2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Jisseikatsu

DYOM Awards 2015 - Winners!

Jisseikatsu

We hereby present...

The winners of the 2015 DYOM awards

[table][table]

Field of nominationWinnerAwardBest Overall MemberPledge of ChaosSite moderatorBest Mission DesignerRytuklisSite moderatorBest Gameplay DesignerBK90sPromotion to DYOM Senior Designer - if not alreadyBest Story WriterJimmy_LeppardPromotion to DYOM Senior Designer - if not alreadyMost Improved DesignerTarget13Mention in the DYOM General ThreadBest MissionSaints of Deadwood by Heisenberg_GRPinned on the websiteBest Mission PackEdge of High Life by Jimmy_LeppardPinned on the websiteMost Promising Mission PackV for Vinegar by THBPPinned on the forumsBest StorylineThe Flats by BK90sPinned on the websiteMost Promising StorylineTommy Vercetti Stories by Heisenberg_GRPinned on the forumsMost Missed MemberZizo008Mention in the DYOM General ThreadMost helpful in DYOM forumsAnDReJ98Site moderatorBest DYOM TutorialThe DYOM Complete Tutorial by AlexanderS4Topic stays pinnedBest DYOM Video
by The ProdigyRGXFeatured on website main pageBest Topic in DYOM forumsThe Designers Lounge by Pledge of ChaosTopic stays pinnedBest Review MakerKevinDYOM AccountMention in the DYOM General ThreadBest Candidate for Led-byAnDReJ98Promotion to Led-byBest GameMission of the WeekDiscussion topic pinnedMost Missed GameBuild Up Your San Andreas Gang by Pledge of ChaosMention in the DYOM General ThreadQué? Quoi? Kakiye? Kya? Ne? Wat?WoodmanTheSnakePeople should help him improve his EnglishBest ModeratorPledge of ChaosSite moderatorBest Candidate for ModeratorAnDReJ98Site moderator[/table][/table]

Notes:

• 2011 was voted Best Year and an article will be written about it in the DYOM General Thread
  • People nominated Dutchy3010 as the designer they would most like to meet in real life
  • The most wanted improvement people wish for the DYOM website is to have an increased sound file size limit
  • The DYOM Website most annoying bug is the BBCodes messing up the page when not closed properly
  • Invisible checkpoints was voted the most annoying bug in the modification
  • The three most wanted new features (in order of the most votes to the least): 1- Spook-O-Meter / 2- New animations / (Big) Storyline Improvements / 3- Health bar with names
  • If the winner of the Best Gameplay Designer or Best Story Writer are already DYOM Senior Designers - another award can be arranged (i.e. another mission pack/storyline pinned)
  • KevinDYOM Account's review topic will not be pinned - as it is not official

We like to thank all voters for their co-operation, everyone for their patience and congratulate all the price-winners.

Dutchy3010; PatrickW; Secronom President

Edited by Pledge of Chaos

Curtis

Congrats, winners!

DoggoIsGay

I wish peoples should be improve my english! Thanks! I'm not the Hindi! I just the tamil!

Its KeV3nSGaMing

Wow, i actually won something in my life :blink:

:lol: Anyway congratulations to the winners!

Jimmy_Leppard

Congratulations to everyone on their awards. :) Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me to win in two different categories, I appreciate the ''Best story writer'' award more than you can imagine. To all who didn't win anything, I'd still give an applause and respect for contributing to our community which is the greatest thing you can do.

Let's make 2016 greater. Stay cool, guys.

BK90s

I feel blessed for being appreciated in this community for something I made that is basically just my own little addition to something that I was always a fan of.

Hereby I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, and I would like to thank the DYOM Community, and the creators of the mod for inventing a platform that gave us an opportunity to express ourselves.

I would not call myself a person who actively participates in this community, despite it being a great one, that is why I feel almost unworthy of winning the Best Gameplay Designer title, and it still is a bizarre experience to see how "The Flats" is being mentioned as an honorable title by members of the community.

I would also like to congratulate everyone who won, or earned a nomination. For all of us, this is not meant to be a license to sit down and enjoy the glory now, but an encouragement to maintain our status, or rather improve it.

I wish to work in this year with this mentality on my mind.

Edited by BK90s

Rytuklis

I would like to thank every single one of you for voting for me and providing me with such an honor to be named as the best mission designer of 2015! I am very grateful, and I will hope that you will like my future projects just as much!

Thank you for your support!

AnDReJ98

You will have to prove that by releasing EFVC and resuming the old version of Dark Skies. :^:

DoggoIsGay

Everyone please improve my english!

Huzaifa khan

Congratulation Winners :^:

Rytuklis

You will have to prove that by releasing EFVC and resuming the old version of Dark Skies. :^:

Well, now that I won the award, on the second thought, maybe I shouldn't :)

Ofcourse I should.

Edited by Rytuklis

Huzaifa khan

WOW!! WoodmanTheSnake won something :D

Doublepulse

Congrats to the winners!!! Definitely well deserved. Lol time to party now!! I actually hope in 2016, there can be a way to attract more designers and get a bigger audience.

Jimmy_Leppard

What's up, Doublepulse? I don't see you here much, man.

Doublepulse

Yea, decided to take a long break from GTA Forums, also being busy with other stuff. Trying to get back into things lol. How have you been Jimmy?

Rytuklis

Congrats to the winners!!! Definitely well deserved. Lol time to party now!! I actually hope in 2016, there can be a way to attract more designers and get a bigger audience.

Come to Lithuania man, I always have a hidden supply of Vodka in my closet :D

Jimmy_Leppard

@DP Yeah, I hear you, I've been busy aswell. Haven't been in designing for about a year, basically since I finished Edge of High Life. It's gonna be interesting to see how long it will take me to re-engage into DYOM once I start making the missions for my upcoming project. Best of luck to us both. :D

FATIN345678

Congratulations, I an wuzi from dyom,Hope u best luck, alll