How to get firetruck on first island

andrejba69

I am completing all the side missions before starting the game and I cannot get a firetruck to appear. When I burn people with the flamethrower, I get lots of police but no firetruck. Is there a place where firetrucks are more likely to appear. Or is there any other solutions? I have heard something about using a packer to jump over the blocked bridge, but it didn't work for me. I have VC for android with all the latest updates. Thanks

• Like 1

spaceeinstein

You have to burn a lot of peds for a firetruck to come. Firetrucks can also come when you throw Molotov Cocktails onto the ground and you won't attract police that way.

Edited by spaceeinstein

You have to burn a lot of peds for a firetruck to come. Firetrucks can also come when you throw Molotov Cocktails onto the ground and you won't attract police that way.

Nope, on the Mobile version they don't spawn

Holy sh*t i can't believe there isn't a video on how to get it. I will make one in 17 hours, i promise

Edited by Fooking Rekt

Nope, on the Mobile version they don't spawn

Holy sh*t i can't believe there isn't a video on how to get it. I will make one in 17 hours, i promise

I look forward to seeing the video, I'm guessing there is another way?

spaceeinstein

That's an odd bug to appear on the mobile. Militia also noted that firetrucks will never come.

Edited by spaceeinstein
  • Like 1

Video is uploading right now. It will be available at this URL:

Edited by Fooking Rekt

Lethal Vaccine

Yep...No Fire Trucks spawn on the East Island early, even with making fires on Mobile Versions only. Do like you see in the Video above to get it there and complete Fire Truck Level 12. It's the ONLY thing I have left to do in my iOS Starter Save. It's 44%, but still missing Fire Truck Level 12 for this very reason and I am too lazy to do it right now since I am working on LCS Mobile Starter Save to 48% like I already finished on PS2. I will eventually do it, though.

Fire Trucks DO spawn when making a fire on PC, Xbox, PS4, PS2, etc, etc. It's just Android/iOS where there is this problem...

Did the firetruck appear when you were doing the Molotov rampage on the south of the East Island?

If not, it's a bug, since on PC it always appear during that rampage.

Lethal Vaccine

Nope. I tried that Rampage 7 times before telling myself it's a FACT Fire Truck's don't spawn on the East Island. The ONLY time a Fire Truck will spawn is after the Mission for Avery where you use the RC Helicopter to plant bombs and blow the place up. A Fire Truck spawns after you pass this Mission, but other than that a Fire Truck is off limits to the East Island. NEVER spawns.

Only way to get one early is like the Video above...

• 1 month later...
Lethal Vaccine

Getting the Fire Truck now in my iOS Starter Save and completing Fire Truck Level 12 once and for all. Will report back when I finish it and give details how easy it was.

When I did Fire Truck Level 12 for my iOS 100% Save on the West Island later in the game, it was bloody difficult since another Glitch on Mobile...Spray those f*ckers on fire with the hose? Nothing. They will run around going ape sh*t. The hose does NOT knock them down like it does on ALL other Versions of VC.

nuYnKVj.jpg

...3 hours later. Finally. That's the hardest task in all of VC for MOBILE ONLY. Fire Truck Level 12. It took me 3 hours to finally pass and of these 3 hours, it took about 45 minutes to finally jump the Fire Truck over to Prawn Island. I did it every single time I tried, but the Fire Truck would hit a tree or a wall and flip over, catch fire, and blow up. I kept reloading of course until I got it right. I put it in Ocean Heights Garage and saved the game right there. Then reloaded and stayed persistent until I passed it. What a bitch, seriously. Glad that garbage is done with forever now. Both on PS2 and iOS I have the FULL 44% Starter Save now! :D:p

Edited by Militia
  • Like 3