Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,499 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Striker258

The UNofficial haircut style topic

Coleco

I am not that old. More like a taller Vic Mackey.

That's a relief. I don't think James Tolkan would suit red spandex.

frapplatte

I'd like to see the O.J. Simpson hairstyle and gloves in the game as limited edition clothing

0928_oj_glove_ap-1.jpg

LL Cool L

How about some hair styles that don't cater to 5% of the community? *COUGH COUGH ALL THOSE CORNROWS/ LOW RIDER HAIR STYLES COUGH COUGH*

what are you talking about? 1st of all the hairstyles are to fit the theme of the update...I know you probably want biker mohawks and big beards but this is not a biker dlc...

2nd, after the cornrows, high top, dreads ALL the other hairstyles are Caucasian hairstyles except for for the universal ones like shaved head and maybe curls....all we have for black characters is a few cornrow variations (which is basically one hairstyle), the high top and dreads....black people have many more styles that and the "5%" would like to see them included

I want more hairstyles in general, for all ethnic groups, as well as facial hair styles

so how about more hairstyles and more variations of black hairstyles....for both genders

cough

prestonchan

I use pony tail since PS3 and I am not planning to change it at all

long hair? nah as long as they dont actually move, I dont feel like putting card board at the back of my barbie's head

el carlitos

I would like to see some new fresh hair cuts that match the current male fashion style for soft hair.

ji59pnib.png

GTA-Biker

How about some hair styles that don't cater to 5% of the community? *COUGH COUGH ALL THOSE CORNROWS/ LOW RIDER HAIR STYLES COUGH COUGH*

what are you talking about? 1st of all the hairstyles are to fit the theme of the update...I know you probably want biker mohawks and big beards but this is not a biker dlc...

2nd, after the cornrows, high top, dreads ALL the other hairstyles are Caucasian hairstyles except for for the universal ones like shaved head and maybe curls....all we have for black characters is a few cornrow variations (which is basically one hairstyle), the high top and dreads....black people have many more styles that and the "5%" would like to see them included

I want more hairstyles in general, for all ethnic groups, as well as facial hair styles

so how about more hairstyles and more variations of black hairstyles....for both genders

cough

I would love more biker themed hair styles,but mohawks are more punk thing,not really biker.I honestly don't know where did R* got the idea that bikers wear mohawks from,that they decided to name some kind of a mohawk "biker",I've never seen a biker with a haircut like that in my whole life.Bikers are usually shown with metalhead style long hair and a beard (not all have that hair style nowdays,it's kind of a stereotype left from the late 60s,70s and 80s,but many still look like that),

I do agree that R* should have put more African-American hair styles,like afro,longer dreadlocks,Eazy E's haircut (I forgot what it's called) and some others in game,it would be better than just making a bunch of slightly different cornrows.

Edited by LeopardGecko

Cameron Star

I really want this hairstyle so bad.

tumblr_n5l2stYDHk1sh19qjo1_1280.jpg

And no stray or loose bits of hair either, R*! It has to be nice and neat and perfect.

Ruin

Eazy E's haircut (I forgot what it's called)

Jheri Curl

Ontopic, who cares?

Commander S

I get that clipping issues meant that anything shoulder-length or lower isn't going to happen - likewise long/thick beards that aren't just painted on aren't happening, because of all the different chin proportion settings (hair doesn't stretch to fit characters, so R* can't make fixed beard assets for every possible chin/jaw shape).

But at the very least, there's no reason to have just the one wavy bob or top knot. It pains me that R* actually made a new top knot style, but swapped the old one with it, rather than making them BOTH available - really stupid move, that.

If they can't go for length, then expand on variations of existing styles, IMO - great that they didn't do just the one set of cornrows, but now do the same for ponytails, buzzcuts, fades, partings, braids, and everything else. And just add more in general, as a regular thing - for the first two years of GTAO's existence, they added maybe four new hairstyles (two of which were limited-time novelty ones - the mullet and flapper bob). Need more than that - and agreed with LL, we also need some more styles that suit different ethnicities and fashion trends, more than most of the existing styles currently do (the lowriders styles being a good start, at least).

Coleco

I get that clipping issues meant that anything shoulder-length or lower isn't going to happen - likewise long/thick beards that aren't just painted on aren't happening, because of all the different chin proportion settings (hair doesn't stretch to fit characters, so R* can't make fixed beard assets for every possible chin/jaw shape).

But at the very least, there's no reason to have just the one wavy bob or top knot. It pains me that R* actually made a new top knot style, but swapped the old one with it, rather than making them BOTH available - really stupid move, that.

If they can't go for length, then expand on variations of existing styles, IMO - great that they didn't do just the one set of cornrows, but now do the same for ponytails, buzzcuts, fades, partings, braids, and everything else. And just add more in general, as a regular thing - for the first two years of GTAO's existence, they added maybe four new hairstyles (two of which were limited-time novelty ones - the mullet and flapper bob). Need more than that - and agreed with LL, we also need some more styles that suit different ethnicities and fashion trends, more than most of the existing styles currently do (the lowriders styles being a good start, at least).

I second this.

Me too... like you wouldn't believe :)

.Will.

Not enough "white guy" hairstyles. Ten different cornrows and like three shorter cuts.

i hope you're kidding...

and at the dude a few posts up, i'd like to know whats so "hilarious" about a hightop fade.

What, are shorter hairstyles too much to ask for?

Sneakerhead.

And no stray or loose bits of hair either, R*! It has to be nice and neat and perfect.

Didn't they add this the other day

Miss-RI95

This type of hair would to be honest make me happy. It isn't too long and doesn't go too below the shoulders so it isn't a big problem unlike longer hairs. I would say the tip of this hair is the same as the pigtails tip of hair.

30ec3578ba81040b56941a613e59ef08.jpg

SUPAH JD

The Hightop is fine.

The cornrows just look trash. Like. Too similar. Would have rather seen an afro added.

All I WANT IS ACTUAL FACIAL HAAAIR. I don't give a sh*t about how fancy it looks. Same with long hair. f*ck these limitations, god damn. Or learn how to work the hair R*. If I want my character to run around with some viking ass look. Let meeeeeee.

On that note? Long dreads. Beards. More beards. Lots of beards. Long hair. An actual spiked mohawk. A real pompadour.

f*ck this low hair sh*t because of clipping issues. People just want to look like they want. Do what you did with the mask and just block it off in the car or something idk.

I hate that we'll never have good looking hair because of their dumb ass limitations.

Jager1112

Beard big beard i mean epic beards yes f*ck the limitation! And long hair!

Rooni

cough

I figured that these hair styles were to fit the theme of the update. It seems as if they just keep on putting out more dreads and cornrows

I can agree that the hairstyles in this game are rather limited and (IMO) horrendous. This update does however raise the possibility of a biker update. I swear I've seen those check shirts on NPCs before...now if they could just do the same thing with the vests.....

I swear every lobby I look in there are 'GroVe ST 4 lyfe' and 'OGBG' sets going at each other, all with their green and purple shirts. It's rather interesting to watch their battles.

Back on topic: long beards would be nice or as previously stated some long hair would be appreciated.

Edited by Rooni

SonofLosSantos

Not enough "white guy" hairstyles. Ten different cornrows and like three shorter cuts.

i hope you're kidding...

and at the dude a few posts up, i'd like to know whats so "hilarious" about a hightop fade.

What, are shorter hairstyles too much to ask for?

80% of the hairsyles are "white guy" hair styles. They definitely dont look normal on African American characters... Unless they had a perm...

But yeah, for the most part, white, asian, and hispanic characters all share those hairstyles.

Lucius M. Galloway

For my brothers, some of these should be added.

Haircuts_Styles_for_Black_Mens_Low_Fade_

17266093_1726113697609405_78735523392929

Can never go wrong with a Boosie fade

Boosie_Bad_Azz_3.jpg

And my personal favorite, good old fashion waves.23794867_full.jpg

I would have been fine with the three stripes Franklin haircut, but we're stuck with that f*cking catastrophe they call dreads, cornrows, and one basic ass low cut. Where's the variety? I don't get designs in my hair, but my people are creative with this sh*t.

Peace.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

TheSadisticOwl

Longer hairstyles for male characters and those haircuts that Franklin can get in story mode (I dunno what they're called, but the more stylish ones).

I'd love to see something like Rob Zombie's hair and whatnot.

30910268_1300x1733.jpg

Stupidis

Clean shaved head, real handlebar moustache, survivalists beard as well as a real assortment of other real long beards. Not like this selection of lint as we have now. Yuppie backslick, the list can go on forever.

Tlaneloli

I wish they would either change the current ponytail haircut or add a new one that the ponytail is tied low enough that it's still there if you wear a hat. It's so stupid that they designed it that way.

No Use For A Name

1-35.png

This. I want this.