2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bullet GT

Arrows to Athens

Bullet GT  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rockstar add a better performing version of the Bullet?

Arrows to Athens

Since the Bullet has pretty much always been the worst supercar, I think Rockstar should take the same route with the Bullet, like they did with the Sultan and Banshee. Give it similar modifications to the Sultan and Banshee, including a spoiler, of course, and greatly improve its acceleration and traction. Maybe they could also increase its top speed by 1 mph, which would make it as fast as the Vacca and Cheetah. They then should name it the Bullet GT to distinguish it from its regular counterpart.

What do you think?

Absolutely, I f*cking love my bullet but would love one that is competitive as well...as I said a gt40 or bullet classic to take the Stirling gts crown would be nice too.

Make it like the new Ecoboost V6!

Just no. I'd like the bodywork as it is but with a nicer sound (And of course improved performance). Edited by TheIceWarrior
  • Like 1

Arrows to Athens

I don't drive a Bullet, but I can see why anyone who appreciates it would want an "improved" version. Yes.

The Sultan and the Banshee were already underrated sports car to begin with. Rockstar simply drove more people towards them by adding more unique customization to them and improving their performance, with the exception of the Banshee 900R, of course. Since the Bullet is already underrated and inferior in the supers class, Rockstar can drive more people towards them by adding an enhanced version called the Bullet GT, which should be able to rival the Turismo. However, they did lie to us by saying they could rival the top tier supercars in terms of performance as a way to get us to buy them and spend loads of money on the upgrades in the first place.

If they ever do add the Bullet GT into the game, they better not pull off another Banshee 900R.

Edited by Fearx--

1000x yes.

• Like 3

BamaGoodfella

I've been wanting a race car version of the Bullet for a long time now. I'd gladly pay Benny's 2+ million to have this bad boy in my garage......

7bfc516eff500bef6b7c829698c480b1.jpg

I said "No", despite the fact that I love the Bullet. The reason I voted that way is because there will always be a slowest car in every class. The only way to change that and therefore please every single person is to make them all the same speed with the same handling. If I wanted to play Mario Kart then guess what... I would.

Kudos for the Bullet love, but just no. This is a slippery slope and will end up with me having to use silly names like "chalk board". Again, no.

I loved it in TBoGT, but I chose don't care. Not that I wouldn't love for a new version though, I'm just content with the cars we have in it's class right now. There's different classes R* should improve upon before fixing others.

Arrows to Athens

I said "No", despite the fact that I love the Bullet. The reason I voted that way is because there will always be a slowest car in every class. The only way to change that and therefore please every single person is to make them all the same speed with the same handling. If I wanted to play Mario Kart then guess what... I would.

Kudos for the Bullet love, but just no. This is a slippery slope and will end up with me having to use silly names like "chalk board". Again, no.

The same thing happened to the Sultan, but it still wasn't the fastest, obviously. There was some great improvement, which is good. If they added a Bullet GT, you would still have the Voltic and the regular Bullet as the slowest supercars.

Edited by Fearx--
  • Like 3

As long as they don't actually make it slower like the Banshee, then sure.

wavingmountains.gif

A happy medium would be to keep the Bullet as is and just introduce the 2017 Ford GT into the game as the "Bullet GT", but sold through Southern San Andreas Super Autos or whatever it's called (sue me) and not Benny's.

• Like 1

KgQS6by.jpg?1

Arrows to Athens

A happy medium would be to keep the Bullet as is and just introduce the 2017 Ford GT into the game as the "Bullet GT", but sold through Southern San Andreas Super Autos or whatever it's called (sue me) and not Benny's.

My idea also poses that the regular Bullet shall remain untouched, but your idea is also good. I'd rather keep the Bullet GT the same as the regular Bullet in terms of visuals, however, just like the Sultan RS and the Banshee 900R.

Edited by Fearx--
  • Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Make it like the new Ecoboost V6!

Please god, no. I can't stand those wimpified engines they're sticking into sports and super cars these days. They all sound like utter sh*t, like vacuum cleaners. And they're boring and lack personality, they all feel the same.

My idea also poses that the regular Bullet shall remain untouched, but your idea is also good. I'd rather keep the Bullet GT the same as the regular Bullet in terms of visuals, however, just like the Sultan RS and the Banshee 900R.

Indeed. I'm a huge fan of the current Bullet and voted yes to the poll.

It would be nice to have both ideas come to fruition, ideally.

Edited by ikaR3CON
  • Like 2

KgQS6by.jpg?1

Gimme the 2017 & the one Carroll Shelby had.

Benny's or Website- What they've done with Benny's is give you the option to upgrade your car to a completely different car instead of purchasing both. I really like that idea over just throwing everything on the website.. It adds so much more to the game doing it this way through Benny's. It's like as a kid hunting for Easter eggs or something, you don't know what exactly you'll find inside. I really can't think of a better analogy but I really love what they are doing.

Arrows to Athens

They should make it look like this:

132702-GTAIV-2013-10-28-20-36-03-36.jpg

And we should be able to colour the louvres to match the colour of the primary colour:

c_bulletgt_r.jpg

Edited by Fearx--
  • Like 2

And we should be able to colour the louvres to match the colour of the primary colour:

c_bulletgt_r.jpg

What is this mod called?

Well, no. Why? There is a chance it turns out slower than the regular Bullet. I guess that would elevate the regular Bullet out of the worst status though.

Until Rockstar actually fixes the Banshee disaster to show they care beyond visual modifications, I don't want them adding any more "super" cars.

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens

c_bulletgt_r.jpg

What is this mod called?

Don't know.

Sounds cool enough to me, and new stuff's always welcome. Besides, the Bullet could do with performing better in my opinion.

• Like 1

Hell yes, the only reason I have one is because I love me a ford GT, but the car isn't worth a damn in it's current form

• Like 1

Oh f*ck yeah. My Bullet was my go-to mission-grinder/Free Roam battle buggy from pretty much launch right up until the Kuruma was introduced. Still one of my favourite cars and I'd love to be able to give the ol' bastard a well-deserved upgrade.

That said, I wouldn't want the look to change much, if at all. The Sultan and Banshee's transformation have them come out looking like dog sh*t in my opinion. No piles of fins and grills and horrendous liveries for me, thanks.

Edited by IamCourtney

AOR BigDaddyZee

Yes i want a true le mans gt. Maybe the white version they used recently forget when

• Like 1

Just for consistency's sake, yes, they should buff the bullet.

It was the fastest car in GTA San Andreas and the 'ultimate' car you got for completing 100% gold medals at auto school and winning all the races - a touch challenge. And the Pegassi Monroe, which looks a bit like a mini-bullet, is faster, which makes no sense either.

Yeah, i've always thought the Bullet should have a higher standing in GTA online.

• Like 1

Id love a better Bullet, I still have mine that I bought back in the first couple weeks of online.

I thought I read somewhere there was a limit to how many vehicles Rockstar could have in the game and it wasn't to far from the current number. Perhaps the way to circumvent that limitation is to add more customization to the already existing vehicles, the addition of Benny's may have been how they intend to keep under the cap.

CrysisAverted

banshee should be slowest super

bullet should be faster

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 2

Since the Bullet has pretty much always been the worst supercar, I think Rockstar should take the same route with the Bullet, like they did with the Sultan and Banshee. Give it similar modifications to the Sultan and Banshee, including a spoiler, of course, and greatly improve its acceleration and traction. Maybe they could also increase its top speed by 1 mph, which would make it as fast as the Vacca and Cheetah. They then should name it the Bullet GT to distinguish it from its regular counterpart.

What do you think?

sounds good to me..

LOLz let benny handle the body work but have the performance upgrades done at los santos customs!!

Edited by jetgreen13