2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Possible Liberty City expansion sp dlc?

Dyfedwms2016

I was listening to Non-Stop-Pop FM, which I always do on GTA, and an advertisement about Liberty City came on, and every time I have listened to this radio station that ad has never come on. And there was a recent update that was secretly added to GTA right? Could R* added this secretly with this recent update, to give us a hint that a Liberty City expansion might come to GTA V? Or is it a coincidence that this is only now been heard, with all this speculation about a Liberty City expansion to GTA V. Just think about it, or correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

Dangerous and sad

Who knows TBH. If there had to be one map that came to V. I believe that it would be LC coming. SF LV or even VC would be saved for a new game

What I find that's total bulls**t is that people saying that making all of these cities in one game wouldn't work and that it's too big and would make the game laggy and that. Look at the crew that is a massive map if they can do it then R* can do it. But I would love to see VC, LV and SF in a HD universe I totally loved it when R* made GTA San Andreas, brings back good memories

• Like 1

VenomsnakeVII

I was listening to Non-Stop-Pop FM, which I always do on GTA, and an advertisement about Liberty City came on, and every time I have listened to this radio station that ad has never come on. And there was a recent update that was secretly added to GTA right? Could R* added this secretly with this recent update, to give us a hint that a Liberty City expansion might come to GTA V? Or is it a coincidence that this is only now been heard, with all this speculation about a Liberty City expansion to GTA V. Just think about it, or correct me if I am wrong.

Hi, Welcome to the forum. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but we already have a thread for this, Cheers.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/820262-the-story-mode-dlc-thread/

GtaoJackbroker

What I find that's total bulls**t is that people saying that making all of these cities in one game wouldn't work and that it's too big and would make the game laggy and that. Look at the crew that is a massive map if they can do it then R* can do it. But I would love to see VC, LV and SF in a HD universe I totally loved it when R* made GTA San Andreas, brings back good memories

Tell'em Bro

VenomsnakeVII

Tell'em Bro

And also there is a major difference in a racing game than a full on detailed map you can walk around. smh why bother with that theory of a map expansion when los santos itself is a barren wasteland.

No. I don't know whether its true about Rockstar adding such hints on the game or not, but after the release of LCS for mobile phones, its pretty clear to me, that some people have misconstrued it.

I know but remember though how many buildings is accessible in GTA V though? Hardly any after missions and crap. All I'm saying is think how good R* is at giving us hints and clues to stuff. We still haven't discovered what the mural is all about, yet we discover more and more easter eggs all the time. Also you look at TezFunz/FunMW2 he has predicted all of these dlc's and he has got them 99.9% correct that they would be coming to GTA. Now tell me if a reliable source/leaker can predict these correctly doesn't that make you even consider that this could possibly be a dlc? Cause Shawn Fonteno and ex R* employees have been teasing us now for a while, so what we can all hope for is them to be true. Whether if there isn't a LC sp dlc we could all expect a very good sp dlc in the near future, cause R* are one of the best gaming companies that excite their fans.

I know but remember though how many buildings is accessible in GTA V though? Hardly any after missions and crap. All I'm saying is think how good R* is at giving us hints and clues to stuff. We still haven't discovered what the mural is all about, yet we discover more and more easter eggs all the time. Also you look at TezFunz/FunMW2 he has predicted all of these dlc's and he has got them 99.9% correct that they would be coming to GTA. Now tell me if a reliable source/leaker can predict these correctly doesn't that make you even consider that this could possibly be a dlc? Cause Shawn Fonteno and ex R* employees have been teasing us now for a while, so what we can all hope for is them to be true. Whether if there isn't a LC sp dlc we could all expect a very good sp dlc in the near future, cause R* are one of the best gaming companies that excite their fans.

This post shows why kids and/or retarded people shouldn't be allowed to write on these forums