Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,223 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

klutch14u

Dubsta 2 (custom) spawn strategies

J-Scott-D

^ FR sent, I can help with that.

Gotta have a Dub2 to spawn Dub2s.

tsavong

^ FR sent, I can help with that.

Gotta have a Dub2 to spawn Dub2s.

That's great! Thanks! Once I get off work, get home and get logged in, I'll accept the FR and message you.....

chielhier313

Anybody on XB1 with an Dubsta2?

Gt is my chielhier313.

tsavong

@ J-Scott-D, thanks for taking the time to help me with getting a 'clean' Dubsta2!

DedMedic

Anybody on XB1 with an Dubsta2?

Gt is my chielhier313.

I have one, I am on XBOX one, why do you ask?

Lxenon

If anyone wants help to get there first dubsta2 just send me a friend request then contact me in game. My player name is L_xenon. I'll help you get one of most anything you need as long as it naturally spawns in game and isn't some sort of mod or glitch.

BlanketGrinder

If anyone wants help to get there first dubsta2 just send me a friend request then contact me in game. My player name is L_xenon. I'll help you get one of most anything you need as long as it naturally spawns in game and isn't some sort of mod or glitch.

What platform you play on?

I'm on PC. rsc BlanketGrinder. Still do the odd request.

Short story. Public lobby. Total war. This guy was trying to spawn Dubsta 2 over at lsc LSIA. Total warzone. So I blew him up. Easy target. Use small and safe lobbies for spawning, please.

NoMolar

I suck spawning dubs at mid lsc any tips

J-Scott-D

I suck spawning dubs at mid lsc any tips

They spawn best at the Burton location from 0700-1200 hours.

I have a few freemode techniques for Burton and La Mesa on my Youtube channel.

If the link doesn't work, just search for Bullitt3401 on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1fjvIU-p43y8tgyUMH6A4w?view_as=public

Edit:

I'm using the helicopter method at Burton a lot more often. My personal Dub2 is usually on the map at the southwest corner of Tinsel Towers.

The faceplant upon exiting the Buzzard is optional.

Edited by J-Scott-D

NoMolar

Great info as always, never been good with the helicopter method tho. Also didnt know 7 to 12 was the best time i usually went later on since thats when and where i got my first 1. Thanks for the quick response kind of getting bored of the airport and la mesa, still trying to crack ifinite spawns solo which unfortunately from the hours i put in look slim to none best i can get is the occasional 3 and rare 4 spawns.

J-Scott-D

Great info as always, never been good with the helicopter method tho. Also didnt know 7 to 12 was the best time i usually went later on since thats when and where i got my first 1. Thanks for the quick response kind of getting bored of the airport and la mesa, still trying to crack ifinite spawns solo which unfortunately from the hours i put in look slim to none best i can get is the occasional 3 and rare 4 spawns.

My best is 5 Dub2s and it happened in less than 15 minutes. Just weird random luck at Burton and La Mesa.

No joke, I've never made an effort to freemode spawn them at the airport LSC. I don't hang out down there much.

"[/YouTube]

STN357

This is a helicopter video for group spawns I made. I haven't made one for solo but it's the same scheme just gotta do it by yourself.

NoMolar

Well JScott I'm done with that airport thank you. I never imagined getting dubstas could be this easy, I'm already learning new tricks didn't know that helicopter could be so useful. I'll post my best strategy video at airport soon but after that I'm at la Mesa and Burton 4 now on

J-Scott-D

^ Cool. My two favorite things to do in GTAO is spawning Dubs and flying helicopters, especially the CEO Buzzard. It was only a matter of time until I figured out how to combine the two, lol.

I kept notes and I freemode spawned & sold 42 Dubsta2s last week. $976,500, if my math is right.

I'm gonna try to sell 50 this week. I still have leftover Dubs stored from last week, if needed.

J-Scott-D
Posted (edited)

My personal challenge to sell 50 Dubs in one week was achieved, and then some.

I ended up spawning/selling 60, all in freemode. I had 3 leftover Dubs and 4 custom blue Dominators that were not sold. If my math is right, total GTA$ made was around 1.5 million. I had 4 NPC bounties that totaled $20,000, which no one collected. Invite only sessions FTW, lol.

I spawn Dubs 0700-1900 hours during the cool down timers between Headhunter and Sightseer, so custom NPC vehicle sales are like a bonus to me.

Easy money. No skill required, just practice, patience, and maybe a little finesse.

A couple of highlights from last week.

Edited by J-Scott-D

BlanketGrinder

Gonna help a dude from Steam (PC) in about 1 hour. RSC: BlanketGrinder. Send me a message on social if you wanna join us.

BlanketGrinder

New dlc/patch out. No change in the Dubsta 2 life?

BlanketGrinder

Tested TTGO on pc. Still works.

DentureDynamite
Posted (edited)

^ If any of the LSC spawns were able to be 100%, for any vehicle, I think we'd have figured it out by now so yeah take the 5K 'hit' and farm the sh*t out of those Sandkings.

Are there any night locked missions without cops or time limits for spawning the Sentinals?

Actually, there are (and I shouldn't post this as R* will find out, but...!)--if you do Import/Export work, and request a car to "source", you can use that time to spawn Sentinel XSs free of cops. Obviously, this isn't time locked though, but still better than anything else in regards to spawning the Sentinel XSs in free roam free of the LSPD breathing down your neck. Works especially well if you own the Tinsel Towers garage for fast drop off and next Sentinel spawn.

So to recap, just source any car you want around the time the Sentinel XSs spawn, and you're good to go until the time runs out for sourcing the vehicle (which usually lasts longer than the 10:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m. West Vinewood location spawn period, or even the Xero gas station spawn near Little Seoul).

Note: I don't know if the "cop free" aspect is just for certain vehicle sourcing missions that you're activating or not; all I can say is it's worked for me at least three times when grabbing Sentinel XSs at the West Vinewood location.

Edited by DentureDynamite

J-Scott-D

I broke a record last night. My latest Dubsta2 spawn was at 18:58 hours. Last night's was 18:59, I was lucky to have my iFruit phone up when it spawned in.

Fellow GTAForums member and friend ACecil was in the passenger seat of my Dub when it happened. We had been taking advantage of the double GTA$ for CEO associates and were spawning Dubs during the cool-down timers.

In the video, you'll hear me say "18:58," but when reviewing the footage after it happened, I realized it was a true "last second" Dubsta2 spawn.

This one runs a little long. It's just some good luck, then bad luck, then good luck spawns in the morning at Burton using the CEO Buzzard "West-East" method.

BlanketGrinder

Good to see some real Dubsta 2 love, J.

After helping out a few players on PC I got the ceo garages on sale for my 2nd char., spent some time reorganizing my garages, and this is my hommage to all you Dunsta 2 lovers out there.

If you need a Dubsta 2 on PC send me a message on rsc: BlanketGrinder

J-Scott-D

^ That'll have to be a future goal for one of my characters. 60 car CEO garage full of Dubs, no coffee cups, no cell phone holders. :)

NoMolar

Nice JScott I got a pretty close on the back end of a double spawn

J-Scott-D
Posted (edited)

^ That's an awesome spawn. :) "No bridge" methods FTW.

Edited by J-Scott-D

STN357

**peeks in** Sup?

**Walks out**

^ That's an awesome spawn. :) "No bridge" methods FTW.

That's the same spawn that I showed you when we were doing La Mesa while back. That pole and not going past it on the way to the police station. Yeah that's it. Looks very familiar.

AStiffBreeze
Posted (edited)

I had this thread brought to my attention and heard that freeroam spawning with 100% reliability has been solved for the Dubsta2, which was news to me!

So which method is currently considered the most reliable for the Dubsta2 spawns? If you had to spawn five Dubsta2s in a row, with your life depending on it, which method is the one you'd use?

Edited by AStiffBreeze

DedMedic

I had this thread brought to my attention and heard that freeroam spawning with 100% reliability has been solved for the Dubsta2, which was news to me!

So which method is currently considered the most reliable for the Dubsta2 spawns? If you had to spawn five Dubsta2s in a row, with your life depending on it, which method is the one you'd use?

You have been lied to, There is no freeroam 100% solution. if you needed one and your life depended on it, I would stop over at the Romero Hearse appreciation and request thread, grab one, first. that's comedy. I would though recomend that you check out the most recent videos by

J-Scott-D and BlanketGrinder

or if you want to watch the wizard talk to this man,

STN357 elusive, this one though.

J-Scott-D
Posted (edited)

I don't think I said I can spawn them 100% of the time in that other thread.

I said I'm able to spawn them 100% of the time in a GTA day, meaning within the 0700-1900 spawn time.That is true, and if I can do it, anyone can do it.

Just for example, last night before bed, I hopped on, sold a stored Dub, then spawned/stored three more in between doing VIP work.*

I'm repeating myself from an earlier post, but I can spawn them faster than I can sell them. Still always good to store some to sell later, though.

Sorry if I'm creating confusion, not trying to do that.

Thanks for the plug, Dedmedic. :)

*I spawned one green Sabre Turbo first at Burton before I started scoring Dubs, but those are little fish and they're thrown back.

Edited by J-Scott-D

MikeyDLuffy

If anyone can help me spawn a dub 2 that would be awesome

STN357

You have been lied to, There is no freeroam 100% solution. if you needed one and your life depended on it, I would stop over at the Romero Hearse appreciation and request thread, grab one, first. that's comedy. I would though recomend that you check out the most recent videos by J-Scott-D and BlanketGrinder

or if you want to watch the wizard talk to this man, STN357 elusive, this one though.

By all means, I'm not as available as the aforementioned however, for this art that I've created and helped master from many different places, I'd be willing to share anything I have with anyone. Scott used to be in my crew, he knows damn near everything I know. He'd definitely be the guy you could get to quicker. Life gets in the way for me being available (active duty military) so I can't be around all the time.

I'll be on this weekend though.... Might even stream a bit... Who knows...