2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Life Invader...for those who still don't know

Amnesia.

By the number of likes on the posts, I imagine I'm one of the last people to "discover" this, but I thought this was pretty cool.

http://www.lifeinvader.com

Keep refreshing the page to see different profiles/pages.

It's unfortunte that it stopped being updated.

Just thought I would share with those who still don't know.

• Like 2

And if you don't know yet, Stalk Warstock for a big discount. For example you can get the Hydra for 300k cheaper if you stalk them. Some give you a free drinks can, free haircut or free paintjob.

• Like 3

And if you don't know yet, Stalk Warstock for a big discount. For example you can get the Hydra for 300k cheaper if you stalk them. Some give you a free drinks can, free haircut or free paintjob.

Does it apply automatically to your account? (After you stalk their pages)

Edited by LeCaire

Yeah, it applies to future purchases (shows you getting discount when you buy stuff). Stalk everyone on there and you'll get discounts from most places.

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 2

Yeah, it applies to future purchases (shows you getting discount when you buy stuff). Stalk everyone on there and you'll get discounts from most places.

I thought it only applies the discount for the first purchase from the place you Stalk? Or does it do it for all purchases from the place?

Only the first one after you stalk them. But if that's an expensive thing it can help you.

Only the first one after you stalk them. But if that's an expensive thing it can help you.

So for warstock it says discount of first purchase from them. But I bought a buzzard from them before, does this mean I lost the discount? x_x

I thought it only applies the discount for the first purchase from the place you Stalk? Or does it do it for all purchases from the place?

Yeah sorry, that was unclear. I meant purchases (plural) because you can do it for multiple places, but you're right - it's only the next purchase.

So for warstock it says discount of first purchase from them. But I bought a buzzard from them before, does this mean I lost the discount? x_x

No, you shouldn't have. The next thing you buy should get the discount, so make sure it's something you'll save the most on

• Like 2

No, you shouldn't have. The next thing you buy should get the discount, so make sure it's something you'll save the most on

Damn, you've been under 100 posts for over a decade. What happens when you lurk that hard? Do you become a wizard? :p

Thanks for the reminder, OP. I forgot about this!

Edited by Canadian Badass
  • Like 2

Damn, you've been under 100 posts for over a decade. What happens when you lurk that hard? Do you become a wizard? :p

Thanks for the reminder, OP. I forgot about this!

If only! Hadn't even lurked really, just got back into GTA with V in 2013. Forgot about this account until a few months ago. :)

Played quite a bit of II, III, and VC, but work/school took over during the SA and GTA IV days.

And if you don't know yet, Stalk Warstock for a big discount. For example you can get the Hydra for 300k cheaper if you stalk them. Some give you a free drinks can, free haircut or free blowjob.

sounds pretty cool part from the last one, do the offers still work?

And if you don't know yet, Stalk Warstock for a big discount. For example you can get the Hydra for 300k cheaper if you stalk them. Some give you a free drinks can, free haircut or free blowjob.

Yes, any discounts that you get should be posted on your Life invader wall on SC.

Yes, any discounts that you get should be posted on your Life invader wall on SC.

well im likely to need the air travel one as i currently steel em (a helecopter from merry weather thats why i brought a sniper)

well im likely to need the air travel one as i currently steel em (a helecopter from merry weather thats why i brought a sniper)

Here ya go: http://www.lifeinvader.com/profile/elitas_travel

And if you don't know yet, Stalk Warstock for a big discount. For example you can get the Hydra for 300k cheaper if you stalk them. Some give you a free drinks can, free haircut or free blowjobs.

Here ya go: http://www.lifeinvader.com/profile/elitas_travel

well 1st iv gotta save up for one, im gonna be testing some as im gonna look for agilitynot speed but at the same time worth my time

Very funny..

I will hit you up on LiveInvader later. This is like the most amazeballs incredders opportunity eveeeeeer.

;(

About the discount, never do it when there's already a sale. It won't apply and you won't get it back. Not only that but future discounts won't work either.