3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

klutch14u

Dubsta 2 (custom) spawn strategies

DedMedic

I need help spawning a Gold Dubsta 2, I tried to catch a Dubsta 2 on the road, but I cannot seem to find one. I'm on the PC version, SC: derekcsy. Help is much appreciated!

Helped him out. Gold.

You're gold, artist formerly known as BlanketmanNOR! I knew you couldn't/wouldn't stop helping people. good to see.

BlanketGrinder

Tnx for the love, DedMedic. I love you too.

Btw. Recently also changed my rockstar name from BlanketmanNOR to BlanketGrinder. So if you need help on PC feel free to send me a message on social club.

Bling on!

DedMedic

Tnx for the love, DedMedic. I love you too.

Btw. Recently also changed my rockstar name from BlanketmanNOR to BlanketGrinder. So if you need help on PC feel free to send me a message on social club.

Bling on!

I noticed you subscribed to my you tube channel, Thank you. I have subscribed to your channel as well.

My channel is pretty useless, but it gives me a place to document some of my GTA stunt awesomeness !

DedMedic

I thought I would add a little comedy to the thread, this is while trying to spawn dub2's and I'm sure you all are familiar with the characters involved!

MxPink

Can anyone help me get a dubsta 2 on pc? gamer tag is MxPink

J-Scott-D

^ I'm on PS4, but maybe someone on PC will see your request after the bump.

Here's a helpful trick that works at La Mesa.

From the video description:

I learned this trick from a fellow former crew member named REV4T300Racing and haven't tried it much until last night. I ended up having good luck with it.

In the video, you see the creep-up technique produce two "fails" (Red Sabre Turbos) followed up with a creep-up spawn of a gold Dubsta2.

When I come to a stop at the lamp post on the bridge, I slowly creep forward and if you're viewing this on a large monitor/TV screen, etc., you can see the vehicles spawn in from the bridge down at the LSC to the right of the big red primer storage tank.

Big thanks to RevT for showing me this. Gonna start using it all the time, now. I've always thought it was more for use in 12 'o clock locked missions, like Denial Of Service, but it carries over to freemode, too.

Over 1 year of spawning Dubs and I'm still learning. :)

Texas510

Just wondering if anybody could help me spawn a dubsta 2. I had 3 in my garage but my buddy sold them all accidentally. Im on Xbox 1. Gamertag drunkuniform246

DedMedic

^ I'm on PS4, but maybe someone on PC will see your request after the bump.

Here's a helpful trick that works at La Mesa.

From the video description:

I learned this trick from a fellow former crew member named REV4T300Racing and haven't tried it much until last night. I ended up having good luck with it.

In the video, you see the creep-up technique produce two "fails" (Red Sabre Turbos) followed up with a creep-up spawn of a gold Dubsta2.

When I come to a stop at the lamp post on the bridge, I slowly creep forward and if you're viewing this on a large monitor/TV screen, etc., you can see the vehicles spawn in from the bridge down at the LSC to the right of the big red primer storage tank.

Big thanks to RevT for showing me this. Gonna start using it all the time, now. I've always thought it was more for use in 12 'o clock locked missions, like Denial Of Service, but it carries over to freemode, too.

Over 1 year of spawning Dubs and I'm still learning. :)

This is very similar to the way I go about it, except at first I go to ls customs and go slow on the downgrade until I hit the line in the asphalt,to trigger the train, once train spawns I drive up to the bridge and about to the overhead sign, then I just drive slightly slower when approaching the lines, I guess I feel like if I go slower it gives the game a chance to catch up. and I usually stop right on the second line, pause a second and then roll slightly ahead, if nothing spawns in 2 or 3 try's, I go back to ls customs and trigger the train, seems to me if the train travels left to right I have an easier time spawning, but still my experiences lately have been less than stellar.

DedMedic

I guess I should just post it.

MaxBazooka01

For the past few days, I've been trying to get it at least once. I got the bunker resupply mission where the dubsta 2 spawns, stole one and drove it around at the correct time to the LS customs. Each day, nothing, do you need to use the MC dubsta 2?

DedMedic

For the past few days, I've been trying to get it at least once. I got the bunker resupply mission where the dubsta 2 spawns, stole one and drove it around at the correct time to the LS customs. Each day, nothing, do you need to use the MC dubsta 2?

All you need is a dubsta2, the one in my video was originally gold, I just maxed the customs, including gta $100,000 number plates

SWYV

What is different between standard one fully tuned with same looks as Dubsta2?

I mean, if i make one standard COMPLETELY same as Dubsta2, will they spawn or do i really need Dubsta2? Is there a way to find it without someone else who own one?

Btw: its for Xbox

kenmy13999

Why don't you ask if someone here can spawn you one? Usually people are willing to do it and it's probably much quicker than trying for yourself

BlanketGrinder

STN357 typed something about the train back in the days and I never understood much of it. Before now.

So, triggering the train is a way to reset or trigger spawning of Dubsta 2?

Does it work in all the 3 time locked missions as well?

DedMedic

STN357 typed something about the train back in the days and I never understood much of it. Before now.

I have used this method in free roam, Denial, Time to get away and Chopper tail. so I believe the answer is yes, sir. I am not 100% percent sure if in fact the train is a reset, but it works for me, I got the train reset info from STN357, I believe. and as we all know , his info is set in stone.

BlanketGrinder

Tnx. I'll test the train stuff next time I try to help out a PC player (and record if I can remember).

SWYV

I had ONE time luck from 20 times

But when i sit in that Dubsta, it show Dubsta as name? How can i see difference between standard Dubsta and Dubsta2? What if Dubsta 2 is been customized?

DedMedic

I had ONE time luck from 20 times

But when i sit in that Dubsta, it show Dubsta as name? How can i see difference between standard Dubsta and Dubsta2? What if Dubsta 2 is been customized?

If you scroll up to the videos above this post you will notice that the spare tire is located left of center, This is a real Dub2, if you try to make a Dub2 off of the street, the location of the spare tire will be centered to the rear of the vehicle.

No a Dub2 does not tell you it is a dub2 apon entering the vehicle, it will just say Benefactor Dubsta

tommyguns

Dubstas can be SO damn frustrating at times.

I've never really had luck with the airport, I have spawned maybe 3-4 there total.

I always favored Murrieta, but even there its hit and miss. Early this week I didn't get a single dubsta in 2 sets of spawning hours, so I started chopper tail & it still wouldn't spawn.

I dropped back to freeroam, decided to try Burton, from 5 circuits I got 3 dubstas. Next night I got another 3 dubstas. Next night, I got zip. I tried Murrieta, I got zip. I trued both with chopper tail, I got zip.

So I went to the Senora and got a half dozen blue sandkings within 1 game days spawn hours.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldnt give a better time vs money return to aim for sandkings, which earn you less but are so much more reliable than dubstas.

BlanketGrinder

Dubstas can be SO damn frustrating at times.

I've never really had luck with the airport, I have spawned maybe 3-4 there total.

I always favored Murrieta, but even there its hit and miss. Early this week I didn't get a single dubsta in 2 sets of spawning hours, so I started chopper tail & it still wouldn't spawn.

I dropped back to freeroam, decided to try Burton, from 5 circuits I got 3 dubstas. Next night I got another 3 dubstas. Next night, I got zip. I tried Murrieta, I got zip. I trued both with chopper tail, I got zip.

So I went to the Senora and got a half dozen blue sandkings within 1 game days spawn hours.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldnt give a better time vs money return to aim for sandkings, which earn you less but are so much more reliable than dubstas.

I do Dubsta 2 for fun/requests and Sandking XLs for money. How do you spawn your Sandkings? Outside Larry's RV? In a time locked mission or freeroam?

tommyguns

Yeah, Larry's RV. They spawn so easily and reliably for me that I've never felt the need to do a time lock, just use regular freeroam spawning hours.

Back before I got my first Dubsta 2, my routine was to hit Larry's & get a few sandkings. Then that game night, I would switch to blue sentinels.

AStiffBreeze

I do Dubsta 2 for fun/requests and Sandking XLs for money. How do you spawn your Sandkings? Outside Larry's RV? In a time locked mission or freeroam?

A little bit off topic here, but the best way to spawn Sandking XLs now is with the Grand Señora Desert Facility. It has a 7 car garage and is right above Larry's RV car yard. If you drive out of the Facility in a Sandking XL between 9am-5pm, one of the modified Sandking XLs will spawn right below you. You can steal it and have it saved in your Facility in about 20 seconds.

Heavy Duty Ziplock

Can anybody please tell me how to spawn a Matte-Black Dubsta? I already have the chrome and gold ones, but I just need the blacked out one.Thanks in advance.

BlanketGrinder

Can anybody please tell me how to spawn a Matte-Black Dubsta? I already have the chrome and gold ones, but I just need the blacked out one.Thanks in advance.

You can't.

The mc road captain can spawn a black Dubsta 2, but it can not be stored. It can be used to spawn gold/chrome. No black.

Pimp a gold/chrome.

STN357

I have used this method in free roam, Denial, Time to get away and Chopper tail. so I believe the answer is yes, sir. I am not 100% percent sure if in fact the train is a reset, but it works for me, I got the train reset info from STN357, I believe. and as we all know , his info is set in stone.

Oh most certainly the train is the biggest contributor to the dubsta Spawn over there. I'll make a video detailing everything because I'm due for another one but yeah I'll speak about it when I get a little more time.

I'm short, after you've gone three times without get ANY vehicles to spawn (dubstas or not).

Drive perpendicular to where the train would ride in the track, on the expressway above. Then go back to the green sign, wait for the caboose to go buy and head back to trying to spawn. It'll work like magic.

The key to the main is replication and forcing the game to replicate in the area where you need the car to spawn. It refreshes the area. That and every other location on the map that sounds dubstas. It's all about replication/refreshing the area it spawns. Finding the 'it' that refreshes in the area of the spawn.

For instance, the cars above the the expressway on the street in La Mesa. Look harder when you spawn next time.

Chang

Pro Tip:

Parking the D2 near the spawn location, then drivings just about any vehicle towards it will spawn the D2 as well, with better chance of it spawning in my experience.

:) I Chang

LennyGhoul

Pro Tip:

Parking the D2 near the spawn location, then drivings just about any vehicle towards it will spawn the D2 as well, with better chance of it spawning in my experience.

:) I Chang

That seems true with most of the custom spawns. I did Domnators like that at the "magic gas station". Filled up my 10 car really fast.

J-Scott-D

From my experience, it doesn't have to be parked at the LSC locations. ST357 and MrBigz_713 taught me this a long time ago.

I call mine in behind me at the southwest corner of Tinsel Towers, leave it there and spawn one in at the Burton LSC in my Buzzard while waiting for the Headhunter Timer to run out.

And here's the latest Dub2 spawn that I've ever achieved. Roughly 18:50, judging from when I brought up the time in my IFruit phone.

Dubsta2 spawn times are 0700-1900 hours.

J-Scott-D

Sorry for post-whoring again, but I out-did my previous record this morning on my first D2 score of the week.

This one spawned in 2 or 3 seconds before 1900 hours, according to the iFruit phone when I brought it up. I don't think I can beat this one, lol.

Edited by J-Scott-D

tsavong

On PS4. I'll be online at about 0730 EST if anyone might be on and can help me out with a spawn. I don't currently have a Dubsta to assist me with a spawn and I spent two days doing Denial Of Service with no luck.

Thanks for any help!

PSN: Kasdakh

Edited by tsavong