next one right after takes only five minutes in total (if at all), that's 46.500 $ in only five minutes - you have to add one minute to sell the new one 48 minues later though. I'd call that decent.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'll see what I can do for you bro! Thanks for watching! 

BlanketGrinder

Some of the Dispatch contact missions are time locked in Dubsta 2 spawn hours. 2 players or more, so can not be done solo.

But if you are 2 players you could try those to skip the blow-up-all-trucks in DoS. Doubt the car spawn are any better but in the name of science it should be tested.

STN357
3 hours ago, BlanketGrinder said:

Some of the Dispatch contact missions are time locked in Dubsta 2 spawn hours. 2 players or more, so can not be done solo.

But if you are 2 players you could try those to skip the blow-up-all-trucks in DoS. Doubt the car spawn are any better but in the name of science it should be tested.

I can check out the traffic. Can you get the police in those mission? That's one of the deciding factors for traffic being ideal for this mission. 

BlanketGrinder

I checked youtube vids of the Dispatch jobs.

I, III and VI all got cops and daylight. Could fit Dubsta 2.

V got daylight but no cops.

II and IV are at night.

STN357
1 hour ago, BlanketGrinder said:

I checked youtube vids of the Dispatch jobs.

I, III and VI all got cops and daylight. Could fit Dubsta 2.

V got daylight but no cops.

II and IV are at night.

I'll try I, III and VI later today after I get some rest. Been up working since 0530 yesterday morning! 

Thanks for the info. 

BlanketGrinder

If you need help on PC just poke/comment/dm me. Gonna test Dispatch I, III and VI...

BlanketGrinder

D31E542569AD814680569762E464122F2A56978F

Testing with randoms. Got it on the 2nd try.

J-Scott-D

ST, I had tried that technique at Burton in freemode a long time ago. The regular NPC vehicles in the LSC parking lot spawn in the same way, but Dubs or any other custom NPC vehicles would never spawn in.

I was able to shorten up the Burton freemode double spawn, thanks to a friend and fellow GTAForums member. Big_Daddy_A176 taught me that I don't have to go to my Tinsel Towers garage entrance to make the 2nd one spawn in. Just turn around in the road (or above the road, as seen in the video) at the southwest corner of Tinsel Towers.

After almost two years, helping somewhere between 50-100 players score their first Dubsta2 and coming up with a few techniques of my own, I "retired" from spawning them roughly a month ago.

I had done a Burton double spawn and I didn't have a place to store the second one. Just messing around, I started blasting it with the Buzzard. I couldn't seem to attain a wanted level, so I just kept blasting it.

I got out to make a screenshot of my handiwork and suddenly it came to me. I didn't need to spawn these to make GTA$ any more. The three characters on my two PSN accounts don't need any more GTA$ so I decided that I was done with it.

I still think Dubs and the custom Sandking XL up near the prison are great money makers for newer players.

I've been freeing up garage space and I'm working on what all GTAO vehicle collectors do...create displays of the rare vehicles that I used to call "trash" in the past, lol.

I'll still help someone if they need one, though. :)

vqQNBzq.jpg

Taterman
On 11/18/2018 at 7:24 PM, J-Scott-D said:

ST, I had tried that technique at Burton in freemode a long time ago. The regular NPC vehicles in the LSC parking lot spawn in the same way, but Dubs or any other custom NPC vehicles would never spawn in.

I was able to shorten up the Burton freemode double spawn, thanks to a friend and fellow GTAForums member. Big_Daddy_A176 taught me that I don't have to go to my Tinsel Towers garage entrance to make the 2nd one spawn in. Just turn around in the road (or above the road, as seen in the video) at the southwest corner of Tinsel Towers.

After almost two years, helping somewhere between 50-100 players score their first Dubsta2 and coming up with a few techniques of my own, I "retired" from spawning them roughly a month ago.

I had done a Burton double spawn and I didn't have a place to store the second one. Just messing around, I started blasting it with the Buzzard. I couldn't seem to attain a wanted level, so I just kept blasting it.

I got out to make a screenshot of my handiwork and suddenly it came to me. I didn't need to spawn these to make GTA$ any more. The three characters on my two PSN accounts don't need any more GTA$ so I decided that I was done with it.

I still think Dubs and the custom Sandking XL up near the prison are great money makers for newer players.

I've been freeing up garage space and I'm working on what all GTAO vehicle collectors do...create displays of the rare vehicles that I used to call "trash" in the past, lol.

I'll still help someone if they need one, though. :)

Thanks for that video. Do they spawn at that Customs at a certain time of day and can they be found in a solo public lobby? Also, are you on Xbox 1?

J-Scott-D
1 hour ago, Taterman said:

Thanks for that video. Do they spawn at that Customs at a certain time of day and can they be found in a solo public lobby? Also, are you on Xbox 1?

I always had very good luck spawning them at Burton from 0700-1200 hours. They will spawn there later in the GTA afternoons, but it'll become a little more hit or miss. I would go to the La Mesa location on the GTA afternoons. I could never get anything to spawn at La Mesa before 11 AM.

In freemode, they will spawn from 0700-1900 hours in public sessions or invite only sessions. If you're in a public session, other players can interfere if they're in the area.

I'm on PS4.

Taterman

Thank you sir.

So basically they just spawn during the day near that Customs in the video?

J-Scott-D
3 hours ago, Taterman said:

Thank you sir.

So basically they just spawn during the day near that Customs in the video?

Yep! The Dubsta2 can make other custom NPC vehicles spawn in the same parking spot, as well. Some stealable/sellable, some not.

Taterman
3 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

Yep! The Dubsta2 can make other custom NPC vehicles spawn in the same parking spot, as well. Some stealable/sellable, some not.

So you have to drive a Dubsta you already have to the Customs to spawn another.

J-Scott-D
18 minutes ago, Taterman said:

So you have to drive a Dubsta you already have to the Customs to spawn another.

Yep, you'll need a Dubsta2 to spawn another one. The regular street Dubs will not make it happen.

The other custom vehicles, like the custom blue Dominator for example, will spawn using a Dub2 or a muscle car, like the Gauntlet or Sabre Turbo.

ETA: I've never had any luck using a Dubsta2 to make the custom Sandking XL spawn in across the street from the LSC near the prison. A regular Sandking XL will do the job just fine, though.

Edited by J-Scott-D

Taterman

Great! Thanks again. Now to just get the first one...

BlanketGrinder
5 minutes ago, Taterman said:

Great! Thanks again. Now to just get the first one...

If you have a bunker you can do a few supply runs until you get the one with goons in black Dubsta 2. Take one of those and let supply mission time out. Then try to spawn one.

Taterman

Perfect, thanks BG.

I started to read through this thread, but 84 pages... That saved me a bunch of time find that video.

BlanketGrinder

New dlc. No changes in Dubsta 2 spawn?

New garages to fill...

J-Scott-D
2 hours ago, BlanketGrinder said:

New dlc. No changes in Dubsta 2 spawn?

New garages to fill...

A friend of mine in Australia said "Denial Of Service" is no longer locked to 12 noon.

smurfynz
9 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

A friend of mine in Australia said "Denial Of Service" is no longer locked to 12 noon.

False.

BlanketGrinder

Did a short test in "Time to get Away". All normal.

J-Scott-D
On 12/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, smurfynz said:

False.

True.

Not my picture, my friend down under had it happen for a third time. It's apparently random and he had it happen during Chopper tail, too.

I've tried to get it to happen so I can make a video, but haven't had much time to work on it.

lQ1zu88.jpg