2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

klutch14u

Dubsta 2 (custom) spawn strategies

vnce

Anyone else having issues spawning Dubsta's on PC lately ? I've been using J-Scott-D's camera technique for the past three weeks with an average of 7 cars a day (in game), but now I'm lucky if I can get 2 a day. I've tried the other spawn techniques/different LSC's without any better results.

JZG

What differences this Dubsta from the original one?

tommyguns

^ Yeah, I don't try to spawn anything during VIP work. I'm doing it during the 5 minute(?) cool down in between Headhunter and Sightseer.

To answer the Dominator question, I don't think they're any easier. The Sandkings up in Harmony are super easy, though.

Dutch Queen, I learned about the Blue Dominator spawn at the Xero gas station from one of your videos. Thanks for posting that. :)

Right. The blue dominators are a stubborn spawn, even having one as a PV it was tough. Sandkings & blue sentinels were my bread and butter for car sales, easy & reliable spawners.

And on the issue of dubstas spawning later than 6pm I've only spawned 5 including my keeper so far, but two of them were after 6 at le mesa.

BlanketGrinder

Anyone else having issues spawning Dubsta's on PC lately ? I've been using J-Scott-D's camera technique for the past three weeks with an average of 7 cars a day (in game), but now I'm lucky if I can get 2 a day. I've tried the other spawn techniques/different LSC's without any better results.

Haven't done much lately. It's pretty much always hard on pc I guess.

J-Scott-D

I just spawned 3 custom Gauntlets in a row at the Burton location, this might be a bad day for Dubs. :)

Edit:Just scored one at La Mesa, landed my Buzzard north of LSC, called in my Dub that was already on the map and just drove straight to it, like in some of my recent videos. I still got it, lol.

Edited by J-Scott-D

IceDree

What differences this Dubsta from the original one?

- Different stock wheels.

- Blacked out brightwork, no chrome trim.

- The rear spare tire is mounted to the left instead of the center on the regular Dubsta.

- The rear bumper bar is not removable.

- It have a single color as opposed to Primary & Secondary on the regular Dubsta.

People are interested because its rare & they can sell it for $23k (it comes pre-modified) instead of just $6500 for the regular Dubsta.

J-Scott-D

It was actually a very productive morning for D2s. Some were sold, the rest stored for later.

Here's the "Land & Grab" technique being used at Burton. It happened twice.

Edited by J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D

And to help settle the debate, here's two more Post-1800 Hours Dubsta2 spawns that happened this morning.

tommyguns

I'm interested what people do with their keepers, not just dubstas but any of the NPC customs. Do you keep them as is? Mod the likes of engine, transmission etc but leave the exterior? Do you drive any of yours or just keep them for spawning others to sell?

namelss123456799

I'm interested what people do with their keepers, not just dubstas but any of the NPC customs. Do you keep them as is? Mod the likes of engine, transmission etc but leave the exterior? Do you drive any of yours or just keep them for spawning others to sell?

i have about 90 dubstas in all my "free spots" i keep them untill i want a car in its place, then i sell it before i order the new car

J-Scott-D

My two characters each have 3 tricked out D2s stored in separate garages.

I actually removed a lot of the custom features, including the pipper popper exhaust systems. I don't want the distraction when I'm approaching the stopping/spawn points.

Dutch Queen

I am not sure what you mean here (my English is not that brilliant), but i kept one version of every rare customized or rare coloured car. I keep them in my Maze bank tower, where I can store 60 cars.

It is like museum.

The Dubsta's I sell. But I will always keep one chrome and one golden Dubsta.

tommyguns

I've never had a gold or a chrome vehicle, but for some reason it seems to suit the dubstas. I only briefly ran through colours, but the only other ones that jumped out at me were matte black & slate blue. Even though the chrome was my first, I may well change the paint on that, chrome seems to get VERY dirty VERY quickly.

My sentinel I left slate blue, the only external changes were losing the exposed intercooler & changing the wheel colour. My sandking, I changed primary to yellow, left secondary as the matte pearl blue....I kinda regret that, the blue one comes in a very unique colour after all. Maybe I will sell it & get myself another blue to replace it.

I left my ultra blue dominator as it was externally. As for use, I only use the sandking for spawning, I will use the dominator but only rarely. My sentinel, I like a lot, always been a fan of sentinels in GTA, and I will happily drive that around. As for the dubsta, I thought I would just use it for spawning, but I actually quite enjoy driving it. I've used it quite a bit since getting it.

I've spawned other rare cars but they don't really appeal to me enough for me to keep them. I used to have the gang cars & rat loader but I sold them. The loader was slow & handled poorly, the custom options were poor. The gang cars, change the colour & they aren't really gang cars anymore, and I didn't think they looked good in those colours.

SkittleMick

I put my dubsta 2 bk to the original look, stock wheels because i love stock wheels and on the dubsta 2 there already black (more like matte black) and i re-painted it matte black which is the original dubsta 2 look. Reg plate reads BRABUS 👍

DedMedic

The other night, Monday, I was using the mission, time to get away, the time, of course is noon, so I head to La Mesa for some bridge work, I tried every possible way I could think of, I tried for an irl half hour, no luck with dubs, but it was like Sabre Turbo day at the auction, I went to Burton for another 15 irl minutes, nothing, then to the airport, I did occasionally enter my 3 garages to see if I could reset, but never saw a Dub2, I have sold 22m in vehicles, mostly Dub2's, so I think I covered everything, except completely leaving the mission and restarting/rebooting. Has this happened to anyone recently? , I have not tried since, just wanted to toss it out there.

J-Scott-D

^ Were you going back to the Sprunk billboard to reset the map, DedMedic?

DedMedic

I did Scott, I went to the sign, I tried the sit at the line coming into the La Mesa lot and waiting for the train trick, which was off schedule, I went into my garages, all 3 of the common spawn ones, I changed from my personal Dub, To a clean, (no clutter) Dubsta2 and I couldn't spawn poo, but Sabres

J-Scott-D

I'll try it this evening during the Denial of Service mission.

gnomefromnome

I haven't been finding any Sentinel XS's or Dubstas lately. Haven't tried any Sandkings though.

Kane24

The other night, Monday, I was using the mission, time to get away, the time, of course is noon, so I head to La Mesa for some bridge work, I tried every possible way I could think of, I tried for an irl half hour, no luck with dubs, but it was like Sabre Turbo day at the auction, I went to Burton for another 15 irl minutes, nothing, then to the airport, I did occasionally enter my 3 garages to see if I could reset, but never saw a Dub2, I have sold 22m in vehicles, mostly Dub2's, so I think I covered everything, except completely leaving the mission and restarting/rebooting. Has this happened to anyone recently? , I have not tried since, just wanted to toss it out there.

I made a video of me spawning Dub2's using the mission Chopper tail. When you tried to spawn Dub2's at Burton, did you reset at the place where I drive at 3:23 in this video?

Edited by Kane24

J-Scott-D

I scored 5 last night. One during the Denial of Service mission, two at Burton and two at La Mesa.

tommyguns

Yes, I was using chopper tail a couple nights back, tried all 3 locations, must have been for a similar amount of time to you....nothing, not a single one. At the airport LSC it just kept spawning ruiners.

Do other people have more luck with mesa than the other spots? After many attempts at the other two, ive spawned 2 dubstas at Burton, 1 at the airport, maybe 14 at mesa

joao_inca

What distance scaling is recommended to spawn the dubsta 2 at La mesa? it must matter right?

J-Scott-D

I'm approaching 50 million in D2 sales and have no idea what distance scaling is.

joao_inca

its a graphic setting on

I got it just now at burton

Edited by joao_inca

DedMedic

I made a video of me spawning Dub2's using the mission Chopper tail. When you tried to spawn Dub2's at Burton, did you reset at the place where I drive at 3:23 in this video?

No, I use a different route than that while trying to spawn the 1st one, I use a similar route when trying for the 2nd spawn, but with a partner. solo, I just go east under the tunnel and go through 3 or 4 intersections, and then return to the Ls Customs. Maybe I will give that route a shot, thanks for the info

Dutch Queen

Here is my latest video. It shows you how to fill a Tinsel Towers 10 cars garage with Dubsta's in 20 minutes. You can even fill 3 garages at Tinsel Towers if you own them.

Fibster

Folks, can anyone on PC help me spawn one please? :r*: Many thanks!

Dutch Queen

Ask S1MULATORDUDE for help on the pc. He also has his own YouTube channel.

Fibster

Ask S1MULATORDUDE for help on the pc. He also has his own YouTube channel.

OK thanks, I've sent him a message on social club :)